World Cup Cricket

ShaheedU

Extinct
Well, the only Muslim country in the super 8 is Bangladesh now. I hope we are all supporting Bangladesh now .. ahem... muahahahaha...

I hope they win at least 2 games in the next round. Salam alaikum.

No way! Im for England!

Cone freddie, and micheal and the rest of the kuffar gang. Im rooting for ya.

Kashmiri

Only if i could have seen this thread before CRICKET CRICKET CREICKET I LOVE IT!!!!! I love it soo much lol Subhanallah the joy and thrill i got watching the indians loose by our bengoli brothers hahahahahaha lol well atleast we (Pakistan) fair and square now cus Indain out too loll

I really hope the Aussies dnt take it again this time. Also did u guys hear about Lou Vincent from New Zealand Shane Bond broke his wrist from a practicing session so his world cup his over, i liked them iswell :-(

Anyway i think South Africa got a good chance to win. In my opinion i think they the only ones that can beat the Aussies in this world cup.

Austraila v South Africa final i think lol i would hate to c the Aussies go through to finals but truth hurts lol

My duas go out to The Pakistan Team Players And Staff May Allah Subhanahuwatala ease their pain Ameen Rabbil Aalameen Im just getting over their defeat it hurts :girl3: and no! Its not funny

Wasalaams

Kashmiri

Asalaam Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu

Bro ShaheedU I didnt find it funny:girl3: Me and my family were very upset.

What was sooooooo funny? huh huh????? Lol

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Me and my family were very upset.

Upset over what ??? The whole bunch of pakistani and indian cricketers are nothing more than garbage..lol
I think the cricket boards should dissolve themselves and donate the millions of dollars they have, in charity helping the needy.
Cricket makes me sick now. Its a waste of ONE WHOLE DAY for ODI's and 5 days for TESTS.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Upset over what ??? The whole bunch of pakistani and indian cricketers are nothing more than garbage..lol
I think the cricket boards should dissolve themselves and donate the millions of dollars they have, in charity helping the needy.
Cricket makes me sick now. Its a waste of ONE WHOLE DAY for ODI's and 5 days for TESTS.

I think she's upset that the Pakistani coach was murdered. I think that's Ms. Kashmiri is on about. And actually cricket does raise a lot of money for charity. Eg, after the Asian tsunami, they made hundreds of millions all given to charity. (eg. 1000 dollars given per run. Plus $50 000 from Toyota for every 6 hit .. etc). And the money from the fans .. are from normal people who normally wouldn't donate .. are paying directly to poorer people, and getting to watch a cricket match in return.

I see the other side of it too. An entire day. Some of these players are making a LOT of money every year. And per game. I guess that's the way things work though.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Those people sitting on cricket governing bodies fool the people. Anyways the current world cup is not at all interesting.
The format of Super 8 is tooooo long.

ShaheedU

Extinct
Asalaam Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu

Bro ShaheedU I didnt find it funny:girl3: Me and my family were very upset.

What was sooooooo funny? huh huh????? Lol

Wa alaikumassalam wahramatullahi wabarakatuhu

LOL.

Well im Bangladeshi, and its pretty funny from my point of view. :SMILY288:

But i must stress, before you go on to dissing Bangladesh, that i dont support them.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Question: Whats the powerplay thing supposed to do in the cricket matches? What is it?

Powerplay is a set of 5 overs, where the fielding team can only have two players outside the inner circle - meaning the fielding is restricted. In every game, the fielding team has to have the powerplay in effect twice (that's ten overs total) and they can choose any time during the 50 overs when they want to have their powerplay.

Bangladesh versus Australia, the match is starting in half an hour. I've never lived in Bangladesh, I've not visited the place since 1993 when I was a lil kid, and I can read or write in the language (can speak a bit though), but I'm supporting them hard out!!!

ShaheedU

Extinct
oh ok, that makes sense, so i assume that they use the powerplay thingy near the beginning when they have their strong batsmen?

Oh yeh, about Bangladesh, personally i hate the place, full of Bidah and shirk!

Sister S

:salam2: Brothers, Sisters

i haven't been watching cricket for the past few days and was wondering whats going on? whos plaayed well? who hasn't?

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
ohhh!
I can't believe it.The Bangladeshis have done it again.Both India and Pakistani teams should be ashamed to ..... ah, whatever! They beat my favourite team yet I think they should be lauded for their amazing performance against the team ranking second i.e. South Africa!!!!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
No England fans! whats up with that?

Im for England.

crazy...bangladesh all the way (im not bangla or nething but its all bout the team)

and of course England is the greatest Islamic Khilafah in the history of islam!!!!?? (no bidah no shirk?)

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
There will be another upset for sure I feel and Aussies will be the victims this time. I wish they dont take the world cup again. The Super 8 is getting interesting now.
lets wait and watch.

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Salam

Wel... Brother Hussain, Aussies have regained the first position in the international rankings once again and they haven't lose a single match in this World cup but stiill I guess there are still chances that Aussies would not grab the cup this time if they face teams like the Kiwis, Proteas or the Lankans in the finals.I wsh that Aussie jinx would break this time, InshAllah.

ShaheedU

Extinct
There will be another upset for sure I feel and Aussies will be the victims this time. I wish they dont take the world cup again. The Super 8 is getting interesting now.
lets wait and watch.

Its cricket bro! Its never interesting, oh unless someone gets murdered.:)

crazy...bangladesh all the way (im not bangla or nething but its all bout the team)

and of course England is the greatest Islamic Khilafah in the history of islam!!!!?? (no bidah no shirk?)

NO, second best :SMILY129:

Paki idol, come one, its obviously australias, and if they dont win then i'll just edit this!