WOW!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum my dear TTians:D

You won't beleive what i've found, oh yes you won't:D

Ok so it starts with summer break and i was wondering what i was going to do in summer. Satying home three months, and i prayed to Allah that i get a job, but unfortunatley Allah swt, with his mercy gave me something better. "Islamic Online Unversity" and its FREE. ( yeah i just said free) So i thought i might share it with my dear TTians. Especially the TEENS, who have basically nothing to do and just want to hang out on TTI, msn, youtube, facebook, etc...( Don't get me wrong i don't have a facebook) Lol Anyway Ikhwani fil Islam ( my brothers and sisters in islam) that islamic online Unv. is a great challenge. I turn out to be dumber than i thought i was.*sigh*:girl3:

just so you know insha Allah i will be spending less time in TTI, even though my commitment to TTI is very tough and i might visit it sometimes. Please all my brothers and sisters, make dua for me that Allah swt makes it easy for me and i hope that you join if you have free time then take advantage of this great opportunity.

If you want to join here is the link:www.islamiconlineuniversity.com

:SMILY209:P.S. I'm not leaving TTI, i wouldn't dare do that:D

wasalam

sistersalina

salam,
hi sister. Islamic University FOR FREE!!!that is soo great. Hope you will gain as many knowledge as you can. All the best!!!
wasallam

island muslim

Wa Alaiykum Salaam sister,

Great choice sister. Very important you don't waste the time of three months break and masha'allah your choice to study will no doubt be benefitial.
May Allah reward your efforts to the deen ameen.