What do you have for breakfast?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalaam walaikum,

Good question about Ramadan. I still drink two quick huge cups of coffee..one slice of toast and a date..and I force myself to drink a large glass of water.

One it is imperative to eat before fasting. Two...eating prevents getting headaches later in the day.

Its strange, on the days Ive had close to nothing at suhoor I haven't felt hungry nor had headaches. Then when Ive eaten something substantial I can hear my stomach growling by...midday lol.

Ah maan ..Ramadhaan =) its going to be one character building month this year!! I hope we all live to see it, and many more too, ameen.

Assalamu'alaykum

Kakorot

:wasalam:

Aameen to the du'aa. Can't believe Ramadhaan is so closely approaching. I hope I do change during this month. It's hard when your in an enviornment where there's not much practicing folks.

My family normally eat rice for suhoor, but this year inshaAllaah I'm just going to go my own way and eat cereal and be more healthy.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaamu 'alaykku, if I am home then most of the time I don't eat till lunch, cos I love mummy's food *smile*. If I go uni, then I get some sandwich made (sometimes tuna sandwich, sometimes chicken, sometimes chocolate and peanut butter).

LOL I am old enough to cook for myself, and my mum still makes breakfast for me, ma shaa'Allaah my mother is truely one of the greatest blessings

arzafar

ahem.. some of us must be suffering from mal-nutrition.

anyhow i eat eggs, bread and take a glass of milk on weekdays. occasionally i would change to jam/jelly or butter/cheese on a few slices of bread + milk.
sundays are special so it's halwa puri or egg/yoghurt parhata + milk.

food is such a blessing and alhumdullillah i have access to such tasty 100% natural food (apart from cooking oil; desi ghee is very expensive).