We are at war

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepheart

Assalam alaikum dear brothers and sisters.

I think we should boycott israeli, american and british goods in addition to the danish ones. Personally, i don't buy anything made in the us or uk unless i don't have a choice and it's something i really need.

Our money goes to them and they use it to rape, kill, torture and oppress our children, fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Guantanamo and other places known and unknown.

This is the very least we can do after hating their actions in our hearts.

Lets not fool ourselves, we are at war. The earlier we realize that this is not a war on terror but rather a war on Muslims and Islam, the better for us.

Make this sacrifice and spread the word.

May ALLAH help us............................Amin.

IMAM

I respectfully disagree with you my bro/sis its neither a war on Islam or Muslims.And as far as the notion of that we are at war,look around my brother the `islamic world` if there is such a thing are subjugating and purposely killing their own wether it`s the arab dictatorship to pakistan as far as i can see its war between ourselves muslims that is.Unless we stop the finger pointing and clean our house first using non-violent means then we can claim to have the moral high ground to point fingers.
A country like Israel with no natural resources can have living standard comprable to the west while it`s neighbour,Egypt which gets pretty much the same aid from the united states can wallow in poverty for it`s populace go figure!boycott goods from denmark or wherever it`s a good idea as long as (muslims) stop immigrating to their country to live on welfare so buy their goods in any case it goes to feed your own in their country...i think they call that charity or sadaqa.......

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!
I agree with Imam, Muslims really must stick together!!! This is so important. Our love of Allah needs to be first, and if this is firm in our hearts and minds (of All Muslims) then peace and unity would be so easy to acheive inshaAllah. We need to stop killing each other before we can defend ourselves against others.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
I respectfully disagree with you my bro/sis its neither a war on Islam or Muslims.And as far as the notion of that we are at war,look around my brother the `islamic world` if there is such a thing are subjugating and purposely killing their own wether it`s the arab dictatorship to pakistan as far as i can see its war between ourselves muslims that is.Unless we stop the finger pointing and clean our house first using non-violent means then we can claim to have the moral high ground to point fingers.
A country like Israel with no natural resources can have living standard comprable to the west while it`s neighbour,Egypt which gets pretty much the same aid from the united states can wallow in poverty for it`s populace go figure!boycott goods from denmark or wherever it`s a good idea as long as (muslims) stop immigrating to their country to live on welfare so buy their goods in any case it goes to feed your own in their country...i think they call that charity or sadaqa.......

If a person is living in nonMuslim country, then he can buy products by those companies which are not directly sucking the blood of Muslims.

If a person is living in Islamic country or in some eastern country then he can preferably try to avoid the products by those blood sucking western corporations.

Wassalaam

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!
I agree with you there Virtual Eye, some companies are directly involved with funding the oppressors of Muslims, and should be petitioned or boycotted somehow... But not all things that are made in US or England, this is a bit too extreme in my point of view.

IMAM

insomnia

If a person is living in nonMuslim country, then he can buy products by those companies which are not directly sucking the blood of Muslims.Wassalaam
my brother this notion that you have this`people` who are deliberately sucking muslims is non-existent.Lets take the case of darfur muslims fighting over oil and who are the ones at the fore front of condemnation not a single muslim country....but western countries,i could point to many but thats not the isue here it would certainly be of immense pride when i see my muslims bro/sis live peacefull amongst themselves,but we are our worst enemies without having outsiders to do the `bloodsucking`.

If a person is living in Islamic country or in some eastern country then he can preferably try to avoid the products by those blood sucking western corporations.

Wassalaam
Everybody is intrested in making money this is not a `western disease` dont delude yourself,there is good and bad in everything yes western companies do exploit poorer countries its simple economics,by last check the country with the largest direct foreign investment was China,hardly are they considered an islamic country atleats the last time i checked.On the other hand lets take an `islamic`country UAE and dubai specifically they get cheap manual labour from pakistan and bangladesh to work on the skyscrappers on pittence this my brother is the real bllodsucking when you own does that to you not to mention the utter squalor they live in and not mentioning the abuse that domestic workers who are predominately from indonesia suffer cruely unimaginable anywhere else in the world except in the gulf countries namely saudi arabia the so called `islamic` country.shame on us blaming the west

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
my brother this notion that you have this`people` who are deliberately sucking muslims is non-existent.Lets take the case of darfur muslims fighting over oil and who are the ones at the fore front of condemnation not a single muslim country....but western countries,i could point to many but thats not the isue here it would certainly be of immense pride when i see my muslims bro/sis live peacefull amongst themselves,but we are our worst enemies without having outsiders to do the `bloodsucking`.

