This is ignorance

irish_muslim_08

Assalamu Alaykum,

Ignorance

What i find ignorance is how we Muslim blame everything on Kufars who don't even believe in the God that created them. For God sake they want against their own create the Almight. The western this, the western that... It is time we start taking responsible for ourselves. It is time to look at our actions and judge ourselves not the kufars and surly not our fellow Muslims. I am tried of hearing about the Kufars are turning as into this and that. Or this Muslim country is this or that. We need to wake up and start asking ourselves as individuals what can i do to help myself in the hereafter as well as our fellow Muslims in this world.

How we don't reach out to each other. How we young generation lack education of their own religion. Simply because we get the fact we are born Muslim as grant. It is time we educated our youth by first correct ourselves as Muslims.

Well said, couldn't have put it better myself The Knowledge Seeker. When we blame someone for our short comings and point our finger at them, remember there are three (of our own) fingers pointing back at us!