UNIQUE HADITH "FOR ONES' SIN OTHERS WILL BE PUNISHED"

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

:salam2:
UNIQUE HADITH,
FOR ONES' SIN OTHERS WILL BE PUNISHED.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ISLAM ONCE I HEARD A HADITH THAT, FOR NOT WEARING HIJAB BY A GIRL OR A WOMAN, FIVE DIFFERENT PERSONS WILL BE PUNISHED, HERSELF, HER FATHER, HER BROTHERS, HER HUSBAND, AND HER SONS. HOW AUTHENTIC IS THIS HADITH PLEASE GIVE REFERENCES IF POSSIBLE, BECAUSE WHEN I TELL THIS HADITH PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW THE SOURCE AND I DO NOT KNOW AND ALSO I CAN NOT FIND THE MUSLIM BROTHER WHO TOLD ME THIS HADITH .
Jazak Allah khayran insha`allah.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
UNIQUE HADITH,

BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ISLAM ONCE I HEARD A HADITH THAT, FOR NOT WEARING HIJAB BY A GIRL OR A WOMAN, FIVE DIFFERENT PERSONS WILL BE PUNISHED, HERSELF, HER FATHER, HER BROTHERS, HER HUSBAND, AND HER SONS. HOW AUTHENTIC IS THIS HADITH PLEASE GIVE REFERENCES IF POSSIBLE, BECAUSE WHEN I TELL THIS HADITH PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW THE SOURCE AND I DO NOT KNOW AND ALSO I CAN NOT FIND THE MUSLIM BROTHER WHO TOLD ME THIS HADITH .

i have never heard or read this hadith before. but i will say this: i don't understand how the relatives, mostly parents and siblings allow their daughters or sisters out of the home wearing in appropriate clothing. i know a very pious brother and sister that are married and they follow all of the rules of islam, yet they do not have their daughters that are 16 and 21 wear a hijab. basically what i am saying is that i don't know if that hadith is authentic but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. i only say this because it would be wrong for me to have non-muslim family members living with me a muslim, and me not give them any dawah about islam.

in this parents, maybe they did tell their daughters to wear the hijab. ALLAH SWT knows best. but if they didn't, then it's a real shame.
:wasalam:

daywalker

[COLOR="Blue"]UNIQUE HADITH,

[/COLOR][/
B]

assalamualaikum

"That was a nation who has passed away. They shall receive the reward of what they earned, and you of what you earn. And you will not be asked of what they used to do." (Qur'an 2:141)

parents will no be punished cause of the sin of their children. They have responcibility to teach their child islam. and If they dont do this, then they will be punished cause of neglecting their responcibility.

If a girl dont wear hijab other 5 person will be punished cause of their neglectence the responcibility to teach the girl about islam, and motivate her.

If they do , then they will not be punished. cause the fullfill their responcibility.