Transvesites in niqab

Jannah03

i was browsing the internet to know some more niqabis and stumbled upon something i never expected. Transvesites who are or arent muslim that wear the niqab who live in strict purdah. im still amazed and am no longer sleepy. it just amazes me. as anyone ever come across this?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

No, I doubt they are Muslim.

It is haram for men to imitate women and women to imitate men.

Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that “The Messenger of Allaah :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed men who make themselves look like women and women who make themselves look like men.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5435).

Abu Hurayrah said: “The Messenger of Allaah :saw: cursed men who wear women’s clothes and women who wear men’s clothes.” (Reported by Abu Dawood in al-Sunan, Kitaab al-Libaas, Baab fi libaas al-nisaa’).

I have read about some men in saudi wearing niqab so they could spy on women, astaghfirullah. THey went to a wedding and were found out, because everyone removed their veil.. apart from the two suspicious guys sitting in the middle of the hall. lol

wasalam.

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
i was browsing the internet to know some more niqabis and stumbled upon something i never expected. Transvesites who are or arent muslim that wear the niqab who live in strict purdah. im still amazed and am no longer sleepy. it just amazes me. as anyone ever come across this?

they are probably just mocking niqab

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ

I have read about some men in saudi wearing niqab so they could spy on women, astaghfirullah. THey went to a wedding and were found out, because everyone removed their veil.. apart from the two suspicious guys sitting in the middle of the hall. lol

wasalam.

LOL.. but yet so sad.. how would these men like it if there daughters, wives or sisters went to a wedding and found to perves in themiddle of the hall?

:astag:

Wasalaam

q8penpals

LOL.. but yet so sad.. how would these men like it if there daughters, wives or sisters went to a wedding and found to perves in themiddle of the hall?

:astag:

Wasalaam

Salam

This gets reported every now and then in Kuwait too. That is why for a while, cell phones were banned at private parties held outside homes. There were men showing up in full abaya/niqab (Kuwaiti boys, more specifically) and taking pictures of women on cell phones and blue-toothing them around.

I would say about once a month there is some similar type report here - once the police reported that they pulled over a car being driven irractically by a woman in niqab. It is illegal to drive wearing niqab in Kuwait (obstruction of eyesight). So they pulled the "woman" over and tried to question her and get her information. Turns out, it was a GUY, an off-duty police officer wearing the abaya and niqab AND ABOLUTELY NOTHING UNDERNEATH!! Argh! Crazy, insane people in the world!!

Lana

Jannah03

i dont know their true intentions but they say they love wearing niqabs or burqas and living in purdah so that men or whomever doesnt gawk at them. i saw that most were in the UK but it doesnt surprise me that it is done elsewhere. Thats just sad about the men in muslim countries where niqabs to spy on women....and the naked cop....can we say fetish?