Touchy Subject

faith_

Salaam aleikum -

What does the Holy Qu'ran or the teachings of the Prophet (pbuh) say about homosexuality? I've never heard this topic discussed, and I want to know the Islamic teachings on it.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam sis

this subject has been disgused b4 ..plz look for any threads in search engine :)
jz type homosexuals in the search engine and results will... be much to read..:D

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Its in the story of Prophet Lut.

I wish I could add more, but gotta go. I'll catch u with this thread later on. :)

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalmualaikum,

I think I got back to this thread a bit late. But anyways, here's a short video on the story of Prophet Lut.

[yt]YsP1-LsU9o8[/yt]

InshaAllah, I'll get back to this thread and add on more.

dianek

OK....so I have a similar question that was brought to my attention from a non-muslim friend. If a man has 2 or 3 wives, is it permissible for him to engage in sexual activity with them at the same time? I know this is a bad question, but I could not answer it for them. I don't mean girl with girl , I mean all present but engaging with only him........is that considered homosexual activity. Please forgive if I offend but I genuinely wanted to have a good answer for this one. Yes the friend is a male co-worker and as such it is a very "male" question.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
OK....so I have a similar question that was brought to my attention from a non-muslim friend. If a man has 2 or 3 wives, is it permissible for him to engage in sexual activity with them at the same time? I know this is a bad question, but I could not answer it for them. I don't mean girl with girl , I mean all present but engaging with only him........is that considered homosexual activity. Please forgive if I offend but I genuinely wanted to have a good answer for this one. Yes the friend is a male co-worker and as such it is a very "male" question.

Wow.
I strongly believe that is totally wrong. No, no. But I'll check it out for you inshaAllah.

Joanna-Aisha

Ok, Dianek, I've heard what sheikh said in Islamchannel last time, and it is not permissible....:)maa el salama

Imad

ASsalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Islam is very easy in understanding the rules. What is de purpose of his question? If i was you i would ignore this co-worker. I don't like to talk with people who ask this filty questions.

The answer is: Of course not, like i said before islam is very easy in understanding the rules.

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

nizar83

SELEMU ALEIKUM

ASsalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Islam is very easy in understanding the rules. What is de purpose of his question? If i was you i would ignore this co-worker. I don't like to talk with people who ask this filty questions.

The answer is: Of course not, like i said before islam is very easy in understanding the rules.

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

brother imad i understand your irritation..but we must stay cool and calm..especially when we get such questions from non believers...we would not want to chase them away with answers like: are you crazy we arent animals etc etc etc

in their society its ok to sleep with several women perhaps..i agree its a question that could irritate lol

as for dianek...i wouldnt even want to engage with them in such subjects ..especially being a lady,..however i respect you and hope that allah subhana wata3ala rewards you for your intention to help them understand

selemu aleikum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

It took a lot of courage to ask this question. I am not a scholar. However, as a woman it stands to reason that marriage is private. In Islam each wife has her own apartment/house. The menage a trois would be prohibited as it a deviation from that which is permissible between husband and wife.
Sister, it is not fair for your co-worker to put a Muslim woman in such a position. Gently and slowly start distancing yourself from these men. They mean you no good. In any culture a man should not ask a married woman/mother questions regarding sex. Send him to the masjid.
Forgive me for sounding as if I am still on a high horse.

dianek

Salaam,

It took a lot of courage to ask this question. I am not a scholar. However, as a woman it stands to reason that marriage is private. In Islam each wife has her own apartment/house. The menage a trois would be prohibited as it a deviation from that which is permissible between husband and wife.
Sister, it is not fair for your co-worker to put a Muslim woman in such a position. Gently and slowly start distancing yourself from these men. They mean you no good. In any culture a man should not ask a married woman/mother questions regarding sex. Send him to the masjid.
Forgive me for sounding as if I am still on a high horse.

They have no idea I am a muslim but know that my husband is. And i work with all guys and they mean no harm or disrespect.....they just think like men!