What level are u at???

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

Ibn al-Qayyim writes in his book al-Wabil al-Sayyib:
"When it comes to prayer, people are of five levels:

The first is the level of the one who wrongs himself and is negligent. He does not do wudu properly, or pray at the right time or make sure he does all the necessary parts of prayer.

The second is one who observes the outward essentials of prayer, prays on time and does wudu, but he has lost the battle against his own self and is overwhelmed with waswaas (insinuations).

The third is one who observes the outward essentials of prayer, prays on time and does wudu, and also strives against his own self and against waswaas, but he is preoccupied with his struggle against his enemy (Shaytan), lest he steal from his prayer, so he is engaged in salah and jihad at the same time.

The fourth is one who when he stands up to pray, he fulfils all the requirements of the prayer, and his heart is fully focused and alert lest he omit anything, and his concern is to do the prayer properly and perfectly. His heart is deeply immersed in his prayer and worship of his Lord.

The fifth is one who does all of that, but he takes his heart and places it before his Lord, looking at his Lord with his heart and focusing on Him, filled with love and adoration, as if he is actually seeing Him. That waswaas and those thoughts diminish, and the barriers between him and his Lord are lifted. The difference between the prayer of this person and the prayer of anyone is else is greater than the difference between heaven and earth. When this person prays, he is preoccupied with his Lord and content with Him.

_The first type is punishable;
_The second is accountable;
_The third is striving so he is not counted as a sinner;
_The fourth is rewarded
_The fifth is drawn close to his Lord, because he is one of those for whom prayer is a source of joy. Whoever finds their joy in prayer in this life, will find their joy in being close to Allah in the Hereafter, and will also find his joy in Allah in this world. Whoever finds his joy in Allah will be content with everything, and whoever does not find his joy in Allah, will be destroyed by his feelings of grief and regret for worldly matters."

halah

The fifth is one who does all of that, but he takes his heart and places it before his Lord, looking at his Lord with his heart and focusing on Him, filled with love and adoration, as if he is actually seeing Him. That waswaas and those thoughts diminish, and the barriers between him and his Lord are lifted. The difference between the prayer of this person and the prayer of anyone is else is greater than the difference between heaven and earth. When this person prays, he is preoccupied with his Lord and content with Him. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Jazaki allah khair for this post:ma:

May Allah (SWT)help us all to attain this level insha'Allah

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Asalamualikum brother, u think I am a brother. But i'm not I'm a sister, jus to let u knw as u called me that the second time.

lol.......i'm really sorry sister, please forgive me.

i must get use to call you sister :arabi1:

wasalam.

MuslimUmma22

:salam2: jazakhallah khyr sister for sharing is denifitly benificial may allah reward you amiin and inshallah may allah help us reach level 5 in salat help us come closer to allah swt jazakhallah
:wasalam:

muharram23

Staff member
jazakalllahu khairan akhi

that really made me worried, because everytime i finish my salah i feel like my concentration was not even 10 % just for Allah but 90 % for dunya. Most likely i fall in between 2-3 range of the salah Allah knows best i might even be 1 . May Allah s.v.a makes us be in the range of 5 because salah will save us from punishment on day of judgment. Ameen

Muharram

nadirah19

Assalam walikum,
jazak Allah Khair for the post sister.
May Allah swt increase our sincerity and concentration in prayer. Ameen

wsalam

sajjuaiah

Sura Al-Baqarah , Ayat 214
do ye think that ye shall enter the gardin of bliss without such trials as came to those who passed away before you? they encounterd suffreing and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the messenger and those of faith who where with him cried ''when will come the help of allah? Ah verily, the help of allah is allways near.

bobkidi

The level of solat is alway a mirror of our lifestyle, get it our lifestyle according to god want and everything will fall in place ... just my opinion

Joanna-Aisha

Jazzakallah khair! I'm concerned, because I'm still developing my prayer which quality ie sometimes not my fault...:( Salam alukoym! I'll do my best in shaa Allah!

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
thanks for sharing such an important info on an important matter, salam aleykum

may Allah guide us and may we strive that Allah is pleased with us, insha'Allah, ameen

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
Jazzakallah khair! I'm concerned, because I'm still developing my prayer which quality ie sometimes not my fault...:( Salam alukoym! I'll do my best in shaa Allah!

sis I understand your worry, we should try our best and develop this balance....you probably had to teach yourself how to pray...I also think it is hard with all these things when you are all by yourself...

uskupi

Ibn al-Qayyim writes in his book al-Wabil al-Sayyib:
"When it comes to prayer, people are of five levels:

The first is the level of the one who wrongs himself and is negligent. He does not do wudu properly, or pray at the right time or make sure he does all the necessary parts of prayer.

The second is one who observes the outward essentials of prayer, prays on time and does wudu, but he has lost the battle against his own self and is overwhelmed with waswaas (insinuations).

The third is one who observes the outward essentials of prayer, prays on time and does wudu, and also strives against his own self and against waswaas, but he is preoccupied with his struggle against his enemy (Shaytan), lest he steal from his prayer, so he is engaged in salah and jihad at the same time.

The fourth is one who when he stands up to pray, he fulfils all the requirements of the prayer, and his heart is fully focused and alert lest he omit anything, and his concern is to do the prayer properly and perfectly. His heart is deeply immersed in his prayer and worship of his Lord.

The fifth is one who does all of that, but he takes his heart and places it before his Lord, looking at his Lord with his heart and focusing on Him, filled with love and adoration, as if he is actually seeing Him. That waswaas and those thoughts diminish, and the barriers between him and his Lord are lifted. The difference between the prayer of this person and the prayer of anyone is else is greater than the difference between heaven and earth. When this person prays, he is preoccupied with his Lord and content with Him.

_The first type is punishable;
_The second is accountable;
_The third is striving so he is not counted as a sinner;
_The fourth is rewarded
_The fifth is drawn close to his Lord, because he is one of those for whom prayer is a source of joy. Whoever finds their joy in prayer in this life, will find their joy in being close to Allah in the Hereafter, and will also find his joy in Allah in this world. Whoever finds his joy in Allah will be content with everything, and whoever does not find his joy in Allah, will be destroyed by his feelings of grief and regret for worldly matters."

assalam alaikum...every muslim belongs to all five levels of preyer...only from time to time ...assalam alaikum

A2ayla

thanx for posting...i didn't knw thr were stages...
& i know which level i stand at :)

Inshallah may we all Muslim achieve the highest level :SMILY34:

---
muslim sis :tti_sister: