what is this?????

Robab

daughter of Adam
Asalam o alicom warahmatuallhi wabarakatuho.
i could not understand what i am wrong???
we only write those things which we have knowledge about it.otherwise we try to help our sisters and brothers through any website.
one thing tell me??if we like a thing which is not according to islam then what we leave it or not???actually many persons wants to act upon islam according to their desire.islam mean we are slave of Allah.so when allah order us then if we like or not,we must follow it because my allah have more knowledge than us.at that order it is better for us.we must follow islam and do not lose heart.and plz do not say i am leaving tti.that thing is very worring and really i am very sad and why people behave as such??i love tti.this is my family it is most lovely for me.i always try to help others and improve myself.but plz do not give me sorrow.
Allah hafiz:SMILY23:

Yousef83

you did nothing wrong,problem is some people dont accept their mistakes and recently everyone very sensetive like 6 months baby,i scare to say something really,after 5 mins you can see a leaving topic.
Islam don't allow dilemma everyone have to accept this,we have Quran and the best Human ever Muhammad (sav),its enough for us.Real problem is habits

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brothers, I do hurt our brothers and sisters here in TTI. But when I realised, I PM them, admit my mistake and apologise. Story over. Keep it private. Pls avoid making a thread like this and sending indirect messages to others. This is like adding salt to the wound. I know sometime we did not mean to hurt anyone we just respond to the best of our knowledge but you must agree that we are from different location with different background (culture, language etc), it is a matter of time we really understand each other.

Let's forget and forgive and we carry on as though nothing has happened.