Your dua's please

Shak78

:salam2:

If you would, could you please include my son and I in your dua. We are having to move out of our house very soon, like w/in a week or two as my marriage crumbles. My husband is an alcoholic and refused to become Muslim. He has been rather nasty to me the past few days. We are moving out asap to get into a more stable home. I have a couple of places lined up, I pray I get one of them. Thank you everyone.

Aapa

Mirajmom
ASAK,

Sister,

Indeed; and know and believe that Allah subhana wa taala will provide for you and the babe.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
waalaykuma ssalaam,

may Allah make it easy for you and your son, provide you with something better and keep you safe. Ameen! you will be in our duas dear sister, if you ever need to talk, inshallah we are here for you.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:bismillah1:

InshaAllah. I shall keep you in my prayers. May Allah(SWT) make it easy for you & your kid. No wonder Alcohol is haraam!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

If you would, could you please include my son and I in your dua. We are having to move out of our house very soon, like w/in a week or two as my marriage crumbles. My husband is an alcoholic and refused to become Muslim. He has been rather nasty to me the past few days. We are moving out asap to get into a more stable home. I have a couple of places lined up, I pray I get one of them. Thank you everyone.

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh.

May Allah be with you ukhti. Inshaa`Allah this is for the best. Allah will replace it for you with something much better. I'll pray for you. Give your son my love.

all4islam

Walikum Salam Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Insha'Allah i will keep you and you son in my dua..May Allah ease the path for you..have patience..Allah is greatfull

afrarzk

احبك ىارب

Wa Alaikum As salam Wa rahmathullahi Wa barakathu sis,

Dear you are there in our duaas. Have sabr and complete trust on Allah, He will take care of all your affairs Allahu Akbar

May Allah grant you ease in all your difficulties. Allahumma ameen

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

May Allah makes things easy to you and your son and protects you.

May He also open eyes and soul of your husband to see what true Islam is and leave his bad habits - neither he wouldn´t be your husband after that.

Shak78

Thank you all, last night was really hard, barely slept at all. I am looking at an apartment today, only a one bedroom for my boy and I. A friend said we could go to their house and its near a Muslim community as well but its over 8 hours from where I am. I am praying for the right decision and am still in shock.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Thank you all, last night was really hard, barely slept at all. I am looking at an apartment today, only a one bedroom for my boy and I. A friend said we could go to their house and its near a Muslim community as well but its over 8 hours from where I am. I am praying for the right decision and am still in shock.

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh.

Make Isthikhara ukh.

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim dear sister

I pray that Allah subhanahu wa taaala make things easy for you sister and all of us.

وَقُل رَّبِّ أَنزِلْنِي مُنزَلًا مُّبَارَكًا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْمُنزِلِينَ

23:29 And say: "O my Lord! enable me to disembark with thy blessing: for Thou art the Best to enable (us) to disembark."

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

May Allah make things easy for you and your baby, must be hard to start a new life all over again but inshallah is the best decision.
May Allah give you peace and safety.

strive-may-i

Assalaamu Alaikum sister,

Have hope and trust in Allah. May Almighty add resourcefulness in you, to deal in your daily affairs... Ameen

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
may Allah help you in your hard times. may Allah make it easy for you and your children.

don't worry sister. in sha Allah you will get the place you want.