Everybody is intrested in making money this is not a `western disease` dont delude yourself,there is good and bad in everything yes western companies do exploit poorer countries its simple economics,by last check the country with the largest direct foreign investment was China,hardly are they considered an islamic country atleats the last time i checked.On the other hand lets take an `islamic`country UAE and dubai specifically they get cheap manual labour from pakistan and bangladesh to work on the skyscrappers on pittence this my brother is the real bllodsucking when you own does that to you not to mention the utter squalor they live in and not mentioning the abuse that domestic workers who are predominately from indonesia suffer cruely unimaginable anywhere else in the world except in the gulf countries namely saudi arabia the so called `islamic` country.shame on us blaming the west

By blood sucking I mean the percentage of money which is being paid in order to pursue "The protocols of Zionism". Those companies which are owned by Zionist people ( I dont not mean by Jewish, but Zionists).

Talking about the western countries's moaning over Darfur.
These western countries are talking about Darfur killing just because America has started its moaning on it due to the massive amount of OIL there. Why these western countries made "East Temor" within days while the Kashmiris, Palestinians and Chechen Muslims are suffering still? Why these western countnries did not help Afghanistan progress after the cold war was over? Why they are supporting the hypocrite Devil of the time called America over the Afghanistan ??

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Yes we are at war, Ya Allah!! In the US almost everything and anything is owned and operated by the enemies of islam. Boycotting will not do anything.If we boycott everything they own, we will starve!! There are other ways of supporting and helping our ummah around the world. I believe this is extreme and utter nonsense!! Allahu Alim!

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
We cannot simply solve the worlds problems by going on a big boycotting spree. There are others ways, besides the best thing you could do is start in your own community, volunteer, donate blood, ect. These are just some other things you can do that will actually help the Muslim community.
:wasalam:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Boycotting goods will do no good.

Yes we are at war. And it looks like this war is going to expand. But boycotting goods will do no good. The best thing is that we should increase our iman and faith in Allah, and be just with one another. If Muslims in Muslim countries become a better Muslim we will be in much better situation. If we stop ourselves from hating one another and follow the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) then we can stop the looming disaster. But the enemy is very clever, it won't let us do this.

Yes we are at war and more is coming, and so it becomes very important that we prepare ourselves. But as I said just boycotting goods will do no good.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
we are at war! and we have always been.

What exactly do you mean by this?? Do you mean we are at war with eachother, that many MUslims can't get along because of sects?? Do you mean we are at war with non Muslims??? I think your statement is a little vague. Personally I'm not at war with anyone.

tabaria

Check out all these companies that support Israel.

They regularly donate so Jews from around the world can go fight palestinians.

You always hear George Bush say "redical Islam". Has he ever defined it? It seems to him all Islam is radical and it must be fought. His favorite preachers insult the prophet Mohammed (pbuh) regularly. Or what about how more then one senator has come out and said they should nuke Mecca.

And what exactly is made in the US? Most of the goods you buy come from China. You can easily boycott the american companies listed at the link.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Go check out this posting.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17275

It explains how the US sent in Christian missionaries to convert muslims.

If a Muslim converts to anyother religion then I sincerely feel sorry for them. It shows that their faith in the first place must not have been that strong. You can't really blame the missionaries, it must scare them that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum,

i think boycotting their goods is not a good way, because they get more skills to resist even to weak us.i mean to weak our economy not our iman.

there is lot to do in our own countries rather than blaming the outsiders.

Amir_of_spain

:salam2: Its pathetic when bros and sistas use this term 'we are at war' it just shows how ignorant the community has become. Firstly you and what army? Who are you, are you a general? are you a khalif? are you in charge of a islamic or muslim empire? Errm NOPE so your not even a position to make such a serious statement.
There is no islamic state or army out there so for bros and sistas to suddenly wanting to be generals and miltary commandos is a big joke. The majority of the problems of this ummah is caused by muslims themselves from corruption and injustices to materialism and greed, and the solution can only come from within.
Previous great nations were destroyed by invading armies, from external forces, but for the muslims we did it to ourselves, and the external forces didnt need to do much. What makes it even more ironic is that these bros/sistas that bring at such senseless war statements, theyre happy to live and study, work, marry, and live off the countries to whom theyre so willing to fight, its total hypocrisy.
Also these same bros/sistas, when u examine their level of imaan and piety, their quality of salah and quran, its a complete joke, so such people to even consider war is a complete Joke, seriously stop acting as vigilantes, stick with the day time job where there is opportunity to do real dawah.
Let the ulema make the real decisions, otherwise wars statements coming from every single avergae abu or sameria will make us look like a fanatical group of people looking for trouble, and islam is about peace so try show this side more instead of demonstrating the ulgy twisted, warped vision of war with the world that the media people are promoting.
masalamah.

tabaria

So even if the companies listed at the link provide millions of dollars to Israel to occupy and oppress, we can't even do the simple task of NOT going to Mcdonalds. or NOT buying anything from Tommy Hilfiger, or NOT by anything from Starbucks?

That makes very little sense. And since you know those companies are supporting the oppresion of muslims yet you still support that company by buying their products, what does that say about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.