THE STATE OF UMMAH

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llahi wa barakatuhu

i hope, all my brothers and sisters are att he best state of first Eeman and then health, insha Allah

My beloved brothers and sister, we often think, try to find the answer, try to investigate the reason behind the current state if the Ummah.

why are we in this state, why we are the most humiliated nation in the face of the earth currently, why the most disunited nation is us, why Allah's help is not coming.

How we can expect Allah's help, how we can expect Allah's mercy, how we can expect the near victory, if we are not upon the Quran and Sunnah.

Allah says in the Glorious Quran, the only perfect book in the face of the earth, in surah As-saff, ayah 10-11 [Translation of Quran, Dar-us-salam publications]:

10. O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment.

11. That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SAWS), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!

12. (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn - Eternity ['Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success.

13. And also (He will give you) another (blessing) which you love, help from Allah (against your enemies) and a near victory. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad SAWS) to the believers.

The victory comes with the sacrifice of amwal (money) and lives, blood, having the faith, preserving the covenant, fulfilling the loyalty towards Allah and His messenger sallaAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam, the best man ever walked in the face of this earth prior to the sacrifice.
but Allah has promised Jannah first and then the help of Allah and near victory.
subhan Allah

Rasul Allah salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam said:
"The Believers, in their mutual love, mercy and compassion, are like one body: if one organ complained, the rest of the body develops a fever." [interpretation of the hadeeth from Bukhari & Muslim]

if we claim to have the faith in Allah, if we claim that we are preserving the covenant with Allah and his messenger Muhammad salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam, if we claim to have faith in the Quran to be the perfect book, if we claim to have Muhammad salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam, the sayyidul Ambiya wal mursaleen as our only role model and ideal, then why our state is like what we stated above?

Because, unfortunate but true, we Muslims, today, are nothing but bunch of biased and seasonal reactionists towards issues regarding Ummah, we react differently towards same issues concerning Ummah, we neither discuss not receive same sermon for the same issues of Ummah, we don't get moved and don't see people getting moved for the same issues regarding the Ummah.

isn't it because we are not paying attention to some parts of our body, isn't it because we are reacting towards the illness of different parts of our body differently?

so if we are not preserving the rights of our parts of bodies, if we are partly preserving the covenant towards Allah and His messenger, then how can we expect the help of Allah, how can we expect near victory or victory or how can we expect the Jannah, wa-llahi Jannah is expensive.

and i end by saying: reacting differently towards same issues of Ummah and handling old wound carelessly have led us to the cancer, have led us to the blood cancer and which is spreading like fire, leaving no parts, no organ to work properly and thus we are disunited and vulnerable to the attack of cancer.

Rasul Allah salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam said:
“The devil continually pursues human as a wolf pursues sheep. The wolf only dares to attack those sheep which have separated from the rest of the flock and are standing alone. And so, my followers and my devotees! Save yourselves from being caught in the traps of misguidance and firmly remain with the largest and most well-known group of Muslims!” [interpretation of the hadeeth from Sunan Abu Dawood]

Allah subhanahu wa ta'la said in Quran, Surah Ali-Imran, ayah 102-103:

102. O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islam.

103. And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah.s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.

may Allah keep firm on the straight path and give us the correct understanding of His deen for the betterment of ours, inthis dunya and the Akhirah.

may Allah save us from the traps of shaytan and the traps of our enemies.

JazakAllah khair for reading
wa barakAllahu feekum
wassalamu 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

palestine

Servant of Allah
Jazaaka'Allahu khayran. very beneficial and a very good reminder indeed. may our hearts, souls and minds awaken to the call of our brothers and sisters.

salahdin

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu my beloved bro hope you are doing well ALLHAMDULLILAH . Just look how many we are if only we could unite We would be self suficient and will not be needing any one (western world)beside ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH.But as long as we abandon the QURAN and the Sunnah of prophet
صلى الله عليه وسلم​
we will be dominate and humiliated. No wonder the western world dominate us through dividing us (countries) and making us depend on them (helping with money which includes Interest when returning the money to them and weapons and the so called democracy) and to add salt on the wound the make us buy their products in a way we become helpless . And they have succeeded in doing that. If Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh unite where will india be? If all the Muslim countries trade with one another where will America and and EU be? Who will buy their products? If only Muslims knew how powerful they are and i bet the western world know that and they will do everything to prevent that happening or may i say the have already done that (prevented)

Surah Muhammad

O ye who believe! If ye help Allah, He will help you and will make your foothold firm. (7) 47:7

Allah then says:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَنصُرُوا اللَّهَ يَنصُرْكُمْ وَيُثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَكُمْ ﴿٧﴾​

O you who believe!

If you support (the cause of) Allah, He will support you and make your foothold firm.

This is similar to His saying,

وَلَيَنصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَن يَنصُرُهُ​

Indeed, Allah will surely support those who support Him (His cause). (22:40)

That is because the reward is comparable to the type of deed that is performed. Thus, Allah says here,
وَيُثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَكُمْ​
(and make your foothold firm).

Allah then says,

وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَتَعْسًا لَّهُمْ ...​

But as for those who disbelieve -- misery awaits them,

This misery is the opposite of making firm the footholds of the believers who support the cause of Allah and His Messenger.

It has been confirmed in a Hadith that Allah's Messenger said,

تَعِسَ عَبْدُالدِّينَارِ، تَعِسَ عَبْدُالدِّرْهَمِ، تَعِسَ عَبْدُالْقَطِيفَةِ، تَعِسَ وَانْتَكَسَ وَإِذَا شِيكَ فَلَا انْتَقَش​

Misery awaits the servant of the Dinar; misery awaits the servant of the Dirham; misery awaits the servant of velvet. Misery awaits him, and degeneracy; and if he is pricked by a thorn, may he not find anyone to pull it for him.

This means may Allah not cure him.

Then Allah says,

... وَأَضَلَّ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ﴿٨﴾​

and (Allah) will make their deeds vain.

meaning, He will nullify them and make them fruitless.

Thus, Allah says,

ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَرِهُوا مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ ...​

That is because they hate that which Allah has sent down;

which means that they did not want or like what Allah revealed.

... فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ﴿٩﴾​

so He made their deeds fruitless.

"And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!" (QS. An Nisaa' : 75

Prophet muhammad
صلى الله عليه وسلم​
warned us

"The nations summon each other upon you as you call guests to eat from a plate of food", they said , "will we be few in number on that day O Messenger of Allaah?" He said, "no rather you will be many on that day, but you will be like the foam on the ocean. And Allaah will remove the fear in the hearts of your enemies and place in your hearts al-wahn". They said, "what is al-wahn O Messenger of Allaah?" He said, "love of this world and hatred of death.

as Rasulullah SAW had said , "The head of the matter (religion) is Islam, its pillar is the prayer and its highest peak is Jihad for Allah's cause. It wouldn't be acquired except by those who are amongst them (the Muslims).” (Thobrani).

And Abubakr (r.a) said

About "Jihad", he said:
The people who abandon Jihad fall a victim to humility and degradation.

Jihad is obligatory for the Muslims.

To fight against the infidels is Jihad; but to fight against your evil self is greater Jihad.

We dont obey the prophet
(صلى الله عليه وسلم )​

Love of the Prophet is what differentiates the believers in the perfection of their imaan. In an authentic hadith related in Bukhari and Muslim, the Prophet said:

"None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves his children, his parents, and all people." In another hadith in Bukhari he said: "None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves himself."

i wish we hade followed the companions of the prophet we would hade the world in our hands

A man asked the Prophet about the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment) saying, "When will the Hour be?" The Prophet said, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, "Nothing, except that I love Allah and His Apostle. " The Prophet said, "You will be with those whom you love." We had never been so glad as we were on hearing that saying of the Prophet (i.e., "You will be with those whom you love.") Therefore, I love the Prophet , Abu Bakr and 'Umar, and I hope that I will be with them because of my love for them though my deeds are not similar to theirs. Anas narrated it.

A man came to the Prophet and said: "Messenger of Allah, I love you more than my family and my possessions. I remember you and I cannot wait until I can come and look at you. I remember that I will die and you will die and I know that when you enter the Garden, you will be raised up high with the Prophets. When I enter it, I will not see you." Allah then revealed:

"Whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger, they are with those whom He has favored: the Prophets (peace be upon them all), the True Saints, the Martyrs, and the Righteous. Ah! What an excellent company." (4:69)

The Prophet called the man and recited the verse to him.

Tabarani and Ibn Mardawayh narrated it from A'isha and Ibn 'Abbas, and Qadi 'Iyad cited it in al-Shifa' as well as Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir (1:310) and al-Baghawi in his.

It is further elucidated by the hadith of 'Umar ...

... whereby a man was punished by the Prophet because of wine-drinking. One day when he was brought to him and he gave orders and had him beaten, one of those present said: "O Allah, curse him. How often he is brought!" The Prophet said: "Do not curse him. I swear by Allah that I know he loves Allah and His Messenger ." (Al-Bukhari)

These are the keys to victory

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

This is what the kuffars are doing, they have made their own scholars who are misguiding the Ummaah. People of haq have always been blamed, today is no different. Those who enjoy the friendship of the enemies of Islam how can they be on true Islam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Please continue this thread to continue to educate us with the love for Allah subhana wa taala.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu my beloved bro hope you are doing well ALLHAMDULLILAH . Just look how many we are if only we could unite We would be self suficient and will not be needing any one (western world)beside ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH.But as long as we abandon the QURAN and the Sunnah of prophet
صلى الله عليه وسلم​
we will be dominate and humiliated. No wonder the western world dominate us through dividing us (countries) and making us depend on them (helping with money which includes Interest when returning the money to them and weapons and the so called democracy) and to add salt on the wound the make us buy their products in a way we become helpless . And they have succeeded in doing that. If Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh unite where will india be? If all the Muslim countries trade with one another where will America and and EU be? Who will buy their products? If only Muslims knew how powerful they are and i bet the western world know that and they will do everything to prevent that happening or may i say the have already done that (prevented)

Surah Muhammad

O ye who believe! If ye help Allah, He will help you and will make your foothold firm. (7) 47:7

Allah then says:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَنصُرُوا اللَّهَ يَنصُرْكُمْ وَيُثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَكُمْ ﴿٧﴾​

O you who believe!

