Which country??

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

I was just thinking: which muslim country would you like to visit or re-visit and why??

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Syria!!!!! The number one reason is b/c thats where my husbands family is from, but I've since done a lot of research about Syria and have fallen in love with that country.
I would also love to go to Dubai.......mashAllah that city is beautiful!!!

Aliyah206

Suadi Arabia (Makka mukaram &Madinah to nabiyi)
i would also love to visit Egypt for some odd reasons..but i want to go study in somewhere middle east about the deen iNsha_RAHMAN..i still don't where is the best madrasah are.. thou..

amyaishazouaoui

I will inshallah go to mecca and medina, of course. But other than that, what i really fnacy doing is
....living with a bedouid tribe or someting for a few weeks/months an enjoy and appreciate the basics in life. I love camels, I went on one in tunisia and they move so beautifully when you are on top. Almost rocking you to sleep, that is until it runs off into the middle of nowhere, chucks you off, spits at you and runs off into the distance!! :lol:
I would also like to go horse riding for a week or two and learn how to shoot whilst on horse back. I can do both separately but would enjoy the opportunity to develop my kills further.

:wasalam:

I would like to go to maldives some time.

125px-Flag_of_Maldives.svg.png

800px-Male-total.jpg

http://www.terranomada.com/maldives/maldives.html

qadra-sagal

Asalamu aleykum brothers and sisters

I would like to visit Macca and Madina and stay there for the rest of my life.Second visit would have been insha allah to Somalia of course is beautiful country thirth may be in Dubia and so on. But first i want to learn more and more about the deen may allah forgive our sins and reward us to Janna Fardowsa all of us amiin

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

Being from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, I really can`t say Makkah or Madinah (even though they are the most beloved places in my heart). Alhamdulillah, I have the bounty and privelege of going there often. I never get bored of going there, and pray that I die in Al-Madina Al-Munawwarah, to be buried in Al-Baqee`.

I have been to Malaysia twice, once on my honeymoon, and the second time with my two children. Big difference between the two trips. :D
But I was happy spending every ringet (Malaysian currency) there, as it is a Muslim country. I would love to go there again. Even with my children. :biggrin:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I would like to go to maldives some time.

800px-Male-total.jpg

http://www.terranomada.com/maldives/maldives.html

Wow, that picture is pretty good! What an Island - looks amazing.

The first time I ever heard about Maldives was during the 2005 Asian tsunami - I remember hearing that the country of Maldives was devastated. I wonder how old this picture is; when you think about it, a large tsunami would take that entire island down. Salam alaikum.

halah

I was just thinking: which muslim country would you like to visit or re-visit and why??

:salam2: The most beloved place to my heart is Al Madinah, the city of the Prophet(PBUH),I've been there several times and I wish I could spent the rest of my life there,you cann't imagain the feelings of peace and tranquillity which you feel it until you go there.:hijabi:

Rahima Ali

I would like to visit Macca and Madina and stay there for the rest of my life.Second visit would have been insha allah to Somalia of course is beautiful country thirth may be in Dubia and so on. But first i want to learn more and more about the deen may allah forgive our sins and reward us to Janna Fardowsa all of us amiin
AMIIN SIS, I WOULD LIKE 2 SEE MY BEAUTIFULL SOMALIA, BUT FIRST I HAVE 2 PERFORM HAJJ, THEN SEE MY COUNTRY.

saba urooj

:salam2: inshallah n with obvious reason i wud lke 2 visit makkah n medina again n again.............inshallah 1 day i will :muslim_child: :hearts: