World Cup Cricket

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
CRICKET RULEZZZZZZZZ :SMILY139:
I had to say this coz the thread is about cricket and people are bringing about other sports. But I am not pointing to any brother or sister so please dont mind :SMILY335: ;)
For bros and sis who like cricket, c'mon support me
:biggrin:
wa/salam

Globalpeace

Banned
Glen McGrath!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I am dejected too!

But lets give a hand to one of the greatest magician with a cricket ball.

I still think that Tendulkar & Jaysuriya had the right idea i.e.bat way of the crease to upset his length and you know that his line will always be on (or 6 inches around) off stump!

He creates problems with length so the only way was to MAKE him change his length!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Asslamo Allaikum,

I am dejected too!

But lets give a hand to one of the greatest magician with a cricket ball.

I still think that Tendulkar & Jaysuriya had the right idea i.e.bat way of the crease to upset his length and you know that his line will always be on (or 6 inches around) off stump!

He creates problems with length so the only way was to MAKE him change his length!

between who is this guy ???? Mcgrath or somebody else. Cant guess even. I love watching 6's and 4's, doesn't matter who hits coz I dont support any team..lol..just love the way its being played. My fav attacking players viv richards, Don bradman, 10dulkar, jaysuriya, afridi, adam gilchrist and Gibbs.

Sister S

Favourite match of World Cup Cricket

:salam2:

my favourite moment was when India lost to Bangladesh...just great :D

PakiIdol

Well,I guess that Sister S is a Bangladeshi!
Lolz... Brother Hussain I support you for Cricket...
@ Sister S~ And How I can forgot the moment when Pakistan lost to Ireland! Great God!

Globalpeace

Banned
Bangladesh Cricket

Asslamo Allaikum,

My cousin's husband has gone from Pakistan and done a few seasons of First class cricket in Bangladesh as an opener (sponsored by Pepsi)...

Bangladesh have done really well but I think their batsmen let them down in the Carribean as the footwork was appalling; both feet stuck in the toilet as the coaches tell you; against the moving ball!

I was impressed with their footwork in England in May but wasn't happy in Carribean.

Masha'Allah! Great work.

Technically Bangali & Pakistani batsmen have the same problems; Indians seem to counter by batting way outside the off-stump...Sri Lankans are fitter so they can react quicker.

Globalpeace

Banned
Converse Swing!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Test match starting tomorrow and its May; I reckon that England will get some conventional swing but not reverse or converse because the outfield is wet! unless Lords clears up spectacularly in the next day or so

West-Indies will get annihilated anyway :)