What A Website!!!

zigie

Assalammu'alaikum Wr.Wb.

I'am Sis Zigie from Indonesia actually. I am an undergraduate student. Really appreciate about this web TTI:ma:

I just know this web from Brother Jermaine Jackson when I watched TV.
Hope from this web I can encourage my english languange and get many friends who will make me become closer to Allah...amiiinn:)
:hijabi:

Wassalammu'alaikum Wr.Wb.

NOte: Nice to know all of you, sis&bro^^

Zigie:SMILY259:

zigie

Thank you for asking Sister Zaynab. As my first full day of being a Muslim revert, I had a very good day Praise Allah.

Today is your 1st day being a muslim, ukhty?? Keep Fighting Ukhty Couriousinislam:)..Hope Allah always besides all of us

from your new sister at Indonesia,

:SMILY259:

Zigie

glory

Assalammu'alaikum Wr.Wb.

I'am Sis Zigie from Indonesia actually. I am an undergraduate student. Really appreciate about this web TTI:ma:

I just know this web from Brother Jermaine Jackson when I watched TV.
Hope from this web I can encourage my english languange and get many friends who will make me become closer to Allah...amiiinn:)
:hijabi:

Wassalammu'alaikum Wr.Wb.

NOte: Nice to know all of you, sis&bro^^

Zigie:SMILY259:

:) Assalaamualaikm.. Me a sis 4m India.. Itz vry nice website.. I m vry hpy 2 knw abt dis.. May Allah guide us to right path..! Aameen... :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters
Im albinsaid from Singapore.
I woud like to thank the person who come out with this beautiful website. May this website grow for many generations to come. INshallah
~~~

:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Amin!
To you good du'a.

and

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Subhanallah, his name is Mabsoot =)

May allah swt reward him in this life and the hereafter for his continuous dedication to this website! I could not say jazakallah khair enough, i love this site masha allah.