Who is the poor?

halah

:salam2: :hijabi:

I think any Muslim should be fully aware of this Hadeeth;

One day the Prophet asked his dear companions whether they knew who was poor. They answered that poor was one who had no dirham or dinar (money)' He said:“In my Ummah, the poor is that man who would appear on the Day of the Judgment before Allah; he had offered prayer; he had paid Zakat ; he had observed fast; but he would have abused somebody, he would have falsely accused some one; he would have unauthorisedly taken some one else's property; he would have murdered some one; would have hit some body. All his virtues would be given to his victims. If his virtues are finished before his wicked deeds are finished, then the errors and sins of the victims would be given to him and he would be thrown into the Hell.”
(Muslim)
:hijabi:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Our hearts are our wealth. We have to be clean and pure...May Allah accept our conditions and forgive us...

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Alhamdulilah. We just need to strive to be better muslims Inshallah.

Jazakallahu Khayran for you beneficial post.

Wasalam

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

In such a material world where we live today, applying that definition of the poor is strongly needed. Prophet Muhammad said that he came to complete the perfect manners. The real Muslim is just like a gem attracting the attention of all people by the shinning of his/ her perfect manners.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:ma: beautiful hadith!! I especially like the one where the Prophet(SAW) slept on straw mats that was hurting him and left marks on him. Kings and Queens sleep on cushions and comfort, and he said what do I want with this world?? subhanallah!! The less you have, the better off you will be inshallah. Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing!!

dianne

Salam,
Ayman - u such a knowlegable person.lol. im sure u very religious.does u work under consulor of syariah court? principle of masjid? magistrate of islamic law? juz like my brother in law.lol

safana_omar623

:salah:
:ma: beautiful hadith!! I especially like the one where the Prophet(SAW) slept on straw mats that was hurting him and left marks on him. Kings and Queens sleep on cushions and comfort, and he said what do I want with this world?? subhanallah!! The less you have, the better off you will be inshallah. Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing!!

:salah: :SMILY206:

dianne

Salam,
Mashaallah ayman,nothing is wrong (u said that ure JUST a programmer).Alhamdulillah.that is a good job.Islam practise their ppl to read as much as we can.knowledgable is important for everybody,its depends on how to use it.May Allah bless u brother ayman (& other muslimin/muslimah) hope u will get the right job for ur faith.(-consellor,adviser,imam or etc maybe ) but u need to go back to university of islamic.lol j/k a person like u really needed.Wallahu alam!

eemaan1

i think the word u r lookin 4 is bankrupt not poor... sorry cant helpmyself:hijabi: (now u all know y i'm friendless:SMILY335: )

aisha ali

:salam2: :ma:
jumaa mubarak!!!jazakaallah kheir may Allah guide us to the right path and all the muslim ummah.
i wish we could follow islam how it is.
thanks for sharing with us.:salam2:

halah

If poverty can be measured by a person's appearance, then reflect on the Hadeeth, "There may be a man with messy hair and a dusty face whom people don't even notice but if he swears upon God, God will fulfill his words!"

When the prophet peace be upon him said "Consciousness of God (Taqwa) is here" and pointed to his heart, he was not pointing to his shirt! ;)

:salam2: Jazak Allah khair brother ,it's very touching Hadeeth when I think deeply of it ,I find myself in tears Subhan Allah Glory be to Allah,May Allah increase your knowledge.:ma: