Where you up to in Quran ????

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty

:salam2: Brothers / Sisters ...

Just a bit curious about all brothers and sisters where you all upto in Quran ??

I have finished to recite Surah Imran today I will start Surah Al Nisha...later today Insha Allah

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

I'm on the the 11th juzz, I'll be finishing surah Tawbah Inshallah and will be starting Surah Yunus.

:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I am up to juz 5, surah Nisaa, mashallah!! We should also understand and ponder over the reading that we do such as read the tafseer also. Its not just about reading, its about how much of it has reached your heart, subhanallah!! May Allah help us to understand and apply His words to our daily lives, Ameen!!:tti_sister:

ummsami89

5th juz

Salam aliakum sisters and brothers. Ramadan Mubarrak to all..........
I am on the 5th juz today. I got behind for a couple days but alhumduillah I caught up today.
Is taraweeh prayer at the mesjid sunnah for women or is it like the other prayers and its better to pray at home? I told myself that I was going to go everynight to taraweeh this year. unfortunately I only went the first 2 days. I dont want to feel guilty about it though. Do we get more reward if we go or stay home?
jazakallahkhair

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

I just finished Al-Baqara last night. Need to start buckling down and reading more :) Just very difficult because I go to taraweeh and then I have to read the English when I get the chance. It is okay though what is life without suffering a little...

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum,

Finished the end of surah Nisaa, started surah Maidah alhamdoulilah i'm taking my time :)

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I finished Al maida today
started Alanam
But Im reading it in russian :( cant read arabic yet :(

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone
:SMILY259: :SMILY252::SMILY259: :SMILY252::SMILY259: :SMILY252:

waaleikum salam

Aliyah206

assalmu aliakum ALLLL MUSLIMeen..mashallah tabaraKALLAH..
ya all ahead of me so much..so whats the secret?

..am in the last page of suraht`:AL-furqan..inshallah i'll be starting surahtul NUR by tommorrow inshallah talla.

assalmu aliakum ALLLL MUSLIMeen..mashallah tabaraKALLAH..
ya all ahead of me so much..so whats the secret?

..am in the last page of suraht`:AL-furqan..inshallah i'll be starting surahtul NUR by tommorrow inshallah talla.

wa aleikum salam wr wb :)

The secret is you have started from the bottom the last juzz[Naba] heading up and they've started from the first juzz[baqarah] heading down,,,,dont worry you will meet half way :)

You upto surah Nur mashAllah...Keep up the good work:)

Aliyah206

WA SALLAM..
WOW I NEVER GUESSED THAT..
BUT INSHALLAH I'LL TRY TO DO THAT AFTER I FINSIH IT THE FRIST TIME..
MASHALLAH GUYS..AM SOOO PROUD OF EVRYONE HERE..MAY ALLAH BLESS US WITH THE BEAUTY OF qURAN MEMORIZATION AND RECITATION...
PS

al-muslimah

I just finished suraht "Altauba", My plan is to finish alquran (alkhitma) twice inshallah:tti_sister: pray for me.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

Alhamdullah, today I completed Surah Maraym. Alhamdullah, Allah grant me a blessing free time this Ramadan, Inshallah I'll continue to use it wisley.

Inshallah I want to complete reading the Qur'an and tafseer together once in the first 10, and recite the whole Qur'an in the second 10, and in the last 10 of Ramdan 'i'tikaf', recite the Qur'an fully three times (every three days Complete the Qur'an once inshallah taa'la)...

I would like to know, my parent doesn't know how to recite the Qur'an perfectly in arabic, and she cant recite the whole qur'an fully. 1) Can I recite the Qur'an and ask Allah to give her the ajar for my recitation? 2) can I complete reciting the Qur'an for both of us at the same time?..

I ask Allah (SWT) to accept our fasting, qeyam al-layl, and ajar for reciting the Qur'an inshallah...

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I am about to start Surah Anfal. Surah A-raf is sooo beautiful and chilling. Makes you think.

Need to put more effort in Insh'Allah.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Surah A-raf is one of the most beautiful surah of the Qur'an, i agree..
Starting surah Yusuf, what i'm doing is to read at least 1 juz per day, so far so good, alhamdoulilah