Urdu TTI?

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum,

I would like to request the brother/sisters running this site to start urdu forum on TTI, where we can have authentic Islamic stuff in urdu language.

Many of us from Indo-Pak although know english, prefer to hear Islamic lectures in urdu/hindi.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam brother
aha thats nice nidea.
i would also make request to brother mabsoot to thinck abt it.
FI AMANILLAH

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
thanx bro osman that u cant understand rudu but even then u made a request for us.hehe
FI AMANILLAH

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
Great

Assalamualaykum.
Really there should be urdu language on tti so together we can spread truth very easy here in india and pakistan. Great request brother.

arabiantxn

I would't think it would be that hard considering the resources we have in urdu and the fact that we have a lot of people who know urdu.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
May be we can start with urdu audio/video lectures to test the waters...

:salam2:

please No.

Jazakallahu khayr.

We do not make sections so quickly. We try our best to make sure each section is monitored and has Sahih content. So, we have Sabr, inshaAllah khayr. Dont worry about it. When time is right, there will be nice section. I have many good things in Urdu as well as contact with Urdu speaking scholars.

Anyway, at this moment we want to improve site a lot more, so information is more readily available. Although, this is a matter of time and money, two things we dont have, but Allah is enough for us!

Assalamu alaykum

Qasim Khan

Assalamo Alikum Brother

Thanks for your reply,INSHALLAH with the help and Grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY we will be able to do batter.I am very happy from your post,plz pray for me that ALLAH ALMIGBHTY gives me the strength till death.

One special request is that brother plz contact with Muhammad Yousaf(pakistani Best crickter) batsman,He is convertd from Christianity,and make the world records on batting.Plz do contact with him and ask him to post his story,INSHALLAH it will difinatly help christians all around the world to become a good Muslim take care.

ALLAH HAFIZ

arabiantxn

re

:salam2:

please No.

Jazakallahu khayr.

We do not make sections so quickly. We try our best to make sure each section is monitored and has Sahih content. So, we have Sabr, inshaAllah khayr. Dont worry about it. When time is right, there will be nice section. I have many good things in Urdu as well as contact with Urdu speaking scholars.

Anyway, at this moment we want to improve site a lot more, so information is more readily available. Although, this is a matter of time and money, two things we dont have, but Allah is enough for us!

Assalamu alaykum

:salam2: i see brother masboot picking up some urdu language. :SMILY259: