Would you mind?

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum waRahmatulaah,

I am not top-top this afternoon. I guess it's one of those days, everyone gets through them with more or less difficulty. May Allaah forgive me aNd you.

Is it possible for anyone to be pleased by his amount of worship done? Or to be satisfied with his level of imaan? Can't you always be better?

I fear to be an hypocrite, that's a really constant fear all the time in my heart. Even now, when i'm writting this. Allaah knows how much i've transgressed against my own soul :( What kind of creatures are we? What right have i got? :tti_sister:

Please include me in your righteous duas.

Barakallaah feekum.

Libin

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
I'll be turning 19 tomorrow and every 12th april, it's like i get a hit on the head. It makes me think about myself, deep questionning.. you know 19years is A LOT. But it's as tough, the achievements are minimal if not inexistent. Allaahu musta'aan

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

I see what you are talking about and gonna have to agree with you Sis, may Allah subhana wata'ala forgives all amiin.

wasalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
I do not want my heart to become as hard as a rock! Nowadays, our hearts are not affected by anything..:( We hear, we read but do we take heed? Astarghfiralaah.

Thanks for your intervention macaanto.

islamisthesolution

I do not want my heart to become as hard as a rock! Nowadays, our hearts are not affected by anything..:( We hear, we read but do we take heed? Astarghfiralaah.

well the more i hear or see more bad and tragic stuff it just like my head is going to explode and my tears wont dry if i kept watching tragic things . sometimes i wish that my heart becomes as hard as rock really wallahi

:salam2:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

Asalamu alaykum

you are right abaayo, that's how i excatly feel. La hawla walaa quwata illa billah.

wasalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Jazakaakallaah kheir akhi Ayman.

Uhkti, would you want your heart to be as hard as a rock and not to be able to cry out to Allaah? I seek refuge in Allaah from my heart hardening and not being affected by His rememberance.

Ukhti Zaynab, May Allaah reward you in abondance. He swt is truly Merciful.

islamisthesolution

Jazakaakallaah kheir akhi Ayman.

Uhkti, would you want your heart to be as hard as a rock and not to be able to cry out to Allaah? I seek refuge in Allaah from my heart hardening and not being affected by His rememberance.

Ukhti Zaynab, May Allaah reward you in abondance. He swt is truly Merciful.

sister of course thats not what i meant . the most wonderful thing on earth that you have those tears when you are aasking for maghfirah and refuge from Allah .

but i hate my tears when its for people who dont deserve my tears and this is something i just cant help it .

crying for people is just a destruction way . when you think that those people deserve your sampathy and in fact they dont

i hope you got what i mean sis

salahdin

wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu . Dear sister you should consider yourself lucky and praise almighty ALLAH AZA WA JALLAH for MAKING YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF AND QUESTION YOURSELF . 19 IS NOT ALOT SIS .THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE OUT there WHO DONT QUESTION THEMSELVES AND OTHERS QUESTION THEMSELVES BUT THEN ITS TO LATE.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum,
am not top-top this afternoon. I guess it's one of those days, everyone gets through them with more or less difficulty. May Allaah forgive me aNd you.

Is it possible for anyone to be pleased by his amount of worship done? Or to be satisfied with his level of imaan? Can't you always be better?

I fear to be an hypocrite, that's a really constant fear all the time in my heart.
Walahi you have asked a GOOD question, ONE that has always BOTHERED me inside. Atleast you shared what was bothering you but walahi I am scared of the WORD HYPOCRITE and I always hate to think about it but whenever I am pleased with a good deed I did and satan says *now u showing off* wanauthobiallah. I am going through the same thing right NOW but AlhamduliAllah I always try to say Alhoma inee Auothibika mina Ar-riya. walahi, I hate to think about the word riya it's just the worst of the words and I hope allah helps us in this Dunya. jazakaAllah khairan tons for sharing this:) May Allah's mercy be upon us and may He accept our good deeds. Ameen ya rabul Alameen.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Wa iyaaki uhktii, indeed showing-off [riya] has been considered as a minor shirk by the prophet of Allaah :sws:

halah

:salam2:

It's so nice to see you posting again dear sister,19 is not a lot at all.

About fearing of Hippocracy ,just keep on doing good deeds asking the acceptance from Allah and seek the refuge from the satan and don't forget to say this Duaa

The prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa salam) taught the specific Du`a for Riyaa:

"Allahumma innaa na`oothu bika an-nushrika bika shay`an na`lamuhu, wa nastagfiruka limaa laa na`lamuh.

[O Allah, we seek refuge in you from committing shirk knowingly, and ask your forgiveness for (the shirk that we may commit unknowingly"]