Why is there so much negativity

Islam lover

hello brothers and sisters I am sorry for my absence from the forums but if been very busy. Anyway I just don't understand why there is so much negativity towards Islam from non Muslims this fact worries me alot as all people should need to carry out the will of our great creater in order to reach paradise. Non Muslims need to stop resisting the true path that is Islam. They need to realize that Islam is a religion that can offer true purity of the soul. Allah Akbar

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Welcome back. As adults we choose to be who we are. We choose to look at the glass as being half-empty or half-full. We choose to be independent thinkers or one of the many lost sheep. It is called fashionable. As for the negativity..it is on them. I will remain positive as I know Allah subhana talla loves those who are grateful. All the negativity did not stop the fire from being cold for the Prophet Ibrahim, the fire listened to Allah subhana talla. We gain positive energy from this lesson.

warda A

Sister
hello brothers and sisters I am sorry for my absence from the forums but if been very busy. Anyway I just don't understand why there is so much negativity towards Islam from non Muslims this fact worries me alot as all people should need to carry out the will of our great creater in order to reach paradise. Non Muslims need to stop resisting the true path that is Islam. They need to realize that Islam is a religion that can offer true purity of the soul. Allah Akbar

:salam2:

Most people are scared of the unknown, plus you add all the media reports
( almost are aganist islam) you get negativity and please let us not forget us muslims, we are usually not a very good example but just a few are.
we should give a perfect example by following the prophet (saw), his manners and behaviour are a perfect example for us.

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty

This is because of us that we haven't represent Islam Properly i suppose !!

ALLAHU ALIM though

Manaal_e_Afghan

why is there so much negativity?
is it because the media is representing Islam
in a wrong way and they always show Muslims
very bad,mannerless etc
such as if a father kills his daughter the media represent it
on the last pages of the paper as"father kills his daughter"
but if the man is muslim the news will be on the front page
as"A muslim man killed his daughter"
so this is the way they are representing Islam
so non muslims who dont know about Islam
they think that this is their Religion.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum dear brother!

A warm welcome back. I hope you had a pleasant time while you were away.

Don't make yourself suffer by the fact that too many people see islam in the negative light for whatever reason.

It is Allah subhanahu wa taala who guides.

Our duty is to follow it as we should and reach out to those who are willing to listen.

Wassalam

dianne

Salam,
Allah swt has a reason,everythings happend was under his control,believe that Allah swt always test our eeman for the matter of rewards (akhirah). May Allah swt guide them to the right path.amin.
wassalam