UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muminah92

asalam w3likum brothers and sisters
one of my old friends from middle school is being abused by her father just coz she started to wear the hajib and cover herself like a muslimah should
her father keeps hittin her and made her take out the hajib she started to wear it behind his back. but one day he saw her and wanted to beat her up on the street but alhamdullah her brothers were there so they didn't let him touch her.
what can she do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!her father said that if she keeps dressing like that there wont be any1 to come and ask for her hand!!!
:astag::astag::astag
PEACE

yasin67

asalam w3likum brothers and sisters
one of my old friends from middle school is being abused by her father just coz she started to wear the hajib and cover herself like a muslimah should
her father keeps hittin her and made her take out the hajib she started to wear it behind his back. but one day he saw her and wanted to beat her up on the street but alhamdullah her brothers were there so they didn't let him touch her.
what can she do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!her father said that if she keeps dressing like that there wont be any1 to come and ask for her hand!!!
:astag::astag::astag
PEACE

Before I suggest something I have to ask that how old she is.Does she have to live her father.One,muslim or muslimah, must obey his/her parents unless they prevent him/her living as a muslim.She should only obey Allah and should only fear from Allah.But if she is too young to live on her own she must be patient to live her life in islamic way.

Shahzad

waza main tum nasara ho, tamaddun main yahood
yeh muslaman hain jinhain daikh kay sharmain hanood

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Before I suggest something I have to ask that how old she is.Does she have to live her father.One,muslim or muslimah, must obey his/her parents unless they prevent him/her living as a muslim.She should only obey Allah and should only fear from Allah.But if she is too young to live on her own she must be patient to live her life in islamic way.

You are allowed to obey your parents only if it doesen't conflict with Islam. Wearing a hijab IS fard, so she cannot obey him and remove it in this respect.

muminah92

she is 16yrs old

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum

Tell her its the month of Ramadan so forgive,forget and be patient. Pray and keep in mind Allah SWT answers the duas of fastinng people.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
First of all, may Allah bless her for her strength to wear the hijab, not many WANT to wear it at her age, mashallah.

Maybe when things cool down, she can have a sit down with her family including her father in a peaceful manner, and discuss this. She is not doing anything wrong, she is obeying Allah, what is wrong with that? Does she have sister friends she can talk to and what about her mother? How does she feel about this? May Allah ease her situation, and make it easy for her, Ameen!

RAMADAN MUBARAK!

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

I was just curious are her family members muslim? Also I hate to hear a father is hitting his daughter because she decides to cover her body and observe hijab. That makes no since to me:( It seems you would hear the opposite this is a prime example of how chaotic the world came be where covering is out of the ordinary and nakedness is normally. :astag: Tell this sister to make Du'aa because only through Allah it will get better. Also tell her to remember in life we will be tested this could be a test of her Iman to see if she will continue to cover or leave it because of the circumstances. Tell her stay strange and I will keep her in my Du'aas, inshallah.:tti_sister:

Salam Amirah80

palestine

Servant of Allah
i feel like crying! what is wrong with parents these days?! sister whether her family is muslim or not she must please her lord ALLAH, not her father in this case. it's insane. i would rather die than take my hijab off for the sake of a human being.