Why Hatred?

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2:
There is so much hatred in our world because of ignorance. We look at each other and judge the other with pride, because of color and culture. Hatred caused us to be blind and deaf. It caused to be unaware of each other. We committ bloodshed, each one claiming that they fight in the name of righteousness. We kill each other because of greed. Innocent people die from brutal guns because of tribalism. So many of our brothers and sisters have been placed behind bars because of the faith they follow. They are so brave, so courageous, and so patient. There is no fear whatsoever in their hearts, they've put their trust in Allah. Why hatred is my question, why? Can't we get along, not only with the kufars but within ourselves. The arabs exiling the black from their country...the whites looking down at the arabs as aliens and idiots. Where is our love? what has happened? think about it my brothers and sisters. please think about it and don't be ignorant. STOP THE HATRED!!:salam2: :tti_sister:

Aliyah206

jazakum ALLAH QHAIR dear
..every thing you've said applys to each one of us (muslims or non muslims it don't matter, what matter is that RACISM is whats spliting the muslim UMMAH up. pride is whats cuasing the shading of bloods nation wide,..MAY allah forgive us all and may he shower us with his MERCY..we are in desparate need of his MERCY..

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumasalam
Really are the arabs getting the black people out?
OMG!
Your right what is the world turning into?
Allah does not change our conditions we do.
May Allah
help us,
guide us,
forgive us,
have mercy upon us,
strengthen us,
reunite us
And most of all help us have love between us.
Ameen!

island muslim

[COLOR="Green[B]"]"The homeland of the Muslim, in which he lives and which he defends, is not a piece of land; the nationality of the Muslim, by which he is identified, is not the nationality determined by a government; the family of the Muslim, in which he finds solace and which he defends, is not blood relationships; the flag of the Muslim, which he honors and under which he is martyred, is not the flag of a country..." [/B][Sayyid Qutb][/COLOR]

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
There is so much hatred in our world because of ignorance. We look at each other and judge the other with pride, because of color and culture. Hatred caused us to be blind and deaf. It caused to be unaware of each other. We committ bloodshed, each one claiming that they fight in the name of righteousness. We kill each other because of greed. Innocent people die from brutal guns because of tribalism. So many of our brothers and sisters have been placed behind bars because of the faith they follow. They are so brave, so courageous, and so patient. There is no fear whatsoever in their hearts, they've put their trust in Allah. Why hatred is my question, why? Can't we get along, not only with the kufars but within ourselves. The arabs exiling the black from their country...the whites looking down at the arabs as aliens and idiots. Where is our love? what has happened? think about it my brothers and sisters. please think about it and don't be ignorant. STOP THE HATRED!!:salam2: :tti_sister:

Salam Alaikum

Good words. But I bet you the "Kuffars" would like us a lot more if we stopped calling them that.
Lets all start practicing what we preach inshAllah

palestine

Servant of Allah
Walikumasalam
Really are the arabs getting the black people out?
OMG!
Your right what is the world turning into?
Allah does not change our conditions we do.
May Allah
help us,
guide us,
forgive us,
have mercy upon us,
strengthen us,
reunite us
And most of all help us have love between us.
Ameen!
:salam2: yes, the arabs did exile the somalians from their land. it is not the civilians that are the problem, it is the government. The gov. does whatever Pres. Bush says to do. it was this year that they exiled the Somalians from their country. People who lived there their entire lives were exiled, they had to leave immediately and walk in the hot, hot, hot desert......ants, spiders, scorpions, etc bit them on their way. SubhanaAllah. to this day i don't hate Arabs because i still hope that there are good people out there. Also the yemens kill the somalians as well. When the Somalians go aboard on yemeni ships they are overthrown into the water. This lady her eyes were eaten by fish after she was overthrown into the water and DEAD. you see many people are not aware of it. the arab civilians try to help these people but the government is not a good one. :salam2: :tti_sister:

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
thats so sad to hear. i havnt heard about this you dont see it much on any news websites. i hope conditions get better inshallah and people stop fearing and sucking up to the west and start being humane to one another.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: yes, the arabs did exile the somalians from their land. it is not the civilians that are the problem, it is the government. The gov. does whatever Pres. Bush says to do. it was this year that they exiled the Somalians from their country. People who lived there their entire lives were exiled, they had to leave immediately and walk in the hot, hot, hot desert......ants, spiders, scorpions, etc bit them on their way. SubhanaAllah. to this day i don't hate Arabs because i still hope that there are good people out there. Also the yemens kill the somalians as well. When the Somalians go aboard on yemeni ships they are overthrown into the water. This lady her eyes were eaten by fish after she was overthrown into the water and DEAD. you see many people are not aware of it. the arab civilians try to help these people but the government is not a good one. :salam2: :tti_sister:

Walikum salam from what I see that all government are more evil than the public its self. One of the day of Judgement sign was the leader will be the most evilest of all.
When I read about the Calipha's like Abu Bakr(ra) and Umar (ra). They are true leaders who served the country as thier first priority. Brings tears to your eyes to see that these kind people existed.
We need a true leader who will care for the people and not kill the people.

Jihan

its so sad how so many somalis are being killed in the sea on their way to yemen.... the captains take their money for the boats and when the boat gets to the middle of the sea they tell the somalis on board to jump off or they'll shoot them. the other day on the news there was a guy who survived even though his wife and five kids drowned!

this is muslim against muslim! subhanAllah! neighboring muslims! it is horrendous even though the somalis should know better, but then again they're desperate for change. see the nonmuslim countries are more than willing to accept the muslims such as somalis< but the muslim countries that are doing better finanacially, they don't want to accept them!

aisha ali

subhannaAllah,i knw about all these in the arabs and i hve been knowing but wat can we do,as asomalian i knw wat is happening back home and it realy hurts the fact that almost every day killing is going on,its not the problem of civililan,its the so called govt which is being financied by the west or whoever,the only place somalis can run to is arab world now that the border has been closed due to the violence in the capital with the invasion of ethiopian troops,the arabs are the RACIST,its the only country 100%muslims in africa,may allah bring peace in the world,somalia is suffering for the last 16yrs jst internal problem of which i think is due to ignorance.
may allah take away this evil from us.