If you support (the cause of) Allah, He will support you and make your foothold firm.

This is similar to His saying,

وَلَيَنصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَن يَنصُرُهُ​

Indeed, Allah will surely support those who support Him (His cause). (22:40)

That is because the reward is comparable to the type of deed that is performed. Thus, Allah says here,
وَيُثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَكُمْ​
(and make your foothold firm).

Allah then says,

وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَتَعْسًا لَّهُمْ ...​

But as for those who disbelieve -- misery awaits them,

This misery is the opposite of making firm the footholds of the believers who support the cause of Allah and His Messenger.

It has been confirmed in a Hadith that Allah's Messenger said,

تَعِسَ عَبْدُالدِّينَارِ، تَعِسَ عَبْدُالدِّرْهَمِ، تَعِسَ عَبْدُالْقَطِيفَةِ، تَعِسَ وَانْتَكَسَ وَإِذَا شِيكَ فَلَا انْتَقَش​

Misery awaits the servant of the Dinar; misery awaits the servant of the Dirham; misery awaits the servant of velvet. Misery awaits him, and degeneracy; and if he is pricked by a thorn, may he not find anyone to pull it for him.

This means may Allah not cure him.

Then Allah says,

... وَأَضَلَّ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ﴿٨﴾​

and (Allah) will make their deeds vain.

meaning, He will nullify them and make them fruitless.

Thus, Allah says,

ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَرِهُوا مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ ...​

That is because they hate that which Allah has sent down;

which means that they did not want or like what Allah revealed.

... فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ﴿٩﴾​

so He made their deeds fruitless.

"And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!" (QS. An Nisaa' : 75

Prophet muhammad
صلى الله عليه وسلم​
warned us

"The nations summon each other upon you as you call guests to eat from a plate of food", they said , "will we be few in number on that day O Messenger of Allaah?" He said, "no rather you will be many on that day, but you will be like the foam on the ocean. And Allaah will remove the fear in the hearts of your enemies and place in your hearts al-wahn". They said, "what is al-wahn O Messenger of Allaah?" He said, "love of this world and hatred of death.

as Rasulullah SAW had said , "The head of the matter (religion) is Islam, its pillar is the prayer and its highest peak is Jihad for Allah's cause. It wouldn't be acquired except by those who are amongst them (the Muslims).” (Thobrani).

And Abubakr (r.a) said

About "Jihad", he said:
The people who abandon Jihad fall a victim to humility and degradation.

Jihad is obligatory for the Muslims.

To fight against the infidels is Jihad; but to fight against your evil self is greater Jihad.

We dont obey the prophet
(صلى الله عليه وسلم )​

Love of the Prophet is what differentiates the believers in the perfection of their imaan. In an authentic hadith related in Bukhari and Muslim, the Prophet said:

"None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves his children, his parents, and all people." In another hadith in Bukhari he said: "None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves himself."

i wish we hade followed the companions of the prophet we would hade the world in our hands

A man asked the Prophet about the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment) saying, "When will the Hour be?" The Prophet said, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, "Nothing, except that I love Allah and His Apostle. " The Prophet said, "You will be with those whom you love." We had never been so glad as we were on hearing that saying of the Prophet (i.e., "You will be with those whom you love.") Therefore, I love the Prophet , Abu Bakr and 'Umar, and I hope that I will be with them because of my love for them though my deeds are not similar to theirs. Anas narrated it.

A man came to the Prophet and said: "Messenger of Allah, I love you more than my family and my possessions. I remember you and I cannot wait until I can come and look at you. I remember that I will die and you will die and I know that when you enter the Garden, you will be raised up high with the Prophets. When I enter it, I will not see you." Allah then revealed:

"Whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger, they are with those whom He has favored: the Prophets (peace be upon them all), the True Saints, the Martyrs, and the Righteous. Ah! What an excellent company." (4:69)

The Prophet called the man and recited the verse to him.

Tabarani and Ibn Mardawayh narrated it from A'isha and Ibn 'Abbas, and Qadi 'Iyad cited it in al-Shifa' as well as Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir (1:310) and al-Baghawi in his.

It is further elucidated by the hadith of 'Umar ...

... whereby a man was punished by the Prophet because of wine-drinking. One day when he was brought to him and he gave orders and had him beaten, one of those present said: "O Allah, curse him. How often he is brought!" The Prophet said: "Do not curse him. I swear by Allah that I know he loves Allah and His Messenger ." (Al-Bukhari)

These are the keys to victory

BarakAllah feekum for giving life to my thread, you explained very very well, may Allah give power to your pen more, ameen.

@Aapa inshaAllah it will be continued

muslim56

Human Being
Three main things if we go back to, our defeat could turn to victory:
1- Prayer, especially Fajr
2- Listening to the Ulema'
3- Obeying the rulers