Wake up Muslims

binte muslimah

Narated By Anas : A man asked the Prophet about the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment) ...saying, "When will the Hour be?" The Prophet said, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, "Nothing, except that I love ALLAH and His Apostle." The Prophet said, "You will be with those whom you love."

[Bukhari Volume 005, Book 057, Hadith Number 037].

Then Choose, whom do U LOVE more ?

1- ALLAH (SWT) And His Book Quran, Our beloved prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him), His Sunnah and His Companions?

OR

2- singers (Enrique, Celine Dion, Akon .... etc. And their songs ?)

Wake Up MUSLIMS before its too LATE :(

O ALLAH! Guide US All to the right path ...

Share it MUCH as U can ..

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

:jazaak: for the reminder sister,I have been thinking on this topic for a very long time.The last moment of our lives decide what we were attached to all of our lives.
Would we long for the world or would our longing be to meet Allah?
For a believer,angels will descend on him at the time of his death and tell him not fear anything(in the future) nor grieve (over that which we have left in this world as it says in the interpretation of the meaning of Surah Al Fussila(41:30):

Indeed, those who have said, "Our Lord is Allah " and then remained on a right course - the angels will descend upon them, [saying], "Do not fear and do not grieve but receive good tidings of Paradise, which you were promised.

Some people have heart attached to duniya and die upon it while others whose hearts are attached to Qur'an ,in their every part of life hold onto it in their every movement.Here's a video of a hafidh who was coming out of anesthesia and in his moment of going in and out of concsiousness he had Qur'an on his lips ,the verse which particularly struck me that he was reciting was,
And be not like those who forgot Allah , so He made them forget themselves.[59:19]
In that moment of unconcsiousness he seemed to be reminding himself not to forget Allah,subhanAllah!
Here's the video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NQDRlXzUFk[/ame]