Urdu TTI?

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

So more than a year on since this topic was created, bro Abu Baseer is now a moderator Masha'Allah. I think an Urdu section would be of great benefit to members from India subcontinent like me, if brother Mabsoot think its appropiate.

There are a lot of beneficial lectures on the internet in urdu, that can be shared here and often times they contain matters that are relevant to people in the Indian Subcontinent. Also, we could have a discussion about Ahle Hadeeth scholars that we have in India & pakistan from whom we urdu speaking folks can greatly benefit from Insha'Allah tallah.

Wasalaamalaikum waa rahmatullahi...

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

So more than a year on since this topic was created, bro Abu Baseer is now a moderator Masha'Allah. I think an Urdu section would be of great benefit to members from India subcontinent like me, if brother Mabsoot think its appropiate.

There are a lot of beneficial lectures on the internet in urdu, that can be shared here and often times they contain matters that are relevant to people in the Indian Subcontinent. Also, we could have a discussion about Ahle Hadeeth scholars that we have in India & pakistan from whom we urdu speaking folks can greatly benefit from Insha'Allah tallah.

Wasalaamalaikum waa rahmatullahi...

Yea i agree there is so much islamic information in urdu language which we are unable to share

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum,

As it's already established, an Urdu section certainly would be a good idea, Insha'Allah. If resources allow the admin. now, many new and important discussions can be carried out there, Insha'Allah.

And many people - who visit this forum - could be shy or afraid to post (just) here because of their language limitations.

Wa'salaam

As Salaam Alaykum,

I would like to request the brother/sisters running this site to start urdu forum on TTI, where we can have authentic Islamic stuff in urdu language.

Many of us from Indo-Pak although know english, prefer to hear Islamic lectures in urdu/hindi.

i agree with u

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
me here for urdu TTI too:).i requested brother mabsoot for it when a couple of ppl here told me they could not benefit from TTI coz of english problems.:(i think it wud be a good idea to let the urdu speaking ppl have a chance to benefit from TTI too:)

up to the admin of course.may ALLAH make your job easy for you.ameen

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah

To all the brothers and sisters who requested an Urdu section, we ask you to be patient for the time being. We have not neglected this suggestion, and it will be established at one point inshaAllaah. However, currently we are planning on undergoing other changes to the site as well, and until they are more stablized we cannot add any other language sections to the website. Although it is true we have brother Abu Baseer as part of the Mod Team now alhamdulillah, our hands are still quite full and we don't have the ability to add anything at the current moment.

May Allaah reward you all for your good intentions and desire to spread good. Please make du'aa that we may be able to improve the site and meanwhile we ask you to direct your attentions to what we do have and continue to make contributions.

:jazaak: !

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

To all the brothers and sisters who requested an Urdu section, we ask you to be patient for the time being. We have not neglected this suggestion, and it will be established at one point inshaAllaah. However, currently we are planning on undergoing other changes to the site as well, and until they are more stablized we cannot add any other language sections to the website. Although it is true we have brother Abu Baseer as part of the Mod Team now alhamdulillah, our hands are still quite full and we don't have the ability to add anything at the current moment.

May Allaah reward you all for your good intentions and desire to spread good. Please make du'aa that we may be able to improve the site and meanwhile we ask you to direct your attentions to what we do have and continue to make contributions.

wasalam

It has been more than 1 year already....

Ameen to the dua

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

wasalam

patience patience.................well it does have sweeter reward:)looking forward to the estb. of urdu section:D