Asalam Aleikum brothers and sisters
i always log in to tti at work
sometimes at home if i have time
anyway it is a wonderful forum i would make time for it anytime
mashaalah very educative
May Allah reward our brothers and sisters who made this possible
Ameen

happy 2 b muslim

:hijabi:looool am in school it sooooooo kool coz everything gets blocked in school Expect my site i believe it aint that popular lol am at school ment 2 be doing some work But what they heck till my computers gettin fix i come on,,,am mostly at home if you havent noticed am on 24/7 LOL if only it was on my ipod n it had internet Now we would have a problem lol .........:hijabi:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:hijabi:looool am in school it sooooooo kool coz everything gets blocked in school Expect my site i believe it aint that popular lol am at school ment 2 be doing some work But what they heck till my computers gettin fix i come on,,,am mostly at home if you havent noticed am on 24/7 LOL if only it was on my ipod n it had internet Now we would have a problem lol .........:hijabi:

:salam2:

LOL. Sometimes I use the internet on my phone to check out the forums :D

Now about the ipod you can go get an iphone :p Personally they are too heavy and my purse already feels like I have bricks in it! lol
:wasalam:

buraq

asalam-o-alikum, brothers & sisyers,
i'm at home sat at kitchin table, feeling breeze sloftly blow from window, the tick tick of the clock, with the odd car slowly pass, ( i think there is a bird in my chimley):)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

I've got you all beat! ;-p I'm lounging on my bed, gaining knowledge through osmosis thanks to my laptop and the wireless network I setup in my house. =D Alhamdulilah.
Osmosis? Cant be! Its only for water molecules that one :SMILY129: you mean diffusion - possibly? certainly not Active Transport though ;)

Right now, im in the Library :)

najbc

Well currently I'm a bum in orlando, FL and I log on to TTI from my apt. I live by myself so it gets boring sometimes and I like spending my time on this forum. haha

I'm moving soon to San Francisco,CA to transfer to the college I got accepted into so I'll be really busy once my school starts there. So who knows what the story will be then.

WS

:salah:

that is what i say what the university start and now i am in class. I check tti once in two weeks.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah

Osmosis? Cant be! Its only for water molecules that one :SMILY129: you mean diffusion - possibly? certainly not Active Transport though ;)

Right now, im in the Library :)

LOOOOL - Science geek alert! ;-p JK JK Science rocks

No really, I lick my finger, slap it into the COM4 port and - GUZUJZIP - osmosis! Honestly, I'm blind in real life and can only access TTI through active transport!

;-p

WaSalaamhaha

zainsmommy

I am at home usually when I login. When I have a break from my studies I try to come here. Sometimes I come even if I don't have a break :D

Also, I will forget my computer on all night and I am logged in :D I can only imagine what people must think ... that I am on 24/7 :D

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Also, I will forget my computer on all night and I am logged in :D I can only imagine what people must think ... that I am on 24/7 :D

Asalaamu alaikum,

Suuuuuure, a likely story indeed! The things people will say to hide their addictions never ceases to shock me! You know that after 20 minutes of inactivity, TTI users automatically disappear from the active-user list... so, let me guess, your cat gets up in the middle of the night and mistakes your computer mouse for a real mouse and clicks through the various threads?? Clever cat!

;-ppppp

WaSalaam

zainsmommy

Asalaamu alaikum,

Suuuuuure, a likely story indeed! The things people will say to hide their addictions never ceases to shock me! You know that after 20 minutes of inactivity, TTI users automatically disappear from the active-user list... so, let me guess, your cat gets up in the middle of the night and mistakes your computer mouse for a real mouse and clicks through the various threads?? Clever cat!

;-ppppp

WaSalaam

HAHAHAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Because I am telling you honestly, this morning I came here to check my emails...then after I clicked TTI and guess what, it automatically pulled up the page and I was signed in. Now whether is showed me signed in ALLLLLLLLL night or not, I do not know. But it appeared that I had been signed in all that time??? Don't know.

I am really not UP ALL NIGHT :D

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
HAHAHAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Because I am telling you honestly, this morning I came here to check my emails...then after I clicked TTI and guess what, it automatically pulled up the page and I was signed in. Now whether is showed me signed in ALLLLLLLLL night or not, I do not know. But it appeared that I had been signed in all that time??? Don't know.

I am really not UP ALL NIGHT :D

I figured you must of left your computer on because I messaged you back after 8:21 to tell you I was not at the gas station getting my infamous icee :D and you didnt respond
:wasalam:

zainsmommy

:D
Don't lie...I know you were there! lol
Just joking.
I am glad tht you were not. I was just wanted to vent to you.
Insha'Allah you are doing well today.
Have a lot of school work?
I am still working on that History essay I've been working on for like 4 days.

I did leave my computer on. I have a bad habit of doing it. I do not know though if it shows me on the whole time. Like I said, it automatically pulled up the forum when I clicke TTI...and I was signed in? Who knows :)

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:D
Don't lie...I know you were there! lol
Just joking.
I am glad tht you were not. I was just wanted to vent to you.
Insha'Allah you are doing well today.
Have a lot of school work?
I am still working on that History essay I've been working on for like 4 days.

I did leave my computer on. I have a bad habit of doing it. I do not know though if it shows me on the whole time. Like I said, it automatically pulled up the forum when I clicke TTI...and I was signed in? Who knows :)

I am doing well alhamdullilah. I just woke up and in need of a huge black coffee :D I am not going to school today. I am just going to relax. Yesterday was hectic. I have a debate about women who burn their faces with acid to get into a mens establishment. I have to be on the side that says it is alright for a woman to disfigure her face *shrugs*

what is your history topic?

zainsmommy

OH MY GOODNESS! What a debate.

It's on Women in the Middle Ages. Some of the opinions that the men had on women back then are so rediculous that it's actually funny. I am just having a hard time putting it all together and making sure I have good comparisons.

You know, probably if I would quit playing around on here, stopping for a snack, stopping to play with the baby, and doing stuff like cooking and paying attention to the others(and lets not forget the phone) I would probably get A LOT more done. Dare I say...EVEN FINISH IT! :)