Though I am not Muslim...

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks very much for sharing dear sis.

May you be among those who follow truth and who ascribe no partner to your Creator. May GOD fill your life with the light of truth and happiness.

Thank you

hana*

yes they are beautiful. i hope that you will inshAllah be able to take your shahadah soon and join us in becoming your brothers and sisters in faith.

May Allah strengthen you

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Hello rayray..

You are right..they are absolutely beautiful...I wonder if you know anything about the special status of these hadiths? why they're called "Sacred Sayings" or "Holy Sayins" unlike the other sayings of The Prophet (peace be upon him)?!

Peace

rayray

Hello rayray..

You are right..they are absolutely beautiful...I wonder if you know anything about the special status of these hadiths? why they're called "Sacred Sayings" or "Holy Sayins" unlike the other sayings of The Prophet (peace be upon him)?!

Peace

I don't. Why?

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I don't. Why?

:) I wanted to give you a link where you can have the entire collection of the hadiths and know about their background (but I wanted to know if you knew about them first so I don't hassle you with reading materials you already know)..anyway..these sayings are quite special in that they came as revelations from Allah to The Prophet through dreams and other forms of revelation The Prophet (peace be upon him) had..

Here's the link...

http://hadithqudsi.sacredhadith.com/

Hope you enjoy them

Peace!

rayray

:) I wanted to give you a link where you can have the entire collection of the hadiths and know about their background (but I wanted to know if you knew about them first so I don't hassle you with reading materials you already know)..anyway..these sayings are quite special in that they came as revelations from Allah to The Prophet through dreams and other forms of revelation The Prophet (peace be upon him) had..

Peace!

I see, thanks! :)