thank you !!!!!

lifeisislam

assalamualikum to all ,

i cant tell u how much nice i feel when i come on to tti , its like my family and the amount of motivation that i get from here is so much alhamdulillah , that's why allah swt has asked us to live in a organisation , cos when one is alone he or she indulges him or herself in things which are wrong , but when he or she is surrounded by muslims specially the one who try hard to practice islam in there life it makes u realise that what ur missing on and what ur doing is wrong alhamdulillah and when u do realise u kinda take away urself from that , so from bottom of my heart i would like to thank each and every person on tti for being there for me thank you !!

lets keep on becoming a big islamic family and help each and every muslim brother and sister be it some one new to islam , i know there will be fights in family , like some might not like some ones thread but lets not be rude , lets have a health criticism if some one is doing wrong lets be kind and let them know in more nicer way inshallah ,

lets all try to be better muslims and do what allah swt has asked us to and lets always remember we have to see allah swt on the day of judgment , so lets prepare for it inshallah .