ZEITGEIST, The Movie

OmarFarooq

:salam2:

i found this interesting video on Google Video, it talks about Christianity sharing beliefs with different people from history, like pagan people it also says the cross is pagan, check it out and tell me what you view is, i really want to know.

ZEITGEIST, The Movie

kayleigh

Well, it brings up good points about past mythological deities and how the Christian Jesus is so similar, but all in all it's a crappy conspiracy theorist movie. The other 2 parts of the movie are so ridiculously far-fetched.

The main goal is to say that all religion is a creation of man, not just Christianity. But they attack the largest religion (Christianity) to make their point. So, really, they have the same opinion about Islam - that it's a bunch of crap made up by man to control people.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Hey, I took that in Psychology, however, my professor never went into details about it! Thanx for the Video ill try to take a look at it when i get a chance

Salam,

Take Care,

OnlyOne

I just finished watcing the Christianity part. kayleigh is right when he says that they're using the example of Christianity to connect it to all religions, including Islam. While, durign the historians and Jesus (peace be upon him) part, the historians only refer to Isa as "Christos" (meaning the anointed one) while guess what the Qur'an says, the same thing! That part actually goes in favor of Islam.

Anyways, the movie was interesting, and at first sight convincing. Honestly, what does anyone have to say about linking the sun to the "Crucificion, death, and ressurection" part, that was a pretty good argument, I think.

In the end, it doesn't matter.

"Do they not think deeply in the Qur’ân or are their hearts locked up (from understanding it)!" (47:24)

Allah has sent the Qur'an as a reminder for mankind. Allah guides whom he wills and misguides whom he wills.

MOSABJA

The second part of the movie is a good one.Which talks about the War on Terror
and the lobies and Bankers behind it.the plan of chipping every one.

The first part is a neagation of all religions.
Movie says that religions are man made in order to control peopl and divide them.

Yes they didnt mess with islam.probably bcz they couldnt find a proxy for
Prophet Muhammad(SA) The way they did to Hazrat Eisa(AS) and Musa(AS) in the
Mythology.

There is another interesting thing which is verse of bible in which Esa(AS)
says that follow the man with a pitcher of water.At that time He would descend.
Now Pitcher of Water is definitely Aquarious.

refering to the astrological age.Currently we are in Piscean age but moving towards
aquarian age.

Our Hadith say that there is no problem in refereing to bani Israel traditions
if they dont clash with Quran and hadith.

So if we follow this Biblical prophecy then porphet Esa shall come in start of Aquarian age
or at the end of piscean age.

though this documentary says that Aquarian age will begin in 2150 or some about.
But according to my knowledge many astroloders say that aquarian age could start
any where between 1981 and 2012.So are we close to the coming of Prophet Esa(AS).?????????????
Only time will tell.

MOSABJA

One more thing.How could there be such parallels in Prophet Esa(AS) and the mythical figures(IF THIS DOCUMENTARY IS RIGHT.Since I cant check whether these mythical figures do exist)

Do we have any thing in Quran to refute this one.

May be .this could be???

“And We have guarded it (the heavens) from every accursed devil, except one who is able to snatch a hearing and he is pursued by a brightly burning flame.” (Quran 15:18)

The Prophet also said: “They (the Jinn) would pass the information back down until it reaches the lips of a magician or forrtune-teller Sometimes a meteor would overtake them before they could pass it on. If they passed it on before being struck, they would add to it a hundred lies” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari).

So this might be case that as most of the MYTHOLOGY is based on Astrology and fortune telling.

So the Writers of Mythology were astrologers and they could get their predictions about the Prophets of future and make their own Myhtical character which might resemble to that of the REAL PROPHETS(Wallahu alam)

mehdinur

the zeitgeist movie is non sense, and here's why....

Based on what i've seen on youtube and my knowledge of the islamic prophets mentioned in the movie, i have come to conclusion that the outrageous claims mentioned in the movie is completely false. i've listed out some key points of the film and how the islamic perspective compares and hence nulls the claims mentioned in the movie.

Before i go on, i want to ask Allah for forgiveness if I make a mistake on the teachings and meaning of the Quran/Hadith.

All muslims believe that the bible and the torah in it's "present day" versions have been modified and mistranslated throughout time. I think it's safe to say that the true word of Allah (God) was changed to fit political agendas of governments and/or races before the final testament was given to via Mohammed (swt).

As far as my understanding goes, Islam has been in existance since the beginning of human kind. Adam and Eve were the first muslims to ever roam the earth. I believe that as humankind evolved the level of intelligence and understanding of religion evolved.

We know that the civilizations that existed before us when astray from God. That is why prophets were sent to put us back on the right path. When we look at history, i.e. ancient mesopotamia, ancient egypt etc, we know that these civilization did not follow the word of God. And I believe that the scriptures that they lived by were altered just as the bible/torah. This is why Allah states in the Quran, "This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favor upon you and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Quran 5:3].

Now you might wonder why these previous civilization went astray and eventually failed... I believe it's due to greed and power. All of these ancient civilization revolved around totalitarian governments. And the only way for these governments to have full power is to portray to their people that they have communication with God and that God has chosen them one way or another. This is why totalitarianism is HARAM. This is also where mankind's intelligence comes into place. As time and technology advanced, mankind developed the understanding that another human being controlling ones life/fate is wrong. This is why democracy is prevailing all around the world.

I believe that the ancient civilization at one point received the right messages from God and mankind when astray.

Now coming back to the movies, I believe that their is a reasonable chance that the prophets mentioned in previous civilization scriptures are the same prophets mentioned in the Quran. The only thing is that the scriptures from previous civilizations are altered from the truth. For instance, the Bible, we know, has been modified. But majority of the people in this world believe in the King James version of the Bible. Even though the original bible was given by god but did not cease to exist today. We are talking about a time period of 2000 years. When we study the existence of ancient civilization, we find that these civilization existed for thousands of years. So imagine the scriptures given by Allah to these people and what they could have done in the duration of their existence?

I can truly believe that Mises from greek scriptures was originally talking given as Moses as we know today but eventually got modified to fit the agendas of non believers.

Same goes for Noah (pbuh) and his ark. Recent scientific evidence showed that the flood occurred near Mesopotamia. There is a good chance that some non believer wrote the "epic of gilgamesh" many years after the event.

I know alot of this is just speculation but in the Quran it talks about how Allah has given man kind many chances and that man kind found a way to disobey his teachings and found a way to sin. This could be the evil doings of the Shaytan and natural instinct of human beings.

Even today, out of 6 billion humans living on this earth, only 2.7 billion are on the right path. That's less than half.

So in conclusion, the zeitgeist movie basically proves why Islam is the right path. Evil doers and non believers will always try to change the world of God. The Christians changed the entire message of the prophet Jesus pbuh to fulfill politial/economic agendas during that time. As these lies and myths evolved, so did man kind, and man kinds ignorance to believe in it. So when non believers or evil doers make a story saying that jesus is the son of god, it can easily seem plausible during that time. I thank Allah that I was born as a muslim and that my ancestors converted to Islam.

Mehdi