what quran say about

a_stranger

:salam2:

وَقَالَ إِنِّي ذَاهِبٌ إِلَى رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ (37:99)

Waqala innee thahibun ila rabbee sayahdeeni

37:99 (Asad) And [Abraham] said: “Verily, I shall [leave this land and] go wherever my Sustainer will guide me!” [37] - *!*!
37:99 (Picktall) And he said: Lo! I am going unto my Lord Who will guide me. - *!*!
رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ (37:100
Rabbi hab lee mina alssaliheena

37:100 (Asad) [And he prayed:] “O my Sustainer! Bestow upon me the gift of [a son who shall be] one of the righteous!” – - *!*!
37:100 (Picktall) My Lord! Vouchsafe me of the righteous. - *!*!

فَبَشَّرْنَاهُ بِغُلَامٍ حَلِيمٍ (37:101)
Fabashsharnahu bighulamin haleemin

37:101 (Asad) whereupon We gave him the glad tiding of a boy-child gentle [like himself]? [38] - *!*!
37:101 (Picktall) So We gave him tidings of a gentle son. - *!*!

فَلَمَّا بَلَغَ مَعَهُ السَّعْيَ قَالَ يَا بُنَيَّ إِنِّي أَرَى فِي الْمَنَامِ أَنِّي أَذْبَحُكَ فَانظُرْ مَاذَا تَرَى قَالَ يَا أَبَتِ افْعَلْ مَا تُؤْمَرُ سَتَجِدُنِي إِن شَاء اللَّهُ مِنَ الصَّابِرِينَ (37:102)

Falamma balagha maAAahu alssaAAya qala ya bunayya innee ara fee almanami annee athbahuka faonthur matha tara qala ya abati ifAAal ma tumaru satajidunee in shaa Allahu mina alssabireena

37:102 (Asad) And [one day,] when [the child] had become old enough to share in his [father’s] endeavours, [39] the latter said: “O my dear son! I have seen in a dream that I should sacrifice thee: consider, then, what would be thy view!” [Ishmael] answered: “O my father! Do as thou art bidden: thou wilt find me, if God so wills, among those who are patient in adversity!” - *!*!
37:102 (Picktall) And when (his son) was old enough to walk with him, (Abraham) said: O my dear son, I have seen in a dream that I must sacrifice thee. So look, what thinkest thou? He said: O my father! Do that which thou art commanded. Allah willing, thou shalt find me of the steadfast. - *!*!

فَلَمَّا أَسْلَمَا وَتَلَّهُ لِلْجَبِينِ (37:
Falamma aslama watallahu liljabeeni

37:103 (Asad) But as soon as the two had surrendered themselves to [what they thought to be] the will of God, [40] and [Abraham] had laid him down on his face, - *!*!
37:103 (Picktall) Then, when they had both surrendered (to Allah), and he had flung him down upon his face, - *!*!

وَنَادَيْنَاهُ أَنْ يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ (37:104)

Wanadaynahu an ya ibraheemu

37:104 (Asad) We called out to him: “O Abraham, - *!*!
37:104 (Picktall) We called unto him: O Abraham: - *!*!

قَدْ صَدَّقْتَ الرُّؤْيَا إِنَّا كَذَلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ (37:105)

Qad saddaqta alrruya inna kathalika najzee almuhsineena

37:105 (Asad) thou hast already fulfilled [the purpose of] that dream- vision!” [41] Thus, verily, do We reward the doers of good: - *!*!
37:105 (Picktall) Thou hast already fulfilled the vision. Lo! thus do We reward the good. - *!*!

إِنَّ هَذَا لَهُوَ الْبَلَاء الْمُبِينُ (37:106)

Inna hatha lahuwa albalao almubeenu

37:106 (Asad) for, behold, all this was indeed a trial, clear in itself. [42] - *!*!
37:106 (Picktall) Lo! that verily was a clear test. - *!*!

وَفَدَيْنَاهُ بِذِبْحٍ عَظِيمٍ (37:107)
Wafadaynahu bithibhin AAatheemin

37:107 (Asad) And We ransomed him with a tremendous sacrifice, [43] - *!*!
37:107 (Picktall) Then We ransomed him with a tremendous victim. - *!*!

وَتَرَكْنَا عَلَيْهِ فِي الْآخِرِينَ (37:108)

Watarakna AAalayhi fee alakhireena

37:108 (Asad) and left him thus to be remembered among later generations: [44] - *!*!
37:108 (Picktall) And We left for him among the later folk (the salutation): -

*!*!
سَلَامٌ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ (37:109)

Salamun AAala ibraheema

37:109 (Asad) “Peace be upon Abraham!” - *!*!
37:109 (Picktall) Peace be unto Abraham! - *!*!
كَذَلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ (37:110)
Kathalika najzee almuhsineena

37:110 (Asad) Thus do We reward the doers of good – - *!*!
37:110 (Picktall) Thus do We reward the good. - *!*!

إِنَّهُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (37:111
Innahu min AAibadina almumineena

37:111 (Asad) for he was truly one of our believing servants. - *!*!
37:111 (Picktall) Lo! he is one of Our believing slaves. -

*!*!
وَبَشَّرْنَاهُ بِإِسْحَقَ نَبِيًّا مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ (37:112)

Wabashsharnahu biishaqa nabiyyan mina alssaliheena

37:112 (Asad) And [in time] We gave him the glad tiding of Isaac, [who, too, would be] a prophet, one of the righteous; - *!*!
37:112 (Picktall) And We gave him tidings of the birth of Isaac, a Prophet of the righteous. - *!*!

وَبَارَكْنَا عَلَيْهِ وَعَلَى إِسْحَقَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِهِمَا مُحْسِنٌ وَظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ مُبِينٌ (37:113)

Wabarakna AAalayhi waAAala ishaqa wamin thurriyyatihima muhsinun wathalimun linafsihi mubeenun

37:113 (Asad) and We blessed him and Isaac: but among the offspring of these two there were [des tined] to be both doers of good and such as would glaringly sin against themselves. *!*!
37:113 (Picktall) And We blessed him and Isaac. And of their seed are some who do good, and some who plainly wrong themselves. - *!*!