wanting to learn egyptian arabic

fatimah1971

salam alikom all---i am new muslim for over a year now and i now live in egypt---i am looking for help to sites so i am able to learn egyptian arabic---any help would be appreciated---sites with english-arabic would be helpful also---thankyou may God bless you----salam alikom

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:
Since you live in Egypt I would fully take advantage of going out there and taking Arabic courses in a classroom setting, you learn a lot faster and you learn the accent, something an online course may not be able to teach you.
:wasalam:

salamo 3alikom i would love to have u in egypt and teach u arabic insallah , and u r right about learning language in it's own country it help u alot i have done that for learning english it's the better way hope u can do that to ,salamo 3alikom

fatimah1971

jabba thankyou for your reply---the prolem is that i live in a small city so a classroom not going to work for me---and only a few people here in mahala speak english---so i must use other resources to achieve what i want---thankyou and have a blessed day salam fatimah

fatimah1971

salam alikom---thankyou for your reply and i am hoping that living here would be able to help me learn to speak but it may have been easier for me if i was living in a big city---but i enjoy and love my life in this small city/village---one day inshaa allah i will be as egyptian here---salam fatimah

fatimah1971

salam alikom abubaseer---thankyou for the website--but i dont care for cairo so much--i live in small city 2 hours away---thankyou for your reply---salam fatimah

Sufyan Sauri M

good luck

I am A student of Islamic Law now I have been in egypt about two years.
I think that u have to practice arabic as well as you can.
good luck.

fatimah1971

assalam alikom bawar---thankyou for your reply---i had checked out that site few weeks ago---its a very nice site for ones wanting to learn arabic---but i am wanting to learn egyptian arabic---but thankyou again salam

nasranuur

salam maybe icould help i came from egypt little bit ago now i live in the us but i could tell you how to memraize arabic in 3 month

hambaAllah

mingles with the local female

:bismillah:
:salam2:

According to my Arabic teacher,, he says the best for one to learn is to be in the right place at the right time and immersed yourself with the arabic there,,, dont worry about your english or they not being able to converse in English,,,you want to master Arabic right....so take it step by step,,and before you know you will be the mistress of the language ;)
My arabic teacher went to Medina many many moons ago,,, with little knowledge of arabic,,he was staying in hostel where most of the hostelites are from the African continent who speaks Arabic/French and he says by a month he could speak arabic fluently and with confidence too. He only knows a little arabic and good in English/Malay a language most Malay Singaporean knows.. you know what i mean,, sister :)
I am envious of your present situation,, right place at the right time,, if only i have the opportunity to be able to study arabic in Saudi itself, especially in Mecca or Medina that will be a dream come true, indeed.

My apology if anything i've written offended or hurt your feelings, it was not my intention,, just trying to help....:salah::tti_sister: May Allah AlMighty forgives this humble slave of his and guides us, the Ummah to the straight path....Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

:wasalam::hijabi:

fatimah1971

thankyou Bawar for the added sites---i will check them out to see if any of them are helpful---once again thankyou very much---salam

fatimah1971

thankyou hambaAllah for your reply---and nothing you said offened me so dont worry---yes i can see your point about just going out and being around people---but that is just a little hard for me---i live in a small city/village here in egypt and not many ( i have found 3 ) that can speak english...lol---and me being american doesnt help finding woman here as friends---i can speak some egyptian arabic to get by and i am understanding alot---the funny thing is i am reading arabic more than i can speak it =)--and with that in mind ... i am home alot so i am trying to do this on my own basically--which is the hardest way to learn any language---but one day enshaa allah enshaa allah i will master the language here---thanks again for your reply salam fatimah

fatimah1971

nasranuur---if you could do that---may God bless you all your life --- i would love to know how.....thankyou for replying me salam fatimah

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear sister Fatimah....Alhamdolillah that He guided you to Islam. :ma:

You are most welcome in Egypt and in Mahallah, the same town I live in....Almahalla Al-Kobra. I'm a teacher of English and I'll be very happy to offer you any help I can to learn Arabic.

Your sister, Amany

fatimah1971

salam alikom amany---thankyou for your reply to me---i have lived here in elmahala for 1 year and 2 months now---i love it here--but options for me to find help here are limited--as you may know...its nice to know that i have met the 4th person here that speaks english---i aprreciate any help you are willing to offer...and may God bless you that you have a kindness in you---well thankyou again and hope to hear from you again enshaa allah---salam fatimah

nasranuur

salam

okey frist you are going to start by learning the basics like how are you and the greatings
1.ازيك (e-za-yak)and it means how are you?
2.الحمد الله كويثة and it means allhamdoellah i'm fine(ko-way-ye-sa)
3.اسمك اية (es-mek-eih) but only if you're talking to a girl if you're to talking to a guy this is what you say(es-mak -eih) and it means what's your name
4.اسمي (es-me) my name is

fatimah1971

assalam alikom nasranuur---thankyou for your reply...i can speak some arabic...i have lived here 1 year and 2 months---i understand enough to get by---but this is my home and my life now...i wont leave egypt and return to the USA...so i must learn more than enough to just get by from day to day...i want relationships with people and have friends i can talk to and i would like to feel more at home in my new home here. i have learned the alphabet and i can spell all words i know how to speak and i can read some from the quran by using the little knowledge i have so far...i am a person thats just loves to know more and more...i love learning new things and with my spirit i have...i just want to know more...well dont want to make this a novel...so again thankyou...salam fatimah