Where R you all sitting right now?

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2: Folks!
Just wanted to know where all my brothers & sister are when logging into TTI.
Are you guys all at your home whenever logging in or at your work place, go to internet cafes or so on. . . . .
Well for me I am always @ work whenever I login.
All 9 hours sitting on my cozy chair reading all you guy’s posts @ TTI.:muslim_child:
Out of curiosity only . . . Just wanted to make the picture clear in my mind. . . . .:hijabi:

:wasalam:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
:salam2: Folks!
Just wanted to know where all my brothers & sister are when logging into TTI.
Are you guys all at your home whenever logging in or at your work place, go to internet cafes or so on. . . . .
Well for me I am always @ work whenever I login.
All 9 hours sitting on my cozy chair reading all you guy’s posts @ TTI.:muslim_child:
Out of curiosity only . . . Just wanted to make the picture clear in my mind. . . . .:hijabi:

Salam sister,

Well I'm sitting on my chair right now :SMILY129: only kidding... I'm at home
but I do logg on to TTI when I'm at work sometimes as well.

Peace2u

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:
well sis i am also sitting in a chair:lol: in a libary from university and i log on from home too

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

I always login from my office. 07:00am till 04:00pm.
I have no time after my duty, really very busy and tired.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

well sis i am also sitting in a chair:lol: in a libary from university and i log on from home too

:SMILY303:

Salaam,

I'm usually on and off T2I at work and during the evenings at home. I think i'm losing my eye sight :cool:

Sometimes this site becomes a distraction and I don't get anything done. GRRrrrr.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Well currently I'm a bum in orlando, FL and I log on to TTI from my apt. I live by myself so it gets boring sometimes and I like spending my time on this forum. haha

I'm moving soon to San Francisco,CA to transfer to the college I got accepted into so I'll be really busy once my school starts there. So who knows what the story will be then.

WS

:salah:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Salaam

Indeed it is a distraction because it is so addictive. I use to only log on from home but now I am so additcted that I go on from Uni now as well. It really distracts me from studying... Like today I had a Psychology exam at 3:30pm and from 8:00am to 12:30pm I was on TTI instead of studying...

Right now it is past midnight in Australia and here I am on my bed posting up stuff on TTI!

Oh Allah please help me...

Good Night... Wasalaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I have changed jobs so I can not log on at work.. we are under strict control..I sneak a peak...however I am sick today and at home.
When I sneak a peak at work my students start reading the posts I am viewing and are asking more and more about Islam. I am giving many the address so they can discover Islam. TTI is not an offically approved site. It is not considered educational...oh well...

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

I usually log on when I am only home.Even though my work is really laid back..the university monitors everything you do. I tried once to log in at the university but was somehow blocked hmmm...

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
i used to be logged on the whole day from work .What a nice job missed it ,just TTI all day :p

now I cant use it at work and now I have more time home ,so Im logged on from home now ,but only for couple hours not all day like before
And Im loosing my eye sight too :)

Oh and Im sitting not on chair ,on sofa :)

wasalam

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaamu alaikum,

I've got you all beat! ;-p I'm lounging on my bed, gaining knowledge through osmosis thanks to my laptop and the wireless network I setup in my house. =D Alhamdulilah.

When I'm not logged in at home, I'm usually stopping by at school. And if I'm not visiting from school, I'm borrowing someone else's open wireless network and tapping into TTI on the go! ;D Thanks to Allah SWT for this lovely laptop!

WaSalaam

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Asalaamu alaikum,

I've got you all beat! ;-p I'm lounging on my bed, gaining knowledge through osmosis thanks to my laptop and the wireless network I setup in my house. =D Alhamdulilah.

When I'm not logged in at home, I'm usually stopping by at school. And if I'm not visiting from school, I'm borrowing someone else's open wireless network and tapping into TTI on the go! ;D Thanks to Allah SWT for this lovely laptop!

WaSalaam

Not so fast akhi..You are not the only person who lounges on the bed and gains knowledge! haha.

My roommate owns the couch therefore I cannot sit on it..so my bed is my couch haha.