To the brightness that is my brothers and sisters at TTI

Amina 1

:salam2:

Just trying to express how I appreciate all of you.:hearts:

Allah made me a flame in the darkness of my universe.
I thought I shone so bright,but then I found this website in it were so many flames far brighter than I .
As I stayed and listened and read all about the knowledge they had,gracious were they to share it with me.
No longer was I in the dark and lonely.
Jazakum Allah Khair my flame has started to grow.
Still I have so far to go,before I even come close to the brightness that Allah has bestowed on my brothers and sisters at TTI.
I hope you all forgive me for not shining as bright.
Inshallah with your patience and good advice maybe we will bring more into Allah's light and may we all continue to grow until we banish the darkness and shine forever with Ya Nur and all be near to Ya Waliy.

ALLAHO AKBAR

Miss_Ayub

Salaam

wow! mashaAllah that was very good and very much appreciated! :)

Wasalaam

your sister,
Nafeesa x

Muhammad Saleh

This shows how pure your heart is. SubhanAllah. May Allah guide us all. Ameen. you have made me speechless.

JazakAllah Khair,sister.

:wasalam:

ayesha_r

Muslimah
all i can say is :ma::ma::ma:.very beautiful and MAY increse you knowledge and lead you tothe straight path.Ameen
:hijabi:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assaalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Aww. SubhanAllah that was so sweet. You are so talented MashaAllah. You have to shed some light on us too ;).Teach me how to write like that. :(

And you Dear Sister are appreciated far more :). May Allah honour you on that Day and give you a lofty place under His Throne and Shade Insha Allah. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum

Searching_soul

Just trying to express how I appreciate all of you.:hearts:

Allah made me a flame in the darkness of my universe.
I thought I shone so bright,but then I found this website in it were so many flames far brighter than I .
As I stayed and listened and read all about the knowledge they had,gracious were they to share it with me.
No longer was I in the dark and lonely.
Jazakum Allah Khair my flame has started to grow.
Still I have so far to go,before I even come close to the brightness that Allah has bestowed on my brothers and sisters at TTI.
I hope you all forgive me for not shining as bright.
Inshallah with your patience and good advice maybe we will bring more into Allah's light and may we all continue to grow until we banish the darkness and shine forever with Ya Nur and all be near to Ya Waliy.

ALLAHO AKBAR

I also felt the same when i first came to this site. But you expressed is so beautifully sis. :) May ALLAH (swt) increase our knowledge in deen. Ameen!

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Seems to me you're the flame Sis!!!! My iTouch screen is burning up! You
Brought a smile to my face jazzkullahi khairan, very talented indeed...

tajuldeen

Sister
Masha All-h this is very well written. You indeed are a flame that at this moment is shining bright. May you continue to glow. mA u've reminded me of a single word we tend to ignore: HUMILITY. Jazakall-h!

Amina 1

Wow!! What beautiful replies :hearts: :hearts:
Jazaaki Allahu Khayran:hearts: I love you all for the sake of Allah:tti_sister:
You have made my day, I was a wee bit depressed but after reading the comments I am happy again.:D May Allah bless us all:tti_sister: