Urgent: need your sincere dua & suplication

muslimummah

Just a brother
:salam2:

My sister is suppose to visit me over here (in canada) 4 days ago as she left malaysia. She left me note by phone (instant message) she is in serious trouble. NO message or phone#...tried
emailing her many times, but no contact.

I ask for you sincerely du'a for her safe keep. I don't know where she is or what could the issue.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: so sorry to hear this sister. you and your family are definitely in my duaa. please keep us posted on the outcome, it must be absolutely nervewrecking but may Allah keep you strong at this time, also.
:wasalam:

D.Ahmed

Believer
Salaam Sister,
I can imagine how you must feel but all i can say is try to have sabr Insha-Allah she will make contact very soon I'm sure she's fine May Allah swt keep her safe and well.

Maryam Sayyidina

May Allah guard your sister with sabr and dizkr. The dua for you and your family.
Innallaha ma'ashabirin sis..
Allah always with us.

muslimummah

Just a brother

Dear brother/sister, please still make dua for my sister. I found out the news. The got in a car accident and she was in coma for 2 days. Her condition isn't too critical but it is still critical.

May Allah give her ability to heal soon. Amin

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

so sad to hear that...be patient sister...everything is gonna be fine soon inshaALLAH...

my prays are with you...

may ALLAH (awt) protect her and your whole family from every danger and make angels as your guards...amiin ya rabbal aalamiin...

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dearest one...Insha'Allah I will make sincere dua for you and your sister. Please keep us posted on her condition..and gain strenght from us.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear sister, thank you for keeping us updated on your sister's condition. i pray with all sincerity that she heals fast and for the whole family to rally together and be patient at this time. i have been thinking of you and may Allah protect you and your whole family and have mercy on each of us, ameen.