What you don't see in FOX news about Israel

Asha88

Ghurabaa
:salam2:

A friend sent this email and I thought I'd share with everyone. The pictures of our Palestinian brothers and sisters are really ... heartbreaking. But pass this on to let the world know what is really happening in Palestine.

Astarghfirullah! May Allah help them!!

أرجوك استمر في تمرير هذه الرسالة، اجعل العالم يعرف ماذا يحدث هناك في فلسطين

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Making sure they get to school

4.jpg

Helping ladies cross the street

5.jpg

Allowing them a place to rest (permanently)

6.jpg

7.jpg

Access to healthcare

8.jpg

Construction projects (demolition)

9.jpg

Respecting American and British pacifist resisters (such as American Rachel Corrie)

10.jpg

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Brutal

11.jpg

12.jpg

And others

13.jpg

And if you are not satisfied, now, with the truth the following pictures are war crimes as defined by the UN, The Hague, Geneva Convention.

14.jpg

Using images of your enemy dead or alive (violation)

15.jpg

Human Shields (violation)

16.jpg

Live burial torture (violation)

17.jpg

And as the last resort, execution (violation)

18.jpg

These IDF soldiers have faces... I can clearly see them...Cant you? Why are they not being prosecuted? Because it is systematic process that is driven by the government designed to force the people of Palestine into exile so Israel can claim all the land and resources.

This where my American tax dollars are going, do you know where your tax dollars are at? TAKE THE TIME TO FIND THE TRUTH. So many lives depend on it I, like so many Americans, am Caucasian, non-Arab. I can no longer sit back with good conscience and do nothing while my government is supporting the types of terrorist actions that we have condemned Muslim Fundamentalist for. Call your Congressman and Senator, send an email to the White House and demand that our government negotiate FAIRLY with both sides and bring a fair and just solution to Palestine and Israel .

P.S. Sorry if the pictures are too small for you

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Thank you for posting them. I hope more pictures and stories about Palestine are posted here. We need to get the message accross otherwise there is no other way muslim will know coz most mass media controlled by jew.

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Thank you for posting them. I hope more pictures and stories about Palestine are posted here. We need to get the message accross otherwise there is no other way muslim will know coz most mass media controlled by jew.

No worries. I think we all should do our part in helping spread the message to the masses. If not, people will just accept whatever they watch on CNN or BBC.