**Why Didn't Allah Make Us Perfect In The First Place???**

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
w.r.b

heres my ques.

Why Didn't Allah Make Us Perfect In The First Place???

can any1 answer this ques.
:SMILY149::SMILY149::SMILY149::SMILY149::SMILY149:
jazakom Allah
btw.. isit haram or ok to ask this question :shymuslima1:?^^^

:salam2: w.r.b

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam bro
i dunno whether my is right.
but here is my ans.

There are two answers to this question.

Firstly, we will never know the real reason behind it. Why create this world in the first place? These are things which God has decreed and we can't imagine a world that is otherwise, nor can we ever understand why God did so.

And, secondly, everything in this world submits to the will of God. The stars and the planets swim in their courses, predetermined by God, never deviating. The same goes for anything else, including our bodies. God has given human-kind and jinn-kind the gift of true free will (higher developed animals also have free will, but nothing approaching the human level). Because we have free will, we are held accountable for our actions. The laws of nature, are the laws of God, and everything follows them anyways. Everything, from the sun, to the planets, to the stars, to the rocks, are all Muslim. They submit to the will of God... because they have no choice. We, on the other hand, as far as our minds go, do have a choice in the matter. Free will is a double-edged sword. This is why Allah says in the Qur'an that the best believers are the best of creation and the worst amongst the disbelievers are the worst of creation (the exact verses go [translated]: Indeed, we have created man in the best of forms. Then he returned to the lowest of the low, except those that have faith and do good; ...). Islam is the religion from God to make our free will Muslim as well, so it can exist in harmony and peace with human nature, with other people, and with the other creations of God. We can do anything we will, as long as it stays within the guidelines of Islam. As long as it stays within the guidelines of Islam, it is guaranteed to only be used for good. And, indeed, the power of the human mind is enormous. It is what makes us special: animals have claws, teeth, etc to defend and take care of themselves... we have only our mind! Such a powerful mind is capable of enormous evil and enormous good. When moulded and shaped by Islamic principles, the mind is capable of great good.
FI AMANILLAH

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
w.r.b

heres my ques.

jazakom Allah

that thought also comes to my mind at times. but just imagine if everyone was perfect, wouldnt it be boring?
everything you did, how you loooked etc everything perfect??
we wouldnt have any faults in us. that seems really boring and besides we learn from our mistakes........ no one can ever be perfect!!
[we wouldnt ever thank Allah]

w.r.b

heres my ques.

I would like to know what you mean about the word "perfect"?

That the human being will make no sin?
If you mean by this way then what is the difference between engels and human being? Or what is the intention behind the exams which we are participing in this world?

sal12

The reason we're not perfect is because life would be pointless. How would we be judged if we're perfect and the world is perfect. How would we be tested? We are tested to see how we fight against the temptations of our souls for the fear of Allah and the love of Allah. A perfect world is jannah not earth.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i ment perfect in everything..

salam bro "servent of A|llah:"
but hu cares about having a boring life the important bit is to got to hevean ???:)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
i ment perfect in everything..

salam bro "servent of A|llah:"
but hu cares about having a boring life the important bit is to got to hevean ???:)

loll!! im a sis firstly!! :D:D:D:D :p
i dunoo m gettin confused now!! thats write going to jannat is our main aim in the duniya but still man, c'mon who wants a boring life??
if we were all perfect then there would be no mistakes or anything.
if you dont get me, just chill.... it doesnt make much sense anyway!!
but basically, what am trying to say is that lyf would be BOOOOORRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGG!!.......... AND POINTLESS. loooll!!
i hope you get me :$
anywyaz, good luck in figuring that out!!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
yh yh i gt yuu :lol:

bbut hu cares about life if yr perfect you will deffo enter jannah
MATH EQUATION:D;
perfect = enter jannah
??
thats what im trying to say|"?

ShyHijabi

yh yh i gt yuu

MATH EQUATION;
perfect = enter jannah
??

Salaam,

Ummmm what? Honestly it's getting so hard to understand this text messaging style of writing. When a child is born they are perfectly pure and sinless, so we are created prefect when you think about it. It's by our own free will and desires that we mess up a good thing. The Quran was provided to us to live a perfect life but when we defy it or simply are too lazy to try and understand it.

So your question should be, why do we mess up a perfect thing?

Wasalaam

~Sarah

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
There is only ONE thing that I have to say on this subject, and I know everyone here will agree with me when I say this:

ONLY ALLAH IS PERFECT!!

ENOUGH SAID!!!:SMILY149:

We don't ask Allah why He does anything, He does what He pleases!!

rizzumd

Your brother
There is only ONE thing that I have to say on this subject, and I know everyone here will agree with me when I say this:

ONLY ALLAH IS PERFECT!!

ENOUGH SAID!!!:SMILY149:

We don't ask Allah why He does anything, He does what He pleases!!

Perfect answer.. I agree.

There is devine purpose behind our creation by Allah.
Allah has created our souls and with free will.
Had Allah wished he could have created every one without free will like Angels.Then there would not have been any test in this duniya..
The whole purpose of creation is about testing our free wills. Who acts on the way of Allah will be successful and goto heaven and who follows shaitan will be failure and goto hell.
Allah s.w.t says in Surah Mulk verse number 2,
He(Allah), Who has created death and life that He might test you, as to whose work, is excellent among you. And He is the Esteemed one the Forgiving.
Regarding the question why Allah(swt) has created us to test in first place, I think we should not go that far.. We cannot question Allah's wisdom. He has created us with purpose.

gazkour

assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

First of all I believe that if we had a perfect life here on earth, it would not be boring at all! ( who are you kidding? :) ) It's like saying, guys, that crime, deseases, and misfortunes are ok!

I completely agree with sister Shyhijabi, when she says that Allah has given us every component to have a 'perfect'( or at least joyful) life here, but is us, who spoil it by going astray.

To answer the initial question I would say that Allah didn't make us 'perfect', because He wanted to give us the free will to choose. Also, if there was just perfection here, we definetely, would not appreciate the rewards He has waiting for us...enshaAllah.

Allah knows best...:hijabi:

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
yh yh i gt yuu :lol:

MATH EQUATION:D;
perfect = enter jannah
??

loll!! oh man!! am glad you understood what i was saying there!!
i know what you're trying to say, but i am REALLLY getting i dunnoo...... confused?! i duno i dont thiknk that was the ryt word 2 use.
i dont hink iam makin ant sense am i?! oh left it, as long as you got the answer to ur q.s somhow.,,,,, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Almeftah

its simple,

if everything was perfect for us then we wont need to worship allah, and if you think about it we are much closer to allah in times of need.

besides, he almighty wouldnt make hell "Jahanam", if we all were perfect, becuz if we were so, then none of us will go to hell or jahanam, and it is not right for him almight to do something that has no reason even if we didnt know that reason.

and if you ask why some of us are good and others are bad, i'd say its for gudgement day, when bad ppl go to Jahanam they wont be able to argue, becuz they knew and they'v been told whats right and whats wrong, and they chose the wrong way.

amjaddamen

brother
السلام عليكم
first excuse my bad english and happy to be here
1. hijab sis. said very nice wors
2. allah said " they will be asked about thier deeds but allah can't be asked about what he is doing"
3.allah didn't creat us perfect but he demands us to that way by following his way and itis up to you to get thier
4.engels are perfect as they applying allah rules without hesitation but good muslim still better tha engles
5.allah always and all times chooses what is best for us (in the things behind our choices) becuase he wants you get benift from him and the other way around
6. last what ever is right in my words it is by allah , and what ever is wrong it is only mine and i seek allah forgivness than you

muharram23

Staff member
w.r.b

heres my ques.

jazakom Allah

Salamu alaykum

If Allah sva made u perfect, you would be an angel (malaikah). You wouldn't make mistakes, but do only the things that Allah sva wants. Allah created us in a way that we have the choice of doing good or evil. If we do good, then Allah sva will reward us. If we do evil, we can either repent (Allah loves repenting) or not to repent. If we repent, then inshAllah Allah will forgive us if He wills. If we do not repent, then He might punish us, or forgive us if He azzawajal wants. On the other hand, the angels do not make any mistakes. They do not eat, sleep, go to bathroom, nor are males or females, neither do marry. Contrary to that, we do all those things, plus we can be either obedient or disobedient to Allah sva. And Allah is All Wise and He does what He wants. We should not question to much why Allah does this or that but should submit ourselves to Him subhanahu wa talaa.

2. He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving. [Mulk]

Wasaalam

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Well I am not sure why he did not create us to be perfect but I did heard a hadith or maybe in Quran. I only get my info from Quran and authentic hadits but it said that "if humans did not sin, allah would destroy us and create a species which did sin" but I guess the point is to see if humans will be loyal and return back to their creator.