Why are so many Women converting to Islam ?

rahman2040

Assalam

Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

You may have heard revert stories as have I. And I speak the truth. Why would I be so arrogant as to write something untrue on an Islamic website.
Just because you have not heard of it does not make it untrue.

( why the red? )

Salam brother. Are u a revert? I am and my wife followed me initially because of me.

You should look up the population of American prison inmates who are African American or Hispanic and convert to Islam. SOME of them convert to the Nation of Islam (Like Malcom X did) But from what I've heard the majority are true Muslims not some cult like NoI.

Assalam
Aapa i really apologize if i have heart ur sentiments. But i dint said its untrue,,, i said 'i dint heard it before'. As am a born Muslim thanks to ALLAH. secondly, am from Asia ,, not much aware of West and revert brothers in jail.
Hope u understand me.

septithol

Banned
Umm, unfortunately, from a statistics or mathematical standpoint, the fact that the number of Muslims is increasing faster than the number of converts to other religions is pretty much meaningless. You could compare the number of converts only if the results of converting to Islam were the same as the results of converting to other religions, in all countries. This is, however, not true. It is possible to convert to Islam relatively safely in almost all countries of the world. However, in countries with an Islamic majority, and under Sharia law, if someone who is Muslim converts to another religion, they are likely to be put to death. This inequality in the results of converting to another religion vs converting to Islam makes all comparisons of the numbers meaningless.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Septithol,

You are opinionated. Are you getting paid to be this closed-minded. You must be.

You use safe words like statistics. That is nothing but a number game.

By your same logic in America if you are Black you will go to jail for being Black. Do the numbers not prove that? Yes, they do.

Who put you in charge. Who cares what you say or think. You do not provide any evidence. What you write is empty.

Brother Rahman2040,

No need to apologize. I often suffer from being an American and think the whole world should know what goes on here.

And yes, let us be honest. Many women revert because they meet Muslim men here in the west. The men tell these girls little lies. They live with the girls and so forth. I have seen much of this. They become Muslims, but do retain much of their ways.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

Reverts come from many different backgrounds and become Muslim for different reasons. Most probably the average Muslim will not know, unless they deal with a lot of reverts... so, I don't think it is wise to list them down, as it will end up with people stereotyping.

There are many men and women who do so because of Tawheed. To worship Allah alone. They see that Islam is the true way of singling out Allah in His worship, and they are humble and pious . .

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,.

I stand corrected.

Brother Mabsoot..we should just be glad and rejoice that another soul submitted to Allah.

How they got to that point is their personal jihad.

I apologize and seek forgiveness.

rahman2040

Assalam

Is Death penalty for a Muslim who leaves Islam is Must watch this

[yt]KGghDU-2_Y4[/yt]

Amazing Revert Story

[yt]nEfBvlSh1dw[/yt]

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I do not have time to watch the videos. I apologize and I thank you for posting.

I am simple. Walking away from Islam is death.

septithol

Banned
Aapa wrote:
By your same logic in America if you are Black you will go to jail for being Black. Do the numbers not prove that? Yes, they do.

Aapa, what the numbers show regarding people who are in prison in the US, is that relative to the respective population of black and whites, a greater percentage of blacks (out of the entire population of blacks) is in prison, or has been in prison in the past, than the percentage of white (out of the total population of whites) who are currently in prison, or who have been in prison in the past.

And if you look at the numbers, and examine our laws, there are actually some rather unpleasant reasons for that (reasons that I am ashamed that exist), other than whites necessarily being more law abiding than blacks. For instance, the recreational drug of choice of whites is usually alcohol. The recreational drug of choice of blacks is often marijuana.

Guess which one is illegal here in the US?

Marijuana. Despite medical proof that it is actually far less harmful to the body than alcohol. So guess which race is most likely to go to jail for indulging in their recreational drug of choice? Blacks.

In addition, the numbers ALSO show that our courts are not fair, if a black man and a white man are accused of the same sort of crime, the black man is more likely to be found guilty, and to get a more severe sentence, if found guilty.

Another 'cute' little thing that exists in our country is that the public schools in neighborhoods where mostly black people live are demonstrably very inferior to the public schools in neighborhoods where white people live. In fact, there have been court cases of black people who have gotten in trouble for claiming that they live at a different address than they actually do, so that their children can go to one of the better public schools. Would you believe, they have actually been accused of 'STEALING an education' for their children?

Now you tell me, according to the law in the US, all children between the ages of 5 and 18 are supposedly entitled to attend a public school for free. So how is attending the 'wrong' public school 'stealing'?

So long as inequalities like that exist in the US, the numbers showing a greater percentage of blacks in jail are meaningless, they say nothing about whether blacks are inherently more likely to be criminals.

Which is the same thing I am saying about your numbers, regarding the converts to Islam. So long as the inequality exists in the world of it being safe in most countries to convert TO Islam, but it being punished in some countries to convert AWAY from Islam, numbers about more people converting to Islam than to other religions are meaningless in regards to whether Islam is the best religion.

Now, if you do away with all the laws in Islamic countries punishing people for converting away from Islam, as well as other things that certain Muslims might do to distort these numbers (ei, threatening people with violence or putting a special tax on them if they are not Muslims, and having far more children than people of other religions generally do), and the number of people converting to Islam is still greater than the number of people converting to other religions, THEN you might possibly have a case.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
septhitol,

I agree stats not necessarily represent the whole picture.. but I've to agree that the stats is currently favouring towards Islam than other religions.

I don't know much about US..

I know there are more than 100m Muslims in India. More than 200m in Indonesia (largest in the world). Millions in China in particular Xinjiang province... Malaysia, predominantly Muslim state, was colonialized for more than 200 years and missionaries took max advantage to spread their religion during the time... but until now Malays remain Muslims, 99.9% are still Muslims... What stopping Muslims from these states converting into other religion?. Sharia laws!! You must be kidding. India and Indonesia are secular state while china is communist. As per Indonesia law, anyone can practice any religion and inter marriages are freely practice here. Malaysia still depends on british common law except their marriage and family law which are based on sharia law.

If 1% of Muslims in India or Indonesia convert into other religion the numbers will be very very huge. I never heard 10m Muslims in India failed to convert because of sharia law stopping them. For those small numbers of idiots who had converted, which law had gone after them? None...

You may be talking about KSA, of course an Islamic country must enforce full sharia law. I hope M'sia and other Islamic state will enfore full sharia law, inshAllah. But the fact now is, not the sharia law, without the sharia law majority of Muslims remain in Islam. Muslims are bomb, tortured, killed and raped, unfairly accused being terror for most of attacks in the world.. yet we remain Muslims.

As Muslims, we have to obey sharia law although the govt is secular, we still follows sharia law although can't enforce and take actions. We will not be like jews and christians, you change and bulldoze the teaching of your religions to fulfill your lust. That's why we remain Muslims although we live in secular or communist state or demon states like US.

rahman2040

septhitol,

I agree stats not necessarily represent the whole picture.. but I've to agree that the stats is currently favouring towards Islam than other religions.

I don't know much about US..

I know there are more than 100m Muslims in India. More than 200m in Indonesia (largest in the world). Millions in China in particular Xinjiang province... Malaysia, predominantly Muslim state, was colonialized for more than 200 years and missionaries took max advantage to spread their religion during the time... but until now Malays remain Muslims, 99.9% are still Muslims... What stopping Muslims from these states converting into other religion?. Sharia laws!! You must be kidding. India and Indonesia are secular state while china is communist. As per Indonesia law, anyone can practice any religion and inter marriages are freely practice here. Malaysia still depends on british common law except their marriage and family law which are based on sharia law.

If 1% of Muslims in India or Indonesia convert into other religion the numbers will be very very huge. I never heard 10m Muslims in India failed to convert because of sharia law stopping them. For those small numbers of idiots who had converted, which law had gone after them? None...

Assalam
That was Great Hard Rock Moslem. i appreciate it brother.:lol:
Thanks