U.S. Marines Urinating On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan!!! [CNN Video]

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Salam alikom,

Wednesday January 11 2012
This is outrageous!!! Absolutely disgusting. This is what America calls "fighting for democracy!" This is not the video, but what CNN said about it + pictures.

[yt]Y7PHOa8eBrU[/yt]

ASTAGHFIRULAH!! Most of these American soldiers have no respect for anyone. I am so angry right now. Thank God for Youtube and Wikileaks for constantly exposing them to the world.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
do not worry brother,/our brother in Islam and
Arab league will be there recollecting evidence.

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Bismillah-ir Rahman-ir Rahim, scumbags, they'll see what happens to them in the hereafter insha'Allah.

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Well This does not represent the majority of American forces.Members of the highest ranking officials are highly against this act and Insha'Allah will hold them accountable...

John Smith

I did not expect anything less than what these poor excuses for humans did,just remember the very same occupying army in iraq had its soldiers abuse,rape & murder our mothers,sisters,children,husbands & fathers.

There is a reason they call it the infant-ry,rest assured there time will come.

Tricky question, if those who committed these henious acts are caught and bought to justice and then decided to embrace isalm would you be forgiving towards them?

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
I did not expect anything less than what these poor excuses for humans did,just remember the very same occupying army in iraq had its soldiers abuse,rape & murder our mothers,sisters,children,husbands & fathers.

There is a reason they call it the infant-ry,rest assured there time will come.

Tricky question, if those who committed these henious acts are caught and bought to justice and then decided to embrace isalm would you be forgiving towards them?

Indeed,this is act of sick and mentally unhealthy people.Breaking every aspect of being human being.May Allah guide them.Ameen

Brother,we love and hate for the sake of Allah,we get angry for His sake,remember Hazrat Hind bint Utbah,what she did and how prophet :saw: dealt with her and forgave her.
Islam wipes all previous sins.no matter what they are,Allah forgives,who are we not to?

elqouds2020

Salam alikom,

Wednesday January 11 2012
This is outrageous!!! Absolutely disgusting. This is what America calls "fighting for democracy!" This is not the video, but what CNN said about it + pictures.

[yt]Y7PHOa8eBrU[/yt]

ASTAGHFIRULAH!! Most of these American soldiers have no respect for anyone. I am so angry right now. Thank God for Youtube and Wikileaks for constantly exposing them to the world.
essallamou allaikoum ce sont des criminels et qui les a donnée les ordres de faire tel criminalité vive les tallibans que dieu leurs donnes leurs victoire et le salame et la paix à oussama benladen le grand martyrs

elqouds2020

essallamou allaikoum ce sont des criminels et qui les a donnée les ordres de faire tel criminalité vive les tallibans que dieu leurs donnes leurs victoire et le salame et la paix à oussama benladen le grand martyrs
essallamou allaikoum they are criminals and who gave the orders to this crime live the tallibans that God give victory and their salame and peace to the great martyrs oussama benladen

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salaam

I live in America and often when I am out ppl like to mistreat me but you know what I sometimes say to them "Do you see how you are treating me and you call me a terriost. I think you need to reflect on your actions towards me because now you are looking like the terrorist..not me".

The same with these American soldiers....they are the filthy scumbags not the afaghans.

luluimaan

Lulu O' La Mer
Salaam all,

Some of the comments on here I find extremely offensive, and I'm surprised that they're coming from Muslims.

A) The men who committed this heinous act may have been American, but they don't represent America. I am American, and I am Muslim, and I would never do something like this, so please don't say that this is what America is about. Let's not judge an entire country based on what a few have done. What do you say about the suicide bombers who maim and kill their own countrymen, women, and children in Iraq? You wouldn't say that all Iraqis are suicide bombers, or even that they all wanted to, would you? You

B) This is NOT what America calls "fighting for democracy." General allegations made against any population are discriminatory. Unless you’ve polled the ENTIRE American population (excluding children of course), you have no solid foundation for any of these statements. This video has been all over the news, and people, including the media, are showing their disgust and horror for this video, so I would suggest the exact opposite.

C) You cannot be recruited into the military with a criminal record. They will not take you. There are more people that want to be in the military because of the benefits and a poor economy than they need (and they’re getting rid of positions in the military anyways). Most people that join the military are right out of high school or college.

D) MuslimShadow is right. No sane person would do this, so we should assume, for the sake of Allah (swt), that these people are not in the right state of mind, and that insha’Allah they will be judged accordingly for their actions and seek guidance and potentially psychological wellness support. We are not the final judge of these people, so we shouldn’t bother ourselves with trying to judge them.

If anything, we should pray for the forgiveness of all involved, and that these actions will never occur again. Ya Allah, this world is turning into an awful place. Please do not add to the negativity of this dunya. PEACE ummah PEACE!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Do not be offened.

The American public by being complacent and lazy have allowed this to go on for far too long.

This is not a war. This is butchery. Nothing new. Hegemony. Why would those who wish you dead and want all that you have care about respect when they murder you?

As to your question Brother, there is the sound and authentic hadeeth about the Prophet becoming angry with the believer who killed an enemy immediately after he took the shahada.

Brother, additionally there was a thread recently on TTI about Peace Securities. I found that to be an informative read. I was amazed at the protocols of Islam. The sheer latitude of what is given to the enemy is a reflection of a slave serving Allah. It is an excellent post. Try Brother Idris...

bmw540i

Salaams,

I quote A) The men who committed this heinous act may have been American, but they don't represent America.
I know what you are saying but you must remember that who ever puts on a uniform represents the entire country.They are the ambassadors of the people of America outside America.You must take that into account,hence the venom against the people of America.
ps: just an explenation

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
We are not the final judge of these people, so we shouldn’t bother ourselves with trying to judge them.

If anything, we should pray for the forgiveness of all involved, and that these actions will never occur again. Ya Allah, this world is turning into an awful place. Please do not add to the negativity of this dunya. PEACE ummah PEACE!

AMEEEEN!