Umar ibn al kattab

dunno

:salam2:
I hope everyone is well.
This Eid i was talking to a very distant relative that came to visit us in Riyadh.
He lives in Mecca and he is responsible in taking care of several doors in the masjid al haram.
One of the doors he takes care of is Umar ibn kattab door. He told me that shias avoid entering the mosque from Umar's door. While he was saying this he smiled and said, may allah have mercy on Umar shayateen ( devils ) used to escape from him when he was alive and now the shayateen ( devils ) also escape from him even when he is dead.
Just thought it was a nice story

:wasalam:

your-sister

Wa'alaikum salaam!

"Shayaateen used to escape from him when he was alive and even now they escape from him when he's dead" That made me smile.:] Masha'Allaah. Your relative is clever, bless him.

Jazakallahu khayr for sharing this with us, it was quite nice of you.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

nice one. may Allah be pleased with 'Umar ibn al khattab.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Wa`alaykumassalam Warahmatullahi Wabrakatu

No words to say. Our leader was such great and pious Umar Ibn Khattab (radhi`Allahu anhu) shaitaan would flee whereever he was present.

May Allaah guide the sh`eeh and break the backs of the ones who curse Umar Ibn Khattab (radhi`Allahu anhu).

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaykumassalam Warahmatullahi Wabrakatu

May Allaah guide the sh`eeh and break the backs of the ones who curse Umar Ibn Khattab (radhi`Allahu anhu).

A du`aa and a na`alah all in one..wow. Been a while since I've seen someone making such supplications.. May the Mujiib-ad-da`waat accept this of you, brother.

Jazaa'kAllaahu khair for sharing this, akhy. Here we are running towards evil and back then it was evil that'd run to the opposite direction from the believers... What a shame, subhanallah!

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
I hope everyone is well.
This Eid i was talking to a very distant relative that came to visit us in Riyadh.
He lives in Mecca and he is responsible in taking care of several doors in the masjid al haram.
One of the doors he takes care of is Umar ibn kattab door. He told me that shias avoid entering the mosque from Umar's door. While he was saying this he smiled and said, may allah have mercy on Umar shayateen ( devils ) used to escape from him when he was alive and now the shayateen ( devils ) also escape from him even when he is dead.
Just thought it was a nice story

That was absolutely awesome.heh the best thing is it's true.Hazrat Umar(may Allah be pleased with him) was one of the great inspirational sahaba that we have.:jazaak: for sharing.

Ahsen

These people shouldn't be allowed to enter the Ka'aba in the first place.Their whole aqeeda is like a web of lies.