Why all this "Fuss" about Niqab? (A message for Muslims who are anti-islamic derss).

Status
Not open for further replies.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.

I do not want to argue whether niqab is obligatory or sunnah.
But I hope this statement will help us to fiund out the answer in sha Allah.

Scholors said that if a woman wears niqab and if she is being attcaked or herlife is being threaten because of niqab,she can take it off.

How can something obligatory be took off?The same statement did not applied to hijab.BUt it is only applied to niqab.

I did not say niqab is all bad.But I have realised that people tend to concentrate on women's attire rather than men's behaviour.First off all,all believers should lower their gaze.If men can lower their gaze and behave themselves,in sha Allah this world will a beautiful place for women to live.

We had many discussion and thread on niqab and all the threads have been closed because we are having fruitless debates over what has been discussed and decided by the scholors.

I hope this thread will be closed soon so that we can concentrate on something better in sha Allah.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

abu'muhammad

In my opinion the entire issue of banning certain types of clothing doesn't have much to do with religion. Religion is background noise. It is an issue of rights and personal freedoms.

Assalaamu alaykum,

many threads are there and discussions have been on the matter.same is here a good discussion.

respected sister. the legislation from qur'aan and sunnah about women covering herself is quite clear. and as we know the two opinions of scholars in wearing hijaab and niqaab... onwards there are no pros and cons or addition of what I, you or anyone may understand in those legislated sharee'ah matters.

in case of banning particular dress than non-muslim authorities have specific eye on hijaab/niqaab and in the same place missionaries and nuns are not questioned for their dressings.so first from the dunya level it is discrimination and from the religion view, combatting the dignity and rights that muslim should have.

still in some places women do not wear hijaab/niqaab and consider the personal choice. so exactly that is islaamic ? and as can be said that rights and freedom are covered in islaamic legislation and therefore assistance of scholars is required to know them if not sure of that.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

Guys i thought this thread was initailly complaining about how ppl created a "Fuss"over niqaab issue and i'm afraid everyone of you is doing the same(me included,astagfirullah)

those who wear niqaab:excellent!!

those who don't:we don't need to know why you don't do it or others don't do it.coz you don't do it for us so let it be.ALLAH will judge over you not us.

and one last thing,when a fatwa,lecture,ayah,hadith or anything such is passed incases for Hijaab,Niqaab or a beard.it's in no way targeted to you.if you don't do for some reason you believe in.then i say again no one needs to kno the reason and the one who needs to kno(ALLAH)already does:)

If you follow something better and then you have replaced it with something called best,then step forth and share the story so everyone can read it and be encouraged inshallah coz for jannah=leave good for better and better for the BEST!!.

fi you DON'T act that particular thing and someone says something about it,perhaps to gain knowledge,clear confusions,pass info.then DON'T say why you DON'T do it yourself coz we DON'T need to knw:p!!!!(some don't DON'ts:p)

i say this because this is why arguments arise these days:and those of us who got simple Qs or something get a bann on our mouths so we can't ask :D!!so no more:"i don't do or she/he don't because of this this this" inshallah.OH common by passing some info did we ask you whether or not you do it or that you are commiting BIG sins:NO!! that' no our job so plzz don't(hey!! ilove this don't :p) clearify next time,unless asked inshallah:)!!

now both sides have passed their message well inshallah.if this thread is going to be a debate zone then i'm afraid it's better closed:).......*sigh *you this is a beautiful site and the small "locks"are making it and us look ugly:(!!!

Valerie

Assalamualikum.

I do not want to argue whether niqab is obligatory or sunnah.
But I hope this statement will help us to fiund out the answer in sha Allah.

Scholors said that if a woman wears niqab and if she is being attcaked or herlife is being threaten because of niqab,she can take it off.

How can something obligatory be took off?The same statement did not applied to hijab.BUt it is only applied to niqab.

I did not say niqab is all bad.But I have realised that people tend to concentrate on women's attire rather than men's behaviour.First off all,all believers should lower their gaze.If men can lower their gaze and behave themselves,in sha Allah this world will a beautiful place for women to live.

We had many discussion and thread on niqab and all the threads have been closed because we are having fruitless debates over what has been discussed and decided by the scholors.

I hope this thread will be closed soon so that we can concentrate on something better in sha Allah.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

Excellent post. Thank you.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum

I dont know, and dont want to know, why these argues are going on.
there are disputes among the scholar, and that is very natural.
one can stick into something that he likes and one cant push other to accept that.

what is obligatory is clear. Some scholars say Niqaab should be maintained. if anyone likes she can, if she feels so. but if anyone wants that I can be modest in Hijaab that is also okay.

the point is to be modest, if a woman can be modest in Hijaab, then what is the problem, and Allah subhanahu wa ta'la knows one's inner heart, and her intension...and there is no doubt.

I didnt find anything to be discussed so long. I'm amazed to see the replies numbers, last day may be it was below 20 and today it is 48....if someone is arguing in this issue, then I think, waste of time and effort.

let us do something better and discuss some rewardful words
may Allah forgive us all and help us to help each other.

and Allah subhanahu wa ta'la indeed knows the best
wa bi-llahi fee tawfeeki
saalam alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

(al-isra:53). Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for Satan doth sow dissensions among them: For Satan is to man an avowed enemy.

Wassalam

Status
Not open for further replies.