The Arrivals Part 1

Greg

I thought it might be useful to post the link to the documentary here, it has certainly been a tool for me to look to study the end times more and see the work of the Djaal.

Here are Imran Hosein's thoughts on the documentary:

"Other than for a few parts, I have not viewed The Arrivals, hence I am not in a position to comment on the critique presented by Br XYZ. I am however astonished by the large number of emails I have received from those who have become Muslims, who are now attracted to Islam, or who have had their faith in Islam revived as a result of viewing The Arrivals. That is no mean achievement in this age of declining interest in religion.

A critique of The Arrivals that is worthy of a Muslim should therefore direct attention to the great good that has been done, even while pointing to alleged mistakes which have been made. Secondly, a critique of The Arrivals should not set out to be a demolition job; rather alleged mistakes should be addressed constructively and with due respect for the integrity of those brothers in faith who are being corrected.

I have just had the very difficult task of writing a long essay entitled Iqbal and Pakistan's Moment of Truth in which I have had to offer a critique of that great scholar's thought - pointing to monumental errors I believe he made. Yet throughout my essay you will find evidence of my most profound respect for Iqbal.

Br XYZ also ventured to offer a critique of views expressed in The Arrivals (that are also found in several of my books) pertaining to the Hadith of Sahih Muslim describing the length of Dajjals's life on earth. The views expressed in The Arrivals concerning the length of each stage of Dajjal's life on earth are different from mine, but I have made no attempt to respond to that since the authors of The Arrivals have never presented themselves as scholars. And I simply do not have the time to attempt to correct every mistake I find on the internet. Secondly I would have been astonished to find scholarly agreement with my interpretation of that Hadith on Dajjal since Jerusalem in the Qur'an was published in 2002 and, as far as I am aware, has not impressed the world of Islamic scholarship.

I am now writing a comprehensive book on Dajjal which I hope, will clarify the subject Insha Allah. "

An important thing to say is actually a comment which Imran Hosein says in all of his lectures:

"Do not agree with me until or unless you have researched the subject for yourself and you have come to the same conclusion as me. I do not want sheep as students."

Part 1:

[video=youtube;T7eX_D8bOGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7eX_D8bOGE[/video]

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam 'alikum,I've just watched the 1st part,I knew it since I was a child,wallahi!I had a shiver,when I looked at the eye.when I was 7 years old I saw a big,terrifing eye in the middle of the clothes on a chair.it was night and that eye enlighted the room while everybody was sleeping,I suppose I was the only one who had seen thst.That's why Allah opened my heart to Him.my only solution is to go away from the Country where I live and start living without any technologic object.
the one who recognize the Dajjal(I recognized it some years ago,but I wasn't on the right path)must go far from him,because he'll try to bring the souls of the most believers,like muslims or the ones who have a weak faith.How can we show this truth to all the world?not everybody will believe to this!
let me ask:the 3 letters "KFR" that Dajjal would have on his forhead,are maybe a methaphore?because all what is shown by Dajjal is illusion for the mushrikin?.how can I open the eyes to my family,without putting them into panic?I'm really concerned,thank you for sharing.:)

Greg

salam 'alikum,I've just watched the 1st part,I knew it since I was a child,wallahi!I had a shiver,when I looked at the eye.when I was 7 years old I saw a big,terrifing eye in the middle of the clothes on a chair.it was night and that eye enlighted the room while everybody was sleeping,I suppose I was the only one who had seen thst.That's why Allah opened my heart to Him.my only solution is to go away from the Country where I live and start living without any technologic object.
the one who recognize the Dajjal(I recognized it some years ago,but I wasn't on the right path)must go far from him,because he'll try to bring the souls of the most believers,like muslims or the ones who have a weak faith.How can we show this truth to all the world?not everybody will believe to this!
let me ask:the 3 letters "KFR" that Dajjal would have on his forhead,are maybe a methaphore?because all what is shown by Dajjal is illusion for the mushrikin?.how can I open the eyes to my family,without putting them into panic?I'm really concerned,thank you for sharing.:)

Walaikum Asalaam my Sister!

I have struggled with feelings of not knowing what to do too, it was a Christian friend of mine who actually gave me the best advice, and she did not even know the details of my worry. Truly a sign that the righteous among the people of the book are also our Brothers and Sisters. She simply said if you know something is going to happen, prepare for it as best you can. It made me realise that all I need to be ready for anything is faith in Allah.

For the letters KFR, it my my belief that they are symbolic, just as him being blind in one eye. I believe the blindness in one eye symbolises inner blindness. But Allah knows best. The letters KFR could mean anything from a tattoo or badge or belonging to a group, I do not think it has been revealed to us yet. If you think about it though, if a man turns up in Israel with one eye and KFR on his forehead, I think it would be a little too easy for people to see him for who he is! :D But Allah knows best.

This may help:

http://www.imranhosein.org/articles...65-ihsaan-the-spiritual-essence-of-islam.html

also there are numerous lectures on the subject:

http://www.youtube.com/feed/UC3Xlgbc8gq3NOMmdEUAlfGg/u

It is important to remember to not take anything from The Arrivals as the truth until you have researched what it claims and have come to the same conclusion Sister! Use the documentary as a door handle to open a door behind which is study and learning.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
of course brother,I'll take it as a documentary,but don't forget that some months ago on this orum it was talked about the characteristics of Dajjal and I supposed the one eye to be that of the camera,without having seen the video.I think that many people know who he is but it's still difficult to stay away from him.he'll cause disaster,fitnah,pain to many of us.we have to be strong and patient.I trust to Allah only,may He keep my soul saved

Greg

Subhanallah Sister.

The camera is certainly the work of the Djaal. The TV set and video cameras blind people and make halal seem haraam, then make haraam seem halal. CCTV take away our privacy and make us scared. Surely one of the most powerful tools of the djaal is the camera.

Umm Abdullah

Brother Greg, I don't think that it's a good idea to listen to Sheikh Imran Hussein. The way he interprets the signs of yawm al qiyaamah is not according to Ahlu Sunna Wal Jama'a.

Greg

Please forgive me Sister but I am a new Muslim and haven't the knowledge of Arabic to fully understand you!

His interpretation of the signs of the end of history are not conventional?

Umm Abdullah

Sorry brother. I didn't know that you are a new Muslim. What I mean is: Imran Hussein over analyzes the signs of the last hour. He gives it a symbolic meaning. Like he says that Dajal is not really a person, but a system and so on. This is not according to Sunni Islam!

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'alaykum,

Brother Greg, I think you would find the book, "The Minor Resurrection' by Umar al Ashqaar (rahimahullaah) interesting. I found it a very good book exploring Death, the Grave, Minor and Major signs of the Hour. The portion on Death and the Grave is posted here in the Islamic Articles section (under Death/Day of Judgement).

Regarding what is written between his eyes, in the same book it states:

There is a sign by which Allah will make the Dajjaal recognisable to every believer, to the exclusion of others, whom Allah will make blind (to this sign). This sign is something written between his eyes: "kaa faa raa" or "kaafir". In Bukhari it is narrated from Anas that the Prophet :saw: said:

"No Prophet has even been sent but he warned his nation about the one-eyed liar. Verily, he is one-eyed, and your Lord is not one-eyed, and between his eyes is written 'kaafir'"

(Bukhari, Kitaab al-Fitan, Baab Dhikr ad-Dajjaal, Fath al-Baari, 13/90)

In Muslim there is a similar report to that narrated by Bukhari, but he said:

"Between his eyes is written 'kaa faa raa'."

(Muslim, 4/2248, hadith no. 2933)

In Saheeh ibn Khuzaymah, Sunan ibn Maajah and Mustadrak al-Haakim it is narrated with a saheeh isnad from Abu Umaamah:

"Written between his eyes is 'kaafir'. Every believer will read it, whether he is literate or illiterate."

(Saheeh al-Jaami', 6/274, no. 7752)

In Muslim it says:

"Written between his eyes is 'kaafir', which everyone who hates what he does will read, or every believer will read."

(Muslim, 4/2245)

"The correct of the reputed scholars, such as an-Nawawi (rahimahullah) is that this writing is to be understood as writing in a real sense. It is real writing which Allah will make as one of the definitive signs of his kufr, lies, and falsehood. Allah will make it visible to every Muslim, literate or illiterate, but He will conceal it from everyone whom He wills is to be doomed and led astray by him. There is no reason why this should not be possible. Al-Qaadi mentioned that there was some scholarly dispute concerning this; others said that it is a metaphor referring to some feature that will appear in him, based on the fact that the Prophet :saw: said that it will be read by every believer, literate or illiterate. But this is a weak view."

(Sharh an-Nawawi ala Muslim, 18/60)

Generally after reading the book it seems that there are still many minor signs which have not happened so how could we be living through the Major signs yet? For instance the Mahdi (link below for that thread). In the end these are matters of the unseen which we have a limited knowledge.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79231

Greg

Sorry brother. I didn't know that you are a new Muslim. What I mean is: Imran Hussein over analyzes the signs of the last hour. He gives it a symbolic meaning. Like he says that Dajal is not really a person, but a system and so on. This is not according to Sunni Islam!

Please don't apologise Sister it is my lack of knowledge that is at fault! Imran Hosein certainly divides opinion, I have seen this in even my short time. He may have revised some of his lectures though, the lectures I have heard from him say the Dajal is/will be a person. I know he revised his opinion on gog and magog last year.

My revert story is here if you ever find yourself with nothing to do for 10 minutes!

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90329

As-salaamu'alaykum,

Brother Greg, I think you would find the book, "The Minor Resurrection' by Umar al Ashqaar (rahimahullaah) interesting. I found it a very good book exploring Death, the Grave, Minor and Major signs of the Hour. The portion on Death and the Grave is posted here in the Islamic Articles section (under Death/Day of Judgement).

Regarding what is written between his eyes, in the same book it states:

There is a sign by which Allah will make the Dajjaal recognisable to every believer, to the exclusion of others, whom Allah will make blind (to this sign). This sign is something written between his eyes: "kaa faa raa" or "kaafir". In Bukhari it is narrated from Anas that the Prophet :saw: said:

"No Prophet has even been sent but he warned his nation about the one-eyed liar. Verily, he is one-eyed, and your Lord is not one-eyed, and between his eyes is written 'kaafir'"

(Bukhari, Kitaab al-Fitan, Baab Dhikr ad-Dajjaal, Fath al-Baari, 13/90)

In Muslim there is a similar report to that narrated by Bukhari, but he said:

"Between his eyes is written 'kaa faa raa'."

(Muslim, 4/2248, hadith no. 2933)

In Saheeh ibn Khuzaymah, Sunan ibn Maajah and Mustadrak al-Haakim it is narrated with a saheeh isnad from Abu Umaamah:

"Written between his eyes is 'kaafir'. Every believer will read it, whether he is literate or illiterate."

(Saheeh al-Jaami', 6/274, no. 7752)

In Muslim it says:

"Written between his eyes is 'kaafir', which everyone who hates what he does will read, or every believer will read."

(Muslim, 4/2245)

"The correct of the reputed scholars, such as an-Nawawi (rahimahullah) is that this writing is to be understood as writing in a real sense. It is real writing which Allah will make as one of the definitive signs of his kufr, lies, and falsehood. Allah will make it visible to every Muslim, literate or illiterate, but He will conceal it from everyone whom He wills is to be doomed and led astray by him. There is no reason why this should not be possible. Al-Qaadi mentioned that there was some scholarly dispute concerning this; others said that it is a metaphor referring to some feature that will appear in him, based on the fact that the Prophet :saw: said that it will be read by every believer, literate or illiterate. But this is a weak view."

(Sharh an-Nawawi ala Muslim, 18/60)

Generally after reading the book it seems that there are still many minor signs which have not happened so how could we be living through the Major signs yet? For instance the Mahdi (link below for that thread). In the end these are matters of the unseen which we have a limited knowledge.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79231

Thank you Brother, I will certainly look into this. I remember when I first stumbled across the documentary I felt quite worried about not being able to tell who would be the dajal (if he comes in my life time) until like you said I found that true believers will be able to recognise him no matter what.

I remember reading someone talking about the rise of something one eyed which traps people with bad and sinful ideas/thoughts; 'what has one eye and enslaves people, makes them commit riba and other sins?'

HT1665--combo_ipod_iphone_ipad-001-en.jpg

I thought it was quite clever, there is some truth to it I think but not exactly strong in quranic or ahadith evidence :D It certainly makes you think though.