ur little time can feed many!...MUST SEE

aishah_2304m

peace lover
asalamualikyum wr wb dear brothers and sisters,
hope you all are doing well by the grace of Allah....i got to know about this site and wanted to share with all of u-

http://www.freerice.com/

we dont realize the blessings of Allah till he takes them away from us....lets contribute and make the world a better place to live in AS WE ARE MUSLIMS :hijabi:!!!

jazaaq Allah khair

ur sister in islam,
Aishah :SMILY259:

P.S: WE ARE ALL BLESSED ALHAMDULILAAH.

curious89

Assalamu Alaikum

Jazak Allah Khair for posting.

There is also an option on there where you can save the amount of rice you've donated in total so you can see how much you've donated all together :)

Steve940

:salam2:

I can understand that this is for a good cause, but I wonder why they make people play games instead of just giving away the food with no strings attached? Why only give it away if you play a vocabulary game? It doesn't make sense if you ask me, but insha'allah I will play it anyway.

a_brother

Make dua for us all

WOW, great idea
Jazakom Allah Kair sister Aisha

Who pays for the donated rice?

The rice is paid for by the sponsors whose names you see on the bottom of your vocabulary screen when you enter a correct answer. These sponsors support both learning (free vocabulary for everyone) and reducing hunger (free rice for the hungry). We thank these sponsors for their participation at FreeRice. For information about how you or your company can sponsor FreeRice, please email here.

If FreeRice has the rice to give, why not give it all away right now?

FreeRice is not sitting on a pile of rice―you are earning it 20 grains at a time. Here is how it works. When you play the game, sponsor banners appear on the bottom of your screen. The money generated by these banners is then used to buy the rice. So by playing, you generate the money that pays for the rice donated to hungry people.

Is FreeRice a non-profit organization?

FreeRice is simply a website committed to the cause of ending hunger around the world. While it is not a registered non-profit organization, it is run entirely for free and makes no profit. All money raised by the site goes to the UN World Food Program to help feed the hungry. Sponsors make all payments to the UN World Food Program directly.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Salam Aishah :)

Very good why to donate to help others. Jazak Allah Khair for sharing. May Allah bless you for your efforts.

Salam Amirah
:SMILY259:

aishah_2304m

peace lover
baarik Allahu feek brothers and sisters...alhamdulilaah :hijabi:

may Allah bless all of u and grant u all janaah ameen.

ur sister in islam,
Aishah.