Which Sister Is More Pious/Virtuous.?

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
*Sigh* SAM again.

I didn't quite get you bro.

:salam2:

Just want to speak out that let's not call a sister by a nickname which she clearly is not fond of. None of the other members are known by nicknames on this forum, so let's not start a trend with just a few of the members. Just use the first part of a user's screenname, if you want to shorten it, please.

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah...

**Wraps the original post and throws it in the TTI's dustbin.**

I'm done with this.:)

strive-may-i

I said am not done yet.:)
Am not done yet, because this question will come up ( 101 reasons ) again and again and again, like the waves on the sea shore. Even a rock slowlly gets worn out by the sea. It should not be our case. Perseverance is also another component of Patience.

Narrated by Burayda Al-Aslami and reported by Abu-Daawood who rated it authentic: The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “Judges are three; two are in hell and one is in paradise. The two who are in hell are a judge who knows the truth and rules differently and a judge who rules without knowing the truth. The judge in paradise is the one who knows the truth and rules accordingly.” .
So that makes it a 66% possibility of getting it all wrong, unless one does the necessary home work, its a risk. Tendency to quickly conclude from insufficient information... ie to judge, one could, but it has its own consequence. We all have this tendency to deliberate and give out a statement of judgement, even when its not warranted. May Allah conserve our thought cycles for the good only .... Ameen.

So when a human passes by, our mind should just register that a human passed by. Is that not what it means to lower the gaze? Reducing or lowering the gaze includes what the heads eye sees and what the minds eye conceives... Its not difficult, its humanely possible. Its the other supplement to wearing a hijab.

This applies to me first. Am done. :)

A.Amin

The iman of a person depend on his or her heart firstly and then our actions. A person can do all the sins in the world but if he/she die with the believe of lailahaillallah than insha Allah he/she die as a Muslim but a person who act pious but in the heart disbelieve in Allah s.w.t than he/she die in the state of kaffir.

There is a hadith about a man who in the day of judgement have 99 scrolls of evil deeds and each scroll is as long as the eyes can see. Then Allah s.w.t asked him is there anything else he have to offer/present in term of good deeds and the man said no he have none but Allah s.w.t said yes he does and Allah s.w.t gave him a small piece of paper and on that paper there is the word Lailahailallah, the words that the man truly believed in his heart while he was alive although he committed many sins. Allah s.w.t told the man to put to the piece of paper on the scale against this 99 scrolls on the other side of the scale. As soon as the piece of paper touch the scale, the scale fall down while the other scale go up and all the 99 scrolls of evil deeds flew over the air. That is how heavy and important to believe in Lailahailallah.

Sorry for my bad English. Jazakallah khair.

Ahsen

I want to bring attention to a serious matter. In our society there are women who go to sermons,give sermons and talk all about deen. But all for a show. They teach others about haram and halal. But in their house everything is halal. They wear full niqab but there eyes are like radars scanning men from head to toe. I feel severly grossed by these kind of women. most of the times these are older women. They think that just because they are the age of my mother,no one will suspect a thing. I would prefer to be with a honest woman who doesnt wears hijab than to even go near such pretenders who wear a black cloth and examining every male in their mind.

If an old man stares at a young girl he's called a pervert. What should we call an old woman who keeps staring at young men despite wearing a niqaab and giving sermons on deen.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

You call such an old woman a fool. We can not play games with Allah subhana wa taala. You can fool yourself but you can not fool the Creator. Piety is a light that is a blessing from Allah subhana wa taala. A pious woman fears offending her Rabb 24/7. She does not wear hijab for anyone one else. She does it out of Love and Fear. She is not judgmental about others. However, as a Believing woman she enjoins good and forbids evil. Thus, she will correct others. If they listen it is good for them; if they do not listen she will have done her sisterly duty.

And a pious woman would not "scan" a man. They have too much time on their hands or too much money.