WE ARE ALL OF THE SAME DEEN !

Adjazenab

""All mankind is from Adam and Eve. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; white has no superiority over black, nor does a black have any superiority over white; [none have superiority over another] except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.""

I love reading this part of the final sermon of the Prophet, it really impresses me, but I am wondering: Do we, Muslims, understand the meaning of these words?

My husband is looking for a job and he is going through problems because of the colour of his skin. Recruiters would call him because of the qualifications on his CV/Resume, they would talk with him over the phone, agree for a face to face interview and nothing would happen then.
Finally we have been informed that the problem is not what he has as qualifications, but the darkness of his skin. Tell me Brothers/Sisters do we have to take it as a trial Allah (SWT) is making us go through to test our faith on Him? Honestly, I think this has nothing to do with Allah (SWT) challenging his slave.

I know that we are from all around the world on this wonderful website(TTI), please, help make a big change in the mind of our brothers and sisters so that they will see in their Muslims Brothers/Sisters only Muslims of the same Deem, not Black Muslims, Indian Muslims, Arab Muslims and so on. We have the duty and responsibility to show the non-Muslims that we love and help each other no matter where we come from because Islam normally breaks boundaries of races, ethnicities, countries. It's so frustrated to know that one's colour can disqualify him in a job competition and more frustrated when the one who decides is your fellow Muslim brother or sister.
5 a day I pray to Allah (SWT) to touch the heart of a Muslim employer who knows and practice that part of the Last sermon of the Prophet, for the sake of my family, for Allah (SWT) knows better why He created us with different colours.

May Allah (SWT) guide all of us on the path of real Islam.

Salam in every Muslim house.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

very well said sister. it's truly unfortunate that things are this way sometimes. it amazes me how people can be so proud of their race when they had nothing to do in the process. they were born whatever they are. people shouldn't judge others for something that is out of their control such as their ethnicity.
:wasalam:

believer`s tear

May Allah help you sister and your husband .

when you pray in your sujud ask Allah what you want because the muslim becomes very near to Allah in sujud.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2: sister,

Put your absolute trust in Allah alone. He is Al-Razzaq. He provides sustenance to tiny spicies in the rocks. You need to be steadfast in this time of trial and always remember that these racist employers are not raaziq at all, rather that is Allah alone.

May Allah ease your worries and provide you with the best in this world and in the hereafter.

:wasalam:

Robab

daughter of Adam
do not worry

u should u take help to Allah(sw)and do not worry. Allah must help u.and people can never give others because Allah give all of us.we are slave of Allah.u offer the 5 times prayer and weeping before Allah.:tti_sister:

nita madjid

Allah only give us what He knows we can bear ya sister.

It is good that you are write to us here because we need to be reminded of Allah's promise above every other time.

Blessing from Allah to you and your husband, Amin Allahuma Amin