Wish we all can started ramadam and do eid together

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
Asalaam Aleykum,

I live in the UK and every year when ramadam come we all seem to start it on different day. every one say that ramadam is going to start on thursday the 13, but as the day come near some masjid (Imaan's) might change it to friday i mean we living the same country then how does the dates change, and when that happen we dont do eid together aswell. This year i really want to do eid with my best friend but if the dates change its not going to happen. can every make dua that we all do eid together on the same day as it will be more enjoyable then doing it on to different days.

Thank you.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I know what you mean Brother. Its so so frustrating. If the first Fast starts on Thursday, does that mean Taraweeh is Wednesday Night. Thats what it is according to a local mosque.

Im real confused. Can someone please tell me when the First Taraweeh will be and the First Fast?

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I know what you mean Brother. Its so so frustrating. If the first Fast starts on Thursday, does that mean Taraweeh is Wednesday Night. Thats what it is according to a local mosque.

Im real confused. Can someone please tell me when the First Taraweeh will be and the First Fast?

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Wa alaikumussalaam,

As the month of Ramadhaan is based on the moon, we really couldn't tell exactly when..so the only thing we could do is wait :D

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Wasalam

:salam2:

Yepp, If fasting starts on Thursday, then Taraweeh prayers will be on Wednesday night, It's always the night before the fast. and yep we have to wait to find out the exact date, I'm hoping Taraweeh will be on Wednesday and fasting on Thursday.

:wasalam: