The Dialogue..PLS ASSIST ME

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brothers and sisters, can you suggest where can I find the dialogue between The Prophet (may blessings and peace be upon him) and the iblees. Thanking you in advance for your kind help.

pcozzy

:salam2:

You have some secret information we need to know about?LOL

I never heard of any dialogue, other than the prophet PBUH choked one Jinn(not iblees) in the masjid when he was either praying or about to make prayer. But I never in my life heard such information, for Iblees is the king of the devils and Allah cursed him and removed him from being in the heavens when he created Adam alay Assalam. And the prophet PBUH, would have no reason to converse with man's greatest enemy. This seems to be anti muslim people injecting this idea to make people deviate from Islam.

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brother, I've read this dialogue with iblees in my native language but hard to find in English.

In summary, Allah ordered iblees to meet The Prophet and reveal whatever questions posted by The Prophet, failure to do so the iblees will be burnt. So the iblees was very scared and immediately met the Prophet who was talking to the sahaba at that time. The iblees turned in as an old man but The Prophet recognised the iblees. So the iblees told everything to the Prophet that the iblees is obliged to answer any questions asked by the Prophet. Hearing this, the Prophet took the opportunity to ask about 40 questions in total, e.g. "who is greatest enemy for iblees" and "who are friends for the iblees" etc.

Have you heard this? I can't find any website with this story especially in English so I'm curious to know whether this is true hadith or....pls assist.

Thank you.

BigAk

You have some secret information we need to know about?LOL

I never heard of any dialogue, other than the prophet PBUH choked one Jinn(not iblees) in the masjid when he was either praying or about to make prayer. But I never in my life heard such information, for Iblees is the king of the devils and Allah cursed him and removed him from being in the heavens when he created Adam alay Assalam. And the prophet PBUH, would have no reason to converse with man's greatest enemy. This seems to be anti muslim people injecting this idea to make people deviate from Islam.

Wow... I have never heard of this one in red... Could you tell me more? Thank you..

massi

it's a false hadith my brother be careful because from the source and the context :astag::astag::astag::astag:

pcozzy

other than the prophet PBUH choked one Jinn(not iblees) in the masjid when he was either praying or about to make prayer.

Wow... I have never heard of this one in red... Could you tell me more? Thank you..

Sorry hardrock moslem, not what you are looking for but here is the hadith that BigAk wanted reference to:

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 2 Number 301

Narrated Abu Huraira

The Prophet once offered the prayer and said, "Satan came in front of me and tried to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me an upper hand on him and I choked him. No doubt, I thought of tying him to one of the pillars of the mosque till you get up in the morning and see him. Then I remembered the statement of Prophet Solomon, 'My Lord ! Bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' Then Allah made him (Satan) return with his head down (humiliated)."

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
That story is myth. It correlates with the story of ISA with shatain in the wilderness...that is how rumors and tribal sayings get handed down as fact.