Zheng He: The Great Chinese Admiral

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,
Zheng He was one of the WORLD'S Greatest Admirals (Columbus in comparison is a junior school admiral and unlike Columbus he never killed nor brought "natives" from the lands captured in chains but rather animal's and gifts even tough he had a army of 40,000 with him including cavalry which was more than adequate to fight any army. He rather even intervened in one conflict and forced a peace between the tamil king and singhalese king in Sri Lanka and enforced it).
He found the route around africa to the atlantic ocean from the indian ocean, and it was the europeans who got a map from china (some say through marco polo) and then vasco da gama sailed the route and claims credit.
He was a muslim ALHAMDULILAH! His gravestone bears and testifies "ALLAH AKBAR" in arabic.:SMILY252:
[yt]X1SNX8tFM6w[/yt] [yt]L1POtlzbJ7U[/yt]
[yt]pzFq0Ivwz9g[/yt] [yt]fft-w-QIA9E[/yt]

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

zeng he was the second to discover america . the first was muslim from middle east . and the third was cristopher columus. sadly the first two muslims are not known.

salaam allaikum

island muslim

You make me smile...really.....
it is not that i dont believe it is true....i believe you

Salaam Alaiykum my brother,

Insha allah I hope you foudn the video informative. Bro, in china other than the Uighers and Turkmen (from the western provinces bordering afghanistan) there is a vibrant islamic community on the coast (Eastern) called Hui's and Zheng He is a Hui, and you can't differentiate them cause they look exactly like any chinese. Bro, if you have time check the following site for more info.

http://www.chinesemuslimthailand.com/ Masha ALLAH !!!! :)

and some vids for you my brother... look at the sister and the two older brothers reciting quran .. masha allah they can recite VERY well by HEART some of the longer surahs!!! his recitation melted my heart!! :) :SMILY252:

[yt]WJqPwmTioMs[/yt] [yt]MGNAndBs0-w[/yt]
[yt]tdg8FPia6Rk[/yt] [yt]LTiZGq1OYVk[/yt]
[yt]Vep1-GrwbLs[/yt] [yt]I48b3XL4nA4[/yt]
On the vid where the recites surah al fatihah on the mimbar with the stick in hand. He is a Hui brother so he cant pronounce some arabic words well but alhamdulilah he tries his best and you can figure out it is sural al fatiha if you listen intently. They are good at martial arts too.
The Uighurs are much better at handling arabic alhamdulilah!

Know your ummah brothers and sisters!!! :hearts:
"The homeland of the Muslim, in which he lives and which he defends, is not a piece of land; the nationality of the Muslim, by which he is identified, is not the nationality determined by a government; the family of the Muslim, in which he finds solace and which he defends, is not blood relationships; the flag of the Muslim, which he honors and under which he is martyred, is not the flag of a country..." [Sayyid Qutb]

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Beautiful... just beautiful....:mashallah:

The guy on the last video....:mashallah: ....

May God blessing be upon the Chinese muslims

Thanks ...love the videos:hearts:

Rahima Ali

HE'S ALSO ADMIRRED BY SOMALIS, COS HE WAS THE FIRST MAN 2 DESCRIBE THE BEAUTY OF THE LAND OF PUNT(OLD NAME OF SOMALIA) AND IT'S FRAGRANCE AND TRADE WITH ARABIA AND INDIA....HE HAS SOME DESCENTANTS IN SOMALIA 2..

budi.pulunggono

Assalamu 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I'm from Indonesia, a Javanese for sure. I believe Admiral Cheng Ho was the first muslim ever came to Indonesia. His name is written in Indonesian Islam History. Unfortunately, few people in Indonesia know about this. At least not until a local tv station was broadcasting a local film about him lately. And also, there are a few Indonesian Chinese know about him.

I personaly admire him. Alhamdulillah

Abu Juwairiya

There is now a book on Admiral Zheng He. 1421: The Year China discovered the world. Readers are asked to look at the information presented with a careful eye. While there are many inaccuracies already recorded in the book, it is worth looking at.