Thank you!!

zainsmommy

I haven't been by in a few days. :( I've been studying. I had a test in Sociology and Math yesterday and tomorrow a HUGE test in Biology and Psychology...I'm going crazy :SMILY27: LOL

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by real quick and say thank you to everyone who answered my son's questions.
He is Azhar on here and he is 15. I've have tried to teach him as much as I could, but I think sometimes because it's coming from me, he doesn't listen. In one ear and out the other...typical 15 year old. Anyhow, the answers were very detailed and will be very helpful to him. I think he knows the basics because I have tought him, but again...maybe he didn't listen.

So to all who read his posts, please have patience with him and his questions. I assure you he is genuine and really trying to understand. I am very happy he has decided to come here and find out for himself.

Also, to all who have PM'd me...I will be getting back to you shortly. Insha'Allah...especially you ShyHijabi (thanks soooo much :wink: )

One last thing..he did get a little upset over a thread he read yesterday. I wanted to comment as well on it but ShyHijabi...you were one step ahead and took the words out of my mouth. (the one about the priest?)

So yeah, thank you and May Allah bless you all.

Wasalam

P.s. Dianek? I sooooo need to write you. Girl, if you leave...who is gonna post the stuff I am too chicken to post? Who's gonna stand their ground and demand some answers to things that I too find puzzling? This chicken lady needs you here. Write me ok, I will be back maybe later if I have a chance or soon Insha'Allah

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
:salam2:

Inshaalah you will pass all your exams with flying colours
Have faith in Allah and you will see wonders
Inshaalah
:wasalam: