TTI is a racist and one sided!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakeena

:salam2:

******** I hate this forum! You guys don't even care about anyone other than yourselves! :mad:

THE ADMIN SUCKS!

YOU DON'T LET ANYONE DISCUSS OTHER FAITHS EVEN THOUGH YOU CLAIM TO WANT WORLD PEACE! :mad:

YOU DON'T GIVE LUNCH BREAKS EITHER! :lol:

AND THE SNACKS COST TOO MUCH. ... :(

:wasalam:

Sakeena

i do hate it when everything is all 1 sided and people can't discuss things about other faiths, how do people expect to know stuff.

in islamic studies people will talk about abit about other faiths, so many of the muslims who are born or revert need to be open minded.

i love how dr. zakir naik has memorised many scriptures and there imams who know about middle-eastern studies, islamic studies, sharia and the quran

:)

I agree. Since this is gonna get closed anyway, I'll just keep making these until the admin finally listen to me. :hijabi:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu `alaykum

Beloved sister- would you be kind enough to be gentle in your speech and ask about it in a nice way. There is no need to swear and use filthy words at people.

Can you tell me what exactly the problem is... with evidence?

May Allaah make you from the people of Jannah

Wassalaamu `alaykum

Sakeena

Assalaamu `alaykum

Beloved sister- would you be kind enough to be gentle in your speech and ask about it in a nice way. There is no need to swear and use filthy words at people.

Can you tell me what exactly the problem is... with evidence?

May Allaah make you from the people of Jannah

Wassalaamu `alaykum

Okay..I'm sorry for my bad speech. :(

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Maa shaa'Allaah very nice of you. May Allaah make you from the people of Jannah.

So, what was the initial problem sister? Perhaps we can sort out the problem...

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Sakeena, why are you posting this? This is not you...

Revert2010, please dont make the issue worse. This is not the mature way to go about problems.

Sakeena

Maa shaa'Allaah very nice of you. May Allaah make you from the people of Jannah.

So, what was the initial problem sister? Perhaps we can sort out the problem...

I have been on TTI for about 4 years and lately, if someone mentions a quote from another faith or idea, their thread gets closed. Many of my threads have been closed and what for? :(

alf2

Islam is a way of life
i am not making the any situation worse, would be nice if people sorted themselves out and started being more polite and not ignorant.

Do you see how long I've been on this site?

SOME people on this site are ignorant, i'll agree. But the ones that are don't post a lot and its easy for me to just ignore them.

The people here have a lot of knowledge to share and support to give. I have disagreed with people on this site because of my liberal outlook, but when i need knowledge and support, the same people will be there saying they will make du'a for me and any hardships I am going through. That is love for the sake of allah right there.

This site is great.
Mabsoot is a blessed man, alhamdulilah.
And the Admin are usually polite and fair, and whatever they do they do for the integrity of this site.

To be honest, if you dont like this site - there are plenty to choose from.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Sakeena.

Now come on lets forget each and everything that went past. Be patient and nice Muslimah.

Regards.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Sakeena.

02.45 Allah says: "And seek assistance through patience and prayer, and most surely it is a hard thing except for the humble ones."

Regards.

sachin4islam

Do you see how long I've been on this site?

SOME people on this site are ignorant, i'll agree. But the ones that are don't post a lot and its easy for me to just ignore them.

The people here have a lot of knowledge to share and support to give. I have disagreed with people on this site because of my liberal outlook, but when i need knowledge and support, the same people will be there saying they will make du'a for me and any hardships I am going through. That is love for the sake of allah right there.

This site is great.
Mabsoot is a blessed man, alhamdulilah.
And the Admin are usually polite and fair, and whatever they do they do for the integrity of this site.

To be honest, if you dont like this site - there are plenty to choose from.

Agree completely with you. All TTI staff is magnificent. Masha-Allah. No doubts.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Which thread are you referring to?

Revert2010 posted a thread about the golden rule "treat others how you want to be treated" and quoted the same meaning from other texts including but not limited to Islam, Judaism, Baha'i, etc.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
i have been polite and fair but most of you for the last day or 2 won't have it. so don't turn it around like its all my fault.

i have been very nice and kind, you all have a go at me for posting scriptures, then have a heated argument with me, someone else puts them on and you praise them.,

2-faced jerks.

you lot remind me of a brother who once at friday prayers was saying to everyone education is important, then away from the congregation he was horrible to me, put me in his car and saying he wanted me to meet someone and then tried to ditch me at a garage and his own kids and grandchildren can't read or write and they scrounge money from the benefit system and bullied me because i am a good student.

see what i mean!

talk about peace eh? if you dont want the non muslims to see this, then i suggest you change your personalities fast.

and alot of the brothers wonder why the EDL are still around, people like you keep fueling their anger.

okay, I've just taken a second look at that thread and it seems on that thread, the person who made the most problems was a user named "sclavus" Who is new and MOST LIKELY an internet troll. Which means he joined this site to make problems and piss people off.

He appears to have made an inflammatory post off the get go and that pretty much soured the rest of the thread. But on page 1 alone, many people who are regulars here seemed to post nice things about your mission of the thread. Thariq did close the thread, but sclavus had caused so much fighting and problems that it was turning insane by page 2.

I think you are acting irrationally. You should have just reported his post and ignored him.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
i don't know who he is, ive not had a discussion with him, thats why hes not been reported.

Bro he posted in your thread, you can report his posts. And he probably would be removed from the site right now. He's been posting inflammatory comments since he bloody joined.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
why did nobody else report him ? :confused:

I am reporting him now, but you should have reported him too and ignored him.
If you look under our usernames, go down to the light that turns green when we're online, there is a button to the right. It looks like a sort of red triangle with an exclamation mark thing inside of it. THAT is where you can report posts. The mods will go to his post and perhaps all of his posts.

But I just looked through your thread, and I counted on page 1 9 people who were in support of your thread.

You and Sakeena pretty much threw all of them under the bus with this thread. I am quite dissapointed. :girl3:

1 person ruined your thread.
The majority were in support of it.

Here are some direct quotes that enjoyed your thread:

"What's wrong with looking at the similarites between Islam and other faiths?"

"Tolerance is a beautiful word in every language and according to every culture."

"The beauty of faith is that all faiths have some elements of the profound truth. We do tolerate others. I worship what I worship..."

"i agree with you sister,,,,this is open to all muslims and non muslims ,especially if there are those interested in islam it does not help if we are unkind to non muslims..islam teaches us kindness and tolerance"

"Calling people to Allaah is an important task and a glorious mission, because it means calling people to worship Allaah alone. It means bringing them forth from darkness to the light, planting goodness in the place of evil and truth in the place of falsehood. Hence whoever does this needs to have knowledge, understanding, patience, forbearance, gentleness and kindness. He needs to give of his wealth and of himself, and he needs to understand people’s circumstances and habits"

"You have beautiful thoughts of uniting humanity and working for a common goal of success,I really appreciate that mashaAllah."

From Mabsoot himself, the creator of this site, "I read through this thread and the replies. We do not learn our beliefs from the sayings of other Religions. However, this does not mean we do not respect others, and also we should acknowledge that there are certain truths and good things in other beliefs, as this thread shows."

Do you and Sakeena see your errors? That thread had more people supporting it, than rejecting it. And you have sat here and called them 2-faced, and jerks...Ya Allah :girl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.