:Today is my birthday and day of rebirth:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

A journey of five years (from 9.10.2006-9.10.2011) within Deen of Allah (SWT),the time elapsed like passing down a slope. Every component of time that we live is blessing from Allah (SWT) and is auspicious. I recall this day not for because my journey to life began this day but because I was reborn this day. I cannot abstain myself from saying this,that Allah (SWT) recruited me to be a part of Muslim Ummah,for I was a member of an opponent team being absolutely unaware of the fact that I am combating against His representatives on earth. It is His immense mercy that He Himself opened my heart and He blessed me with title of a Muslim. No Muslim was there with me to cure disease of my heart but He was always there.

Now looking back to this span of five years,I still find myself in juvenile phase,whether it is practicing of Deen or learning about it,is concerned. It has been a very pleasant familial atmosphere here on TTI. But last few of the days I am feeling that I need to incline towards new priorities as far as Deen of Allah is concerned. I need to retire from active TTI platform. I need to refine myself before posting advises on forum. I am thankful to Br Saladin for reminding me some aspects of our faith which I knew but didn't practice. I will be around TTI,InshaAllah,but from backyard.

May Allah (SWT) bless team TTI and all my Br's and Sis's from TTI.

Regards.

Sister Faisa

Oh Subhanallah akhi...this brings me to tears wallahi reminding me of the great reality that I was once working for the opponent myself

But I really do feel like you put to words exactly how I feel...something I just havent been able to do..Alhamdoulilah you've been on the deen a little more than I have and by the Will of Allah, you will be there to stay.

May Allah make you among the witnesses.

Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

bari

:salam2:
Brother, you have been a very good resource and please continue helping us.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Qur'an And Sunnah.

:wasalam:

Many happy return of the day,
brother.

Take the holy qur'an and sunnah as your guide
And
you will be o.k bro.
~May Allah swt help and guide you always~Amin.

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalamu Alaikum:

A journey of five years (from 9.10.2006-9.10.2011) within Deen of Allah (SWT),the time elapsed like passing down a slope. Every component of time that we live is blessing from Allah (SWT) and is auspicious. I recall this day not for because my journey to life began this day but because I was reborn this day. I cannot abstain myself from saying this,that Allah (SWT) recruited me to be a part of Muslim Ummah,for I was a member of an opponent team being absolutely unaware of the fact that I am combating against His representatives on earth. It is His immense mercy that He Himself opened my heart and He blessed me with title of a Muslim. No Muslim was there with me to cure disease of my heart but He was always there.

Now looking back to this span of five years,I still find myself in juvenile phase,whether it is practicing of Deen or learning about it,is concerned. It has been a very pleasant familial atmosphere here on TTI. But last few of the days I am feeling that I need to incline towards new priorities as far as Deen of Allah is concerned. I need to retire from active TTI platform. I need to refine myself before posting advises on forum. I am thankful to Br Saladin for reminding me some aspects of our faith which I knew but didn't practice. I will be around TTI,InshaAllah,but from backyard.

May Allah (SWT) bless team TTI and all my Br's and Sis's from TTI.

Regards.

salam brother,,, inshallah you will grow ever stronger in your faith,,,,and pass to us the knowledge you gain along your way,,,i have always enjoyed reading your posts

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

May Allah keep you well and safe dear brother,and I pray to Allah that you will get back soon to our TTI family InshAllah.

I will miss your usefull posts brother and Islamic knowledge which you shared with us.

May Allah keep you well brother and streghten your eman. :tti_sister:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
SubhanAllah Br. Sachin. I had no idea you were a revert masha allah.
Your posts will be missed akhi.

wasalaam and fiamanillah

strive-may-i

What i would like to convey is.... Your active presence here is helpful tooo...

Am pretty sure, you will gain strength from the good responses which you always give. Its definitely a good deed, that would get its fair reward, both in here and hereafter....

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, chill for one minute.

What I like about TTI is that it forces me to do. Your posts are very deep. I always read what you write.

No, you are one of those Alpha male types..you can not be in the backyard.
You help me to think, brother. I need your posts.

sachin4islam

Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, chill for one minute.

What I like about TTI is that it forces me to do. Your posts are very deep. I always read what you write.

No, you are one of those Alpha male types..you can not be in the backyard.
You help me to think, brother. I need your posts.

Assalamu Alaikum: Respected Aapa.

A Muslim,analogically,is expected be like a flower. The fragrance of the flower (Ikhlas+Akhlaaq) is most important which otherwise reflects purity of soul. The petal of the flower here in this context whosoever beautiful in morphology and color is immaterial. Ideally speaking,every flower within the garden of Islam (Ummah) must synthesize this fragrance and make it a source of influence to those who aren't part of this garden. And nonetheless and more importantly,this fragrance is best source of self-satisfaction for a soul.

And now when in state of pursuit that you don't smell the fragrance of your own,a self-introspection is definitely desirable. Present stage seems to be an outcome of just an improvisation. A status of permanency of self purity though an ideal status but is what the destination we head for.

I see for a Muslim two types of realizations as an approach to purpose of life. One is active-realization. Here you seek the purpose of life (from divine sources) and effort persuading your soul for following each and every word of Allah (SWT). It is productive and in the sense it proceeds you bit by bit towards salvation. But Allah (SWT) knows the best.

Contrarily,passive realization of purpose of life puts you to a dormant state. You realize the truth but either committed efforts are absent totally and if present but feebly. I categorize myself encircled by this passivity.

Now,Should I continue to write or stop for a pause and prepare myself.?

Regards.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

No, but understand that at times when you do write on TTI it is active.

If you must; find a balance. I take time outs and do my thing.

Brother, May Allah ease your journey..but do drop us a little note and let us know.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Sister Faisa,Masha-Allah,that you found way to truth though being on a reciprocal way. Thanks for your reply. May your onward journey within Islam be full of blessings,InshaAllah.

Br. Bari and strive-may-i: There are 80,000+ members on TTI and no void is left but instantaneously filled. Thanks for encouragements. All praise to Allah (SWT) alone.

Sisters: QueenIslam,Esperanza and Alf2,Thanks for responses. I pray Allah (SWT) to shower His utmost blessings upon you all. I revere you all from depth of my heart. Our sisters deserve this.

And Sister Asja,you are the most humble one and polite. Masha-Allah. May Allah (SWT) pour His utmost blessings upon you.

Regards.

sachin4islam

Assalaam walaikum,

No, but understand that at times when you do write on TTI it is active.

If you must; find a balance. I take time outs and do my thing.

Brother, May Allah ease your journey..but do drop us a little note and let us know.

Walikum Assalam: Respected Aapa.

InshaAllah,I am through to take some concrete decisions. InshaAllah,I would acquaint them to you.

Take care.

Regards.