wat do we need to do in heaven??

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2:
i have been searching for this but am unable to find the answer,my question is regarding the ETERNITY of paradise.
well, its been said in each book i read about jannah,that the inhabitants will live an eternal life there.so now my question is:
1.Do we need to worship like we are worshipping allah now, in jannah also??,and if in case we fail or disobey him jannah,then wat will happen.?
m just so worrying about this,that m kinda feeling it difficult to concenrate in my worships. i want jannah,and m inshaallah trying my best collecting stuff for the journey,but my concern is now if i can make my hourney to jannah, being a human and as we all are sinners,will i be able to stay in jannah for ever without showing disobedience to my sustainer. m just so worried that if we do need to do that, i may fail in the eternal life ther.:astag:
and wat if we commit a sin in jannah,will we be thrown to hell fire,pls i need some gud explanation of wat we have to do in jannah.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

As we muslims struggle in this life to almost reach perfection in our ways of warship to Allah the way we should, We get to be rewarded with Jannah where we have to do nothing more than to enjoy it.
Where in Jannah, you never go hungry, thursty, sick, bored, tired, or anything like that.
Only eternal life of pure joy, happiness and satisfaction.

Achmat_Samsodien

i have been searching for this but am unable to find the answer,my question is regarding the ETERNITY of paradise.
well, its been said in each book i read about jannah,that the inhabitants will live an eternal life there.so now my question is:
1.Do we need to worship like we are worshipping allah now, in jannah also??,and if in case we fail or disobey him jannah,then wat will happen.?
m just so worrying about this,that m kinda feeling it difficult to concenrate in my worships. i want jannah,and m inshaallah trying my best collecting stuff for the journey,but my concern is now if i can make my hourney to jannah, being a human and as we all are sinners,will i be able to stay in jannah for ever without showing disobedience to my sustainer. m just so worried that if we do need to do that, i may fail in the eternal life ther.:astag:
and wat if we commit a sin in jannah,will we be thrown to hell fire,pls i need some gud explanation of wat we have to do in jannah.

Dear Brother/Sister

Do not concern yourself about Jannah and worship because in Jannah things are entirely different. We won't perform solaah we will just praise Allah by words (If I recall correctly).
Also once you're in Jannah you will never leave cause Allah has promised it to those who are mindful and obedient to him once you're in you're in. There will be no hate and no negative emotions whatsoever. In Jannah there is things the eyes have never seen and the ears have never heard of and we can do anything we want because there is no corruption. You can request to spend time with our beloved Nabie Muhammad SAW as well as the other ambiyaah of Allah. We will eat and dring for the pleasure of it and there will be no impurities like urine and faeces.

All that is required to us is to strive for it in out daily lives. If strive to live the life of the prophet Muhammad SAWS, then we will surely be successful insha allah.

I recommend listening to the lecture series by Imaam Anwar Al-Awlaki, The Hereafter.
Therein lies a detailed description for you.

I hope this helps you Insha Allah. May Allah guide us and grant all believers Jannah Insha Allah.

:wasalam:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
thnk you all for the replies, i actually know about the pleasures we are going to get there,but was concious about this as i'v never seen anythng about worshiping in jannah.so was very much curious that if we struggle in this life so hard to achiev and be obedient to allah(swa) wat if we miss obey him in jannah.insha allah u all's replies answered my questions.
jazakallah khair for that,may allah reward us all jannah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
thnk you all for the replies, i actually know about the pleasures we are going to get there,but was concious about this as i'v never seen anythng about worshiping in jannah.so was very much curious that if we struggle in this life so hard to achiev and be obedient to allah(swa) wat if we miss obey him in jannah.insha allah u all's replies answered my questions.
jazakallah khair for that,may allah reward us all jannah.

Assalmau Allaicomu dear sister,

Inshallah I will answer you.

Inshallah,if Allah subahn we tela reword us with His mercy,we will live forever in Jannah,Ameen.
And as Allah is Almighty,He will remove from our hearts,souls,and minds any kind of haram wishes and desires,and He will aslo remove any kind of incentive on sinsfull actions,Glory He is SubhanAllah.

I pray to Allah,that Inshallah we will worship to Him in Jannah more than in this world.Ameen-:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you dear